DMET Odisha DMLRT 2021 application form will be available in online mode tentatively in the month of October. It is the state level admission process that is conducted anually. The admission process will be organized by the Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Odisha. It is also known as the Directorate of Medical Education & Training Odisha DMLRT (Diploma). It offers admission into two years course of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology/Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology in Govt. Medical Colleges & private institutions of Odisha recognized by Govt. / AICTE. The candidates will be selected by a Selection Committee until otherwise directed by the Government. Candidates can check the complete information of DMET Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) Admission 2021 from this article.
DMET Odisha DMLRT 2021 Status
Candidates can check the DMET Odisha DMLRT 2021 Status from the below table:
Directorate of Medical Education & Training Odisha DMLRT (Diploma) 2021 Status
|Official notification is yet to release|
|Yet to Release|
DMET Odisha DMLRT 2021 Important Dates
Following are the important dates of DMET Odisha DMLRT 2021.
DMET Odisha DMLRT Admission 2021 Dates
|Application start date||First week of October 2021|
|Application last date||October 2021|
|Merit list release date||November 2021|
|Choice locking||November 2021|
|Allotment letter download||November 2021|
|Reporting to college||November 2021|
DMET Odisha DMLRT 2021 Application Form
The application form of DMET Odisha DMLRT will be made available online. The candidates firstly have to register themselves and then submit the application form an online line. The candidate is advised to read the prospectus carefully before applying for DMET Odisha 2021.
- Once the applicant has registered in one mail id, then the same e-mail id cannot be used for registration again.
- The applicant has to upload their photograph and signature as prescribed by the authority.
- The Candidate has to take the Print out of the filled-in application form by clicking on the button print to submit their application at the time of verification and the original SB Collect Copy (Application fees) and different documents to the verification team.
DMET Odisha DMLRT 2021 Application Fee
Registration Fee for DMET Odisha is Rs 600/-common for all.
After the registration process, the candidates have to attend document verification, and there they have to submit a bank receipt for deposit online through SBI Collect. The counseling fee is not refundable.
DMET Odisha DMLRT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check their eligibility before applying for the DMET Odisha entrance exam.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 Science or Equivalent examinations with Biology as one of the subjects.
- The candidate must have completed 17 years of age.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha (Such candidates will furnish a certificate of the permanent resident ship of Odisha from the Tahasildar of the area concerned.
- Applicant must be son or daughter or spouses of:
i. Defense personnel posted in Odisha.
ii. An employee of the Government of Odisha.
iii. Member of the Republic of India (Odisha Cadre) serving within/outside Odisha.
iv. Government Employee of India working in Odisha.
v. Government Employee of India undertaking / Government of Odisha undertaking located in Odisha Such claims ought to be supported by Certificate of Service of parent or spouse form Competent Authority.
- The candidate has not pursued any other regular course simultaneously with the DMLT /DMRT course if admitted. An undertaking should be submitted during admission.
DMET Odisha DMLRT 2021 Merit List
DMET Odisha DMLRT 2021 Merit List for admission into two years DMET Odisha nursing course of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology/Diploma in Radiation Technology(DMLRT) will be uploaded official website. The DMET Odisha Selection for admission will be made based on the merit list prepared to take the total marks secured in Physics, Chemistry & Biology in the qualifying examination.
- Candidate can check their merit list by login into their account.
- The aspirant is advised to take the print out of the merit list for further process.
DMET Odisha DMLRT 2021 Tie Breaker rule
The Following are the Tie-breaking rules that will be used to take admission in the DMET Odisha nursing courses.
a) marks secured in Biology
b) as per the date of birth (the older can get preference to the younger)
- Separate merit lists of the candidates for the D.M.L.T. & D.M.R.T. course will be published on the website. No separate intimation to the individual candidates will be sent.
- All the aspirants are requested to contact the DMET website to avoid missing notices or information.
DMET Odisha DMLRT 2021 Counselling
All the aspirant who wishes to participate in the DMET Odisha PG counseling procedure for admission to DMRT and DMRT course must register within the due time in the DMET website in DMLT/DMRT admission section. Registration means creating your own username and password for login to the website.
- Without registration, the applicant will not be able to participate in the counseling process.
- The user name and password should not be shared with others.
- The aspirant has to attend the document verification session and get their online application authenticated.
- The candidate has to submit the bank receipt of a deposit of counseling fees, paid online through SBI Collect and self-attested copies of documents along with originals.
- The counseling fee is not refundable under any circumstances. Upon successfully verifying the candidate's documents, they become eligible, and names will appear on the merit list.
- Then the applicant has to submit their choice of course and college in order of preference in the online site and lock the choice.
- College and course will be allotted on a merit basis.
- The aspirant can download the allotment cum admission letter and appear before the Convener on the notified date, time, and venue, along with required admission fees. They will be issued a provisional admission letter.
- The candidate must report before the institution's authority/top allotted within the stipulated date as notified.
- If the aspirant wants to resign after admission, they can do so before the counseling is complete.
- In such a case, their total admission fees will be refunded.
- If the candidate resigns after counseling is over, no fees will be refunded under any circumstance.
- The Convener will notify other detailed procedures, schedules of counseling, choice locking, admission & reporting in the DMET, Odisha web site as and when required.
- Applicants are requested to be in regular touch with the official website till the admission process is complete.
Documents to be submitted at the time of DMET Odisha DMLRT Admission
- The candidate needs to submit the Original and self-attested copy of given below document:
- Bank receipt for the online deposit of Rs.500/-
- H.S.C. or equivalent examination certificate with the date of birth of the candidate.
- Passing certificate of the qualifying examination, i.e., 10+2 Science or it's equivalent, showing the
- Mark list of the qualifying examination.
- Attested photocopy of the certificates in the prescribed form from the Station Commander / Officer Commanding / Officer-in-Charge, Zilla / Rajya Sainik Board in case of aspirant claiming seat reserved for children of Ex-servicemen / Defense Personnel.
- Character certificate& Conduct from the Principal of the College last studied.
- Caste certificate from appropriate authority/Head.
- Attested true copy of the Physically Challenged Certificate issued by the Panchayat Raj Department.
- Government of Odisha / District Social Welfare Officer / any other competent authority declared by Government, in case of candidate claiming seat reserved for physically challenged.
- Attested photocopy of certificate/documents of Nativity / Permanent Resident of Odisha issued by the Revenue Officer, not below the rank of Tahasildar of the area concerned.
- Attested photocopy of certificate/documents supporting passing the M.E. standard Odia Examination conducted by the appropriate authority or having Odia as one of the subjects in HSC Examination.
DMET Odisha DMLRT 2021 Highlights
Given-below the major points of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology 2021:
|Exam Name||DMET Odisha DMLRT 2021|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Medical Education & Training|
|DMET Odisha DMLRT Official Website||http://www.dmetodisha.gov.in|
|Purpose of exam|| To offer admission in various Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology courses.|
About Directorate of Medical Education & Training
Directorate of Medical Education & Training (DMET) Odisha was established as Head of Department during 1975 like other Heads of Department. The Organisation aims to improve the “Education” in Medical Science and impart training to medical personnel in the state, including undergraduate, postgraduate students, Dental, and training of paramedical & nursing personnel (both in degree& diploma ) and another related health program. The main background of its establishment is to improve and close monitoring of the institutions as the supervising Head of the Department