The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) prescribes the DSSSB Syllabus 2022 for the recruitment of PRT, TGT, and PGT instructors in Delhi government schools. You must have a thorough understanding of the DSSSB PGT, TGT, PRT, and Nursery Teacher material and test format in order to pass the DSSSB 2022 exam. It will be easier for you to pass the DSSSB teacher test if you have a thorough understanding of the material for each post. However, because the exam date can be released at any time, you must begin your preparation from day one. The DSSSB Teacher Syllabus is a two-tier test for TGT and PRT, and a two-tier exam for PGT.
DSSSB Syllabus 2022 PGT, TGT, PRT and Nursery Teacher
Part A and Part B of the DSSSB Syllabus for PRT, PGT, and TGT are available here.
Part - A DSSSB Syllabus
- Indian Polity
- Art & Culture
- Everyday Science
- Scientific Research
- National/International Organizations /Institutions
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability|
- Space visualization
- Analysis, judgment
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Discrimination & Observation,
- Relationship & Concepts,
- Arithmetical reasoning,
- Verbal and figure classification,
- Arithmetical number series
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability|
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs
|English Language & Comprehension|
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Structure,
- Synonyms & Antonyms and usage
|हिंदी भाषा और गद्यांश|
- संधि / समास
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- रस / छन्द / अलंकार
- मुहावरों और लोकोक्तियाँ/ कहावते
- अनेक शब्दो के लिए एक शब्द
- रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति
- पर्यायवाची/विपरीतार्थक शब्द
Part - B: Concerned Subject
The inquiry will be posed to concerned subjects in this part. Each subject's concerned subject is distinct; for example, math questions will be asked by the teacher.
Syllabus 2022 of the DSSSB for Tier 2 PGT, For Part 1 and Part 2 of the DSSSB PGT posts, below is the syllabus.
Part I: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability – The syllabus will be the same as tier 1. The difficulty level of the questions, on the other hand, will be increased.
- Quantitative Aptitude - Similar to tier I but with a somewhat better degree of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities
- General Awareness- In addition to the topics covered in Tier I, there will be questions on Delhi's history, culture, population, geography, and economy, as well as the administrative structure and governance of the NCT of Delhi, and various government programmes.
- Hindi and English language and comprehension - same as tier I, although at a somewhat higher level
- Data Interpretation & Numerical Aptitude
Part II: (Descriptive)
The question will be posed to the concerned subjects in this part. The subject in question will be determined by the teaching approach as well as the post-graduate subjects.
DSSSB Preparation Tips
- Candidates might divide their study time according to the importance of the exam.
- Candidates can stick to a daily schedule to finish your preparation well before the DSSSB exam dates in 2022.
- Candidates must practise consistently and take online mock examinations.
- There are also a plethora of excellent YouTube channels that give excellent educational information on a variety of topics.