DSSSB 2021 invited applications for Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), Assistant teachers and other posts. The online application process will start on 25 May 2021 and the last day to apply is 24 June 2021 . This year
7,236 posts has been released by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB). Before filling the form, the applicants must make sure that they are eligible for the post. It is a State Level examination for candidates who want to get recruited for teaching and non-teaching vacancies. Last year approximately 9000 vacancies were offered to teaching and non-teaching employees. DSSSB is conducted once a year. The exam is conducted in March/ April every year. Candidates can check the article to know more about DSSSB 2021 Application Form.
DSSSB 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the DSSSB 2021 are as follows:
DSSSB 2021 Important Dates
|Application start date||25 May 2021|
|Application last date||24 June 2021|
DSSSB 2021 Application Form
The Application form was available in online mode at the official website of the respective authority.
- All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility & the rest of the information about DSSSB 2021 from this page before filling the application form.
- Candidates must read the information carefully before applying, as once submitted, cannot be edited.
- Candidates should be aware of all the important dates in order not to miss anything. The application fee for the examination should be known to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Various documents such as a scanned photograph, signature, and mark sheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
- Multiple forms will lead to rejection of forms, hence submitted one form only.
- The candidate should provide a valid e-mail Id and mobile number to get all the released information about DSSSB.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph as per the prescribed format of the authorized body.
- Due to technical or any other issue, if the scanned photograph does not appear properly on the printout, applicants must send the mail with the registration details to the recruitment process organizing body.
- The application fee will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc.
- Candidates can pay the fee via online mode by using SBI e-pay.
- The application form must be complete in all respect.
- The authority will not accept any request for a change of category or subject even after the result is disclosed.
- Take multiple photocopies of the filled application form for further process.
Documents for DSSSB 2021 Application Form
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
File Size: 5-100 KB
File Size: 5-100 KB
Documents required to enter details:
- 10th certificate
- Address proof
- Age proof
- Another required educational certificate (vary from post to post)
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card (if applicable)
DSSSB 2021 Application Fee
The DSSSB 2021 Application Fee details can be checked below:
- The fees deposited are non-refundable in nature under any circumstances. Application fee for various courses is given below:
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Registration fee
Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode. Using SBI e-pay, candidates can pay the DSSSB application fee. Other modes of payment are not accepted, and application for such candidates is canceled.
Details to be entered in DSSSB Application Form 2021
The details that are required to enter in DSSSB online application form and registration are as follows:
- Date of both
- Roll number of 10th exam
- 10th passing exam
For an online application form
- Name of the candidates
- Post preference
- Educational qualification
- Experience details (if applicable)
- Communication details
- Scanned documents of photograph and signature
How to fill the application form for DSSSB 2021?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for DSSSB-2021. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer to the following given procedure to avoid errors. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
Step 1 - Registration
- Visit the official website of DSSSB 2021, i.e., “www.delhi.gov.in.”
- Click on the “DSSSB recruitment 2021” tab.
- Register yourself by filling in some basic details such as name, contact number, email id, etc.
- Check the details and click register.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number.
Step 2- Login
Login to your account and start filling the application form carefully.
Step 3 - Fill in the details.
- Enter all the personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID, etc.
- Enter the address details as applicable.
- Candidates should fill in all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
Step 4 - Educational Details
- Enter the educational qualification details correctly.
- Fill in all the details very carefully.
- Click “Save and Submit.”
Step 5 - Upload Documents
Upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Step 6 - Final Submission
Check the final form carefully and when everything is correct, click on “Submit.”
Step 7- DSSSB Application Fee Payment
- This is the last step of filling out the application form.
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Step 8 - The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made to confirm the submission of the application form for future use.
It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
DSSSB 2021 Application Correction
There is no window for application correction provided by the board to correct the applications, so the applicants should be cautious in filling in their details to avoid any errors which may result in the cancellation of their application.