DSSSB 2021 application form will be released on the official website. Before filling the form the applicants must make sure that they are eligible for the post. It is a State Level examination for candidates who want to get recruited for teaching and non-teaching vacancies. Last year approximately 9000 vacancies were offered to teaching and non-teaching employees. DSSSB is conducted once a year. The exam is conducted in the month of March/ April, every year. DSSSB is also known as Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board.
DSSSB 2021 Dates to Remember
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, in order to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the DSSSB 2021 are as follows:
Application Form Starting Date
To be announced
Application Form Last Date
To be announced
DSSSB 2021 Application Form
The Application form was available in online mode at the official website of respective authority.
- All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility & the rest of the information about DSSSB 2020 from this page before filling the application form.
- Candidates must read the information carefully before applying as once submitted cannot be edited.
- Candidates should be aware if all the important dates in order not to miss anything. The application fee for the examination should be known, to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Various documents such as scanned photograph, signature and marksheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
- Multiple forms will lead to rejection of forms, hence submitted one form only.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate to get all the released information about DSSSB.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph as per the prescribed format of the authorised body.
- Due to technical or any other issue if the scanned photograph does not appear properly on the printout, then applicants are requested to send the mail with the registration details to the recruitment process organising body.
- The application fee will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc.
- Candidates can pay the fee via online mode by using SBI e-pay.
- The application form must be complete in all respect.
- The authority will not accept any request for change of category or subject even after the result is disclosed.
- Take multiple photocopies of filled application form for further process.
Documents for DSSSB 2021 Application Form
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
File Size: 5-100 KB
File Size: 5-100 KB
Documents required to enter details:
- 10th certificate
- Address proof
- Age proof
- Other required educational certificate (vary from post to post)
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card (if applicable)
DSSSB 2021 Application Fee
The DSSSB 2021 Application Fee details can be checked below:
- The fees deposited is non-refundable in nature under any circumstances. Application fee for various courses is given below:
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Registration fee
Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode. Using SBI e-pay, candidates can pay the DSSSB application fee. Other modes of payment are not accepted and application for such candidates is cancelled.
Details to be entered in DSSSB Application Form 2021
The details that are required to enter in DSSSB online application form and registration are as follows:
- Date of both
- Roll number of 10th exam
- 10th passing exam
For online application form
- Name of the candidates
- Post preference
- Educational qualification
- Experience details (if applicable)
- Communication details
- Scanned documents of photograph and signature
How to fill the application form for DSSSB 2021?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for DSSSB-2021. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer to the following given procedure to avoid any errors. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
Step 1 - Registration
- Visit the official website of DSSSB 2020 i.e. “www.delhi.gov.in”.
- Click on “DSSSB recruitment 2021” tab.
- Register yourself by filling in some basic details such as name contact number, email id etc.
- Check the details and click register.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number.
Step 2- Login
Login to your account and start filling the application form carefully.
Step 3 - Fill in the details
- Enter all the personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID etc.
- Enter the address details as applicable.
- Candidates should fill all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
Step 4 - Educational Details
- Enter the educational qualification details correctly.
- Fill all the details very carefully.
- Click “Save and Submit”.
Step 5 - Upload Documents
Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Step 6 - Final Submission
Check the final form carefully and when everything is correct, click on “Submit”.
Step 7- DSSSB Application Fee Payment
- This is the last step of the filling of the application form.
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Step 8 - The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of application form for future use.
It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
DSSSB 2021 Application Correction
There is no window for application correction provided by the board to correct the applications, so the applicants should be very careful in filling their details to avoid any errors which may result in cancellation of their application.
DSSSB Admit Card 2021
DSSSB releases the admit card for the recruitment after the application form submission process gets over. Candidates have to visit the official website, dsssbonline.nic.in to download DSSSB admit card. Hall tickets are made available through login.