DSSSB 2022 Result will be released by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) after the successful conduction of exam & release of answer key. The notification for the release of the result will be provided to candidates online mode. To check the DSSSB Recruitment 2022 result candidates will be required the 10th roll number, 10th passing year, date of birth and password. Those who will qualify for the written round will be shortlisted for the document verification round. Get here important notice and information related to DSSSB Result 2022 including the process to check results, cut off marks.
DSSSB 2022 Result Dates
Following are the important dates related to DSSSB 2022 Result.
|Exam date for TGT||01- 31 July 2022|
|Exam date for PGT||01-05 February|
DSSSB 2022 Result
DSSSB 2022 result will be published on the official website. The detailed information for the DSSSB 2022 result is mentioned below:
- The merit list will be prepared & displayed based on the performance of the aspirants in the entrance exam.
- The competent authority will not send the rank card to an individual via post.
- Rank card will be available on the official website separately for all posts.
- Those who will appear in the exam will be able to check their result through OARS module.
How to check DSSSB 2022 Result?
The result of various DSSSB Recruitment 2022 is declared online. To check the result, the candidates can follow the steps provided below:
Step 1 - Visit the official website of DSSSB.
Step 2 - After that, the candidates will have to switch to the online application registration system (OARS). Now, log in using the date of birth, 10th pass year, 10th roll number. Also, enter the password provided during registration.
Step 3 - After the above step click on the "Sign In" button.
Step 4 - On clicking, DSSSB result is then displayed on the screen. Check for the post and download the result.
Details mentioned on DSSSB Result
DSSSB Result will have the following vital details of a candidate:
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Exam qualifying status
- Total marks
- Marks obtained
- Cutoff marks
How to retrieve Password to check DSSSB Result 2022?
Candidates have to log in using their password to check the result. If the password is misplaced or forgotten, follow the steps provided below to retrieve the password:
- Step 1 - Vist the login page of the DSSSB OARS.
- Step 2 - Click on the ‘forget password’ button to retrieve the password.
- Step 3 - A page will be displayed where candidates have to enter the registration number; date of birth, 10th roll number, 10th passing year.
- Step 4 - After entering the above details click on ‘Get OTP on registered mobile number/email to set up password’.
- Step 5 - An OTP will be sent to candidates registered mobile number or email address. Use this OTP for retrieving the password.
DSSSB Recruitment Marks List
If the recruitment process is done through written/online examination, then the mark list is released. To check the marks list candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of DSSSB.
- Step 2: Candidates have to click on the marks list given on the page.
- Step 3: Click on the post candidate have applied for.
- Step 4: After clicking on the link, candidates will be directed to another page. Here, candidates have to log in using their roll number and date of birth.
- Step 5: Click on the ‘submit’ button to log in.
- Step 6: Marks list for the particular post is displayed on the screen.
DSSSB Cut Off
The candidates can check DSSSB 2020-2022 cut off marks for few posts below:
- Assistant Teacher(Primary)- Postcode(15/19)
|Minimum qualifying marks for the e-dossier purpose (out of 200 marks)||117.59||111.83||109.65||102||86.08||86.48||98.52|
- Junior Civil Engineer-Post code(06/19)
|Out of 200 marks minimum qualifying marks||120.19||70.14||106.85||98.98||61.68||NA||NA||62.18||68.53|
What after DSSSB result 2022 declaration?
Once DSSSB result will be declared, selected candidates will be called for further rounds of the selection procedure. Depending upon the post applied, candidates are called for tier-II/interview/skill test, the final selection is done through document verification. In the verification round, shortlisted candidates have to appear at the assigned centre. At the time of the interview round, candidates must carry their documents in original for documents verification.