DSSSB Eligibility Criteria- The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board is a state-level entrance test for candidates seeking employment with the Delhi NCT government. The DSSSB examination for the year 2022 will be held online, with exam dates likely to be announced in December 2022. Every year, the official website (delhi.gov.in) publishes real and appropriate information on the examination's conduct, qualifications, and eligibility criteria. The overall number of DSSSB vacancies for both teaching and non-teaching employees is estimated to be 12390 by 2022. Let's have a look at the amended age restriction, age relaxation and educational qualifications for applicants taking the exam in 2022, which varies depending on the different posts available under the same exam.
DSSSB 2022 Latest Updates
08 February, 2022: DSSSB Recruitment, Last date to apply
07 February, 2022: Exam Dates
DSSSB 2022 Eligibility Criteria
DSSSB 2022 is a government test with the primary goal of placing as many talented and competent persons as possible into positions of work. As a result, the test allows for some age relaxation for specific sectors of society in order to provide them with a level playing field. Candidates preparing for this examination will benefit greatly from this age relaxation.
|Post Name||Maximum Age Limit|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||32 yeara|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||36 years|
|Assistant Teacher (Primary)||30 years|
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||30 years|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC) ||18 to 27 years|
|Head Clerk||30 years|
|Patwari||21 to 27 years|
- DSSSB Relaxation of the Age
The table below shows the age relaxations for the DSSSB exams by category.
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PH+ OBC||13 years|
|PH+ SC/ ST||15 years|
|Ex Serviceman||Military Service Period+ 3 years|
Candidates wishing to sit for this exam should carefully review the entire qualifying conditions, as they differ according to different categories. Despite the fact that all of the criteria for both male and female candidates are the same in this exam. All of these eligibility criteria are critical to check before taking the exam, as failing to do so could jeopardise an aspirant's chances of qualifying.
- DSSSB Educational Requirements
- The candidate must have received a minimum of 45 percent in Senior Secondary schooling or an equivalent certification from a recognised board.
- The candidate must have completed a two-year Diploma/Certificate programme in Nursery Teacher Education.
- Candidates with a B.Ed. (Nursery) degree from a recognised college or university are also eligible.
- Candidates must have completed Hindi as a secondary school subject.
- The candidate must have received a minimum of 50 percent in their Senior Secondary schooling (or its equivalent).
- A 2-year diploma in elementary teaching is required, as well as passing the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
- The candidate must have earned a Master's Degree from a recognised university and received a minimum of 50% in each topic.
- A degree or diploma in training/education from a recognised university is required of the candidates.
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in the relevant topic from a recognised university with a minimum of 45 percent marks is required.
- They must hold a B.Ed. from a recognised university and have passed the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in psychology or applied psychology is required.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent certification, as well as computer skills.
- To apply for this position, the individual must have a Bachelor's degree in any field.