DSSSB 2021 Answer Key has been released by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. Those who will appear in the exam will be able to check the answer key by login to their online application registration system (OARS). With the help of answer key, candidates can calculate the estimated scores for DSSSB recruitment 2021. Go through the complete article to get more details for DSSSB Answer Key 2021 like the process to download answer key, provision to raise an objection, calculation of marks, result, etc.
- DSSSB 2021 PGT Answer Key has been released. Candidates can make objections here- Check Now.
DSSSB 2021 Answer key
The candidates can check information regarding DSSSB Answer Key 2021 below in the given points:
- DSSSB releases the answer key after the exam will be conducted
- Answer keys has been released on the official website.
- To download the DSSSB Recruitment Answer Key 2021 candidates will have to log in with the login credentials.
- Registration number and date of birth is required by candidates for login.
- The authority will release the provisional answer key & if there will be a change in the answer then it will again release the final answer key.
- With the help of their answer key, applicants can calculate the probable score.
- In case any candidate is not satisfied with the answer key, they can raise/challenge the same.
- Through the online mode, the candidates will be able to raise an objection against the answer key.
- The final answer key have all the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam.
How to Download DSSSB Answer Key 2021?
DSSSB releases the answer key for various recruitment on the official website. To download answer key, candidates can follow the below steps:
- Step 1 - Visit the official website of dsssb online.
- Step 2 - Now, candidates have to log in using their login details – date of birth, 10th class roll number, 10th class passing year and password. A visual code will be provided on the screen that candidates have to enter.
- Step 3 - On entering the details click on the "Sign In" button.
- Step 4 - The DSSSB answer key or the post that candidate have applied for will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5 - Download DSSSB answer key and with the help of it calculate the estimated marks.
Calculation of Estimated Scores using DSSSB Answer Key 2021
Follow the below steps provided below to calculate the DSSSB recruitment 2021 estimated score:
- Step 1 - From the web portal of DSSSB, download the answer key.
- Step 2 - Now, calculate the number of correct and incorrect answers marked in the answer sheet and count the numbers separately.
- Step 3 - With the help of marking scheme, calculate the estimate scores. Applicants can use the below-given formula to calculate their probable score:
DSSSB scores = (Number of correct answer X +1 marks for a correct answer) – (Number of incorrect answers X 0.25 marks deducted for incorrect answer)
How to Challenge DSSSB 2020 Answer Key?
With the release of provisional answer key, the authority will open the. window to challenge the DSSSB answer key. Candidates can challenge the answer key only through e-module (online process). By following the below process applicants will be able to raise the objection:
- Step 1 - Visit the official website of DSSSB(Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board).
- Step 2 - Login to the online application registration system (OARS) with the login details – date of birth, 10th roll number, 10th passing year, and password.
- Step 3 - After providing correct details, click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Step 4 - Now after submitting the details, candidates can raise the objection against the answer which is incorrect.
- Step 5 - Pay the required fee to raise the objection.
Note - Fee will be refunded in the raised objection will be correct.
DSSSB Recruitment Result
After the release of DSSSB answer key, the conducting body will declare the DSSSB recruitment 2020 result. To check the result, candidates will have to visit the official website of DSSSB. Depending on the post, the selection of candidates is done through one-tier or two-tier selection process. The candidates will be selected on provisional basis based on the online/written examination marks.
Candidates can check DSSSB previous year's cut-off here.