TS SET 2021 i.e. Telangana State Eligibility Test (TS SET) will be conducted by the Osmania University, Hyderabad. TS SET is a State level entrance exam. The dates for the same will be announced soon by the competent authority soon. The candidates who qualify the SET 2021 will be governed by the rules and regulations for the recruitment of Assistant professor of the concerned University/ college. Candidates can apply through online mode, who fulfill eligibility criteria. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the TS SET 2021 exam viz; Syllabus, Exam Pattern, etc.
TS SET 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the TS SET 2021 exam status from the below table:
Telangana State Eligibility Test 2021 Status
|Official notification is yet to release|
TS SET 2021 Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important TS SET 2021 exam dates in the given table below:
TS SET 2021 Important Dates
|Online Application Form will announce||June 2021|
|The end date for the online application form||July 2021|
|Pay the Application Fee||July 2021|
|Start pay fee with late fee of Rs.1500/- + registration fee||July 2021|
|Pay the application fee with late fee of Rs.2000/- + registration fee||July 2021|
|Pay the application fee with late fee of Rs.3000/- + registration fee||July 2021|
|Admit Card will issue||August 2021|
|Examination Day||August 2021|
TS SET 2021 Application Form
The aspirants must check the eligibility criteria of the exam before filling the TS SET 2021 Application Form. Candidates can check the other information in the below-given points:
- The Commencement of Submission of Online Application form will be in June 2021 tentatively and can be filled till July 2021 without the late fee tentatively.
- Candidates seeking admission to the (TS SET 2021) must apply online only on the TS SET website.
- The aspirants must fill the relevant information only to avoid rejection of the form.
- After filling all the details for applying online for SET the candidates have to pay the examination fee either by credit card/debit card.
- Must upload the scanned copy of the mandatory documents to complete the Examination Form.
- After filling all the details must get the xerox of the filled form for the future uses.
TS SET 2021 Application Fee
The candidates will have to pay the following fee as per their category for TS SET 2021 exam:
TS SET 2021 Registration Fee
Modes of Payment
- The candidates may pay the examination fee either by Credit Card or Debit Card.
- The additional processing charges as applicable will also be paid via a candidate.
- Fee submitted by any other mode like Demand Draft, IPO, Money Order, etc. will not be accepted.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded by the authority in any case.
TS SET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility for the post of Assistant Professor will depend on the performance of the candidate in both the papers of State Eligibility Test in aggregate. Candidates seeking to give this exam will have to fulfill the following TS SET 2021 Eligibility:
Academic criteria: The candidates can go through the below-given tables to know more about the educational details needed to be eligible for Telangana SET 2021:
|Category||Degree||Marks Obtained(%)-without rounding off|
|General ||M.Sc., M.A., M.Com, MBA, MLISC, M.Ed., M.PEd., MCJ, LLM, MCA and M.Tech (CSE & IT only)||55%|
|Backward Classes (BC)/Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Disability (PwD)||50%|
Post-Graduation- Pursuing final year/ Result is awaited:
|Category||Degree(Pursuing/Awaiting for result)||Marks Obtained(%)|
|General ||Master’s Degree examination||55%|
|Backward Classes (BC)/Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Disability (PwD)||Master’s Degree examination||50%|
Candidates in the above condition must complete their Master’s Degree examination within two years from the date of SET result with required percentage of marks, failing to which they shall be treated as disqualified.
Ph.D. Degree holders
|The Ph.D. Degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991(irrespective of the date of declaration of result)||5% in aggregate marks (i.e., from 55% to 50%) |
Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their Post Graduation only.
Age Limit: There is no Upper Limit to apply for the TS SET examination.
TS SET 2021 Exam Pattern
The questions will be general to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test Comprehension, reasoning ability, general awareness, and divergent thinking of the candidate. The candidates can check the TS SET 2021 Exam Pattern below:
- Exam Mode - CBT(Computer Based Test)
- The medium of Papers - English and Telugu
- Number of Papers - The TS SET Test will consist of two papers.
- Type of Questions - Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions.
- Number of Questions - 150 Questions
- Duration - 180 Minutes
- Marking Scheme - 2 marks for each correct answer.
TS SET 2021 Exam Scheme Section- Wise
|Papers||Questions Number ||Marks|
keep in touch for updates regarding the scheme of TS SET.
TS SET 2021 Syllabus
The candidates can check the TS SET 2021 syllabus subjects below:
- General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper -I)
- Economics / Rural Economics /Co-operation / Demography / Development Planning/ Development Studies / Econometrics/ Applied Economics/Development Eco./Business Economics
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Defense and Strategic Studies
- Home Science
- Public Administration
- Population Studies
- Earth Science
- Computer Science & Applications
- Physical Education
- Management (including Business Admn. Mgt./Marketing/ Marketing Mgt./Industrial Relations and Personnel Mgt./ Personnel Mgt./Financial Mgt./Co-operative Management)
- Mass Communication and Journalism
- Environmental Studies
- Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management
- Comparative Study of Religions
- Library and Information Science
- Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies
TS SET 2021 Admit Card
It is necessary to carry the Hall Ticket to the examination hall. The candidates can check the TS SET 2021 Admit Card details below in the given points:
- Admission Card/Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the official website after the successful submission of the forms.
- Candidates must note that No admission cards will be sent to them by post.
- The applicants must carry the Admission Ticket to the Examination Hall as the entry will not be given without it.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him/her in the admission card.
- The Admit Card must be carried for verification purpose along with at least one original valid identification card like Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, Government Employer ID, and Driving License.
TS SET 2021 Test Centers
The TS SET 2021 examination will be conducted in 10 cities the list of which are given below:
- Ranga Reddy
TS SET 2021 Answer Key
Candidates can check the points below to know about TS SET Answer key:
- The TS SET 2021 Answer key will be released on the website of the competent authority after the exam will get over.
- The candidate who has appeared in the exam will be able to check the answer key and also the competent authority will allow challenging the answer for each question on payment of some amount.
- Candidates can utilize this answer key to estimate scores for the exam.
- Osmania University opens the window to raise objections against the provisional answer key; that too through online process
- The candidates will have to submit the proof of a challenge to the authorized body.
- The final answer key is releases based on the objections raised by aspirants.
TS SET 2021 Result
The candidates will be able to check their TS SET 2021 Result on the official website. This will comprise of following steps:
- The number of applicants to be qualified shall be equal to 6% of the candidates who appeared in both the papers of TS-SET.
- By entering their hall ticket number and date of birth, candidates will be able to download the outcome.
- The result card consists of details such as the name, date of birth, and candidate-secured marks.
- They will be deemed successful by those candidates who will secure more than cut off points.
- As per the Telangana Govt. the total slots shall be allocated to different categories.
TS SET 2021 Highlights
The aspirants can check the summary of the TS SET 2021 below in the given table:
|Name of the Exam||Telangana State Eligibility Test|
|Acronym||TS SET |
|Conducting Body||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|TS SET 2002 Official Website||http://www.telanganaset.org/|
|Exam Purpose||To test the eligibility of the candidates for Assistant Professor & Lecturer|
About Osmania University, Hyderabad
Osmania University was established in the year 1918. It is a private university and is located in University Town, Hyderabad. It is the third oldest university in southern India, and the first to be established in the erstwhile Kingdom of Hyderabad. The University is accredited by the NAAC with an 'A+' Grade and conferred with the status of 'University with Potential for Excellence' by the UGC, New Delhi. It has many faculties like the College of Arts and Social Sciences, College of Law, College of Science, College of Commerce and Business Management, etc.