Telangana State Eligibility Test (TS SET) 2022 is conducted by the Osmania University, Hyderabad. TS SET is a State level entrance exam. The dates for the same will be announced by the competent authority soon on the official website. The candidates who qualify the SET 2022 will be governed by the rules and regulations for the recruitment of Assistant professor of the concerned University/ college. Candidates can apply through online mode, who fulfil eligibility criteria.
TS SET 2022 Previous Year Paper
TS SET Previous Year Paper 2022 are also an essential part of the preparation so that aspirants will go well prepared in the exam. Below are some important points about TS SET 2022 sample papers :
- By solving the previous year question, candidates can get the idea of the question asked in the entrance exam.
- By practising the question paper, candidates know their weaknesses as well as a strong point. So they can prepare according to that.
- By solving more and more previous year question paper, candidates also increase their speed of solving exam paper.
- Always give preference to solve the questions in the exam in a shortcut way and don't waste time by solving the questions in lengthy ways so in this way candidates can utilize their time in solving hard questions.
- Candidates also learn a new concept.
- By regular practising, they also learn a new method of solving questions.
How to download the TS SET 2022 Previous Year Paper PDF?
Applicants must check the below steps to download TS SET previous year paper:
STEP 1: candidates have to visit the official website of TS SET.
STEP 2: year wise question paper will appear, candidates, select the year by click on the given link.
STEP 3: candidates have to choose the subject.
STEP 4: Paper will appear on the screen.
STEP 5: Download the Pdf.
STEP 6: Take a print out of question paper.
TS SET 2022 Previous Year Paper Pdf
Candidates can download the TS State Eligibility Test 2022 Previous Year Paper given below:
TS SET 2022 Preparation Tips
With the increasing number of aspirants appearing for Telangana SET exam each year intensifies the level of the exam. Only a few candidates are able to qualify the exam in their first attempt with flying colours. We are suggesting here some tips that may help Agalsem readers to qualify the exam in their first attempt.
- Decide the subject which aspirants wish to appear for Paper 2. They Can either select the subject which is easy to comprehend or the one in which they are excellent at. Next step should be collecting the basic information like syllabus, exam pattern, best books, previous year papers, etc.
- Plan a time table in which each subject and paper gets adequate time. We advise our readers to start with the Paper 1 syllabus as it is comparatively easy than Paper 2.
- Reference books play an important part in the preparation. It can mould the shape of preparation in a better way. Aspirants can buy books from Amazon or various online institutes.
- Talking of Online institutes, aspirants can join online classes as well offered by these institutes. It will be helpful to comprehend the topics crystal clear.