TS SET(Telangana State Eligibility Test) 2021 is conducted in a state level by Osmania University, Hyderabad. The dates for the entrance exam will be announced by the competent authority soon on the official website. The candidates who qualify the SET 2021 will be governed by the rules and regulations for the recruitment of Assistant professor of the concerned University/ college. Candidates can apply through online mode, who fulfil eligibility criteria. Candidates must read the below article which mentioned all information of TS SET Entrance exam 2021 eligibility criteria, age limit, reservation for the candidates with disabilities.
TSSET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check their TS SET 2021 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam to know wether they are eligible for the exam or not. Given below are the detailed information of eligibility criteria:
- Applicants need to secure 55% marks for general category or 50% marks for Backward Class/SC/ST/PwD in Master’s Degree (i.e., M.A., M.Sc., M.Com, MBA, MLISC, M.Ed., M.PEd., MCJ, LLM, MCA and M.Tech (CSE & IT only)) without any round-off.
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s Degree course or the candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s Degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
- Those candidates who pursuing their master at the time of TS SET exam must pass the qualifying exam within two years from the date of SET result with required
percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- Those applicants who belong to third gender category(transgender) are also eligibilie for the exam with same relaxation in fee, age and qualifying criteria for
as are of SC/ST/ PwD categories.
- Cut-off for transgender candidates should be the low as those for SC/ST/PwD/BC categories in the corresponding subject.
- Ph.D. Degree candidates whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1993 shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e., from 55% to 50%) for appearing in SET
- Candidates are only appear in the subject of their Post Graduation.
- Candidates having Post-Graduate Diploma awarded by Indian University/ Institute or Foreign Degree/Diploma awarded by the Foreign University/ Institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their Degree /Diploma with Master’s Degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
- TS SET examination have no age limit criteria.
TS SET Reservation policy of Government of Telangana
Applicants can check the TSSET examination reservation policy of Government of Telangana from the given below table:
Provision for the person with Disability (including visually challenged candidates)Having 40% or more disability
Given below are the full details regarding the eligibility criteria for candidates who suffer with any disability:
- For those who are disabled, the authority will provide them 20 minutes compensatory time for Paper-1 and 40 Minutes time for Paper-2.
- Candidates who are not able to write their paper. they will provide the services of the scribe but applicants need to inform that before two weeks of exam to the Centre
- Candidates must fill the correct type of disabilities in the application(mentioned below):
a) blindness and low vision
b) deaf and hard of hearing
c) locomotors disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy
d) autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness;
e) Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness in the posts identified for each disability.