TSSET 2020 Application Form will be conducted by the Osmania University, Hyderabad. TSSET exam 2020 is a state-level examination which is organised to offer the post of Assistant officers. TSSET 2020 Application Form date will be announced. The TSSET application form will be released only through the online mode on the official website. The TSSET 2020 examination will be an online CBT mode (Computer Based Test) exam. The candidate must fulfil all the TSSET 2020 eligibility criteria to apply for the TSSET application form. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the TSSET Application Form 2020.
- TSSET 2020 Application Form official notification is not yet released on the official website.
- The News will be updated as soon as the official authority announces.
TSSET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check for the important dates regarding the TSSET 2020 in the given table mentioned below:
|Application Form Available||will be announced soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||will be announced soon|
|TSSET 2020 Exam||will be announced soon|
The above-mentioned details are as per the last year's official information brochure.it will be updated as soon as notification arrives.
TSSET 2020 Application Form
TSSET Application Form will be made available at the official website of Osmania University. Candidates must read the details given below to avoid mistakes while filling the form.
- Candidates are not required to send any certificates/documents supporting their eligibility nor Print-out of their Application Form- confirmation page to the competent authority.
- Candidates must satisfy the eligibility conditions for appearing in the TS-SET.
- If the ineligibility is detected at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled and legal action will be placed against the applicant.
- After the candidate has filled all the details of the online Application Form for TSSET, the candidate will have the option to select the online mode of payment.
Documents Required to Fill the TSSET 2020 Application Form
The TSSET Application Form will be available for a short period span. The Candidates are required to apply within the stipulated time given. It would be only easier for the candidates only if they know about the necessary documents that would be required in advance.
The candidate will have to upload some necessary documents that are mentioned below:
- Passport Size Photo
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
TSSET 2020 Application Fee
TSSET 2020 Registration Fee
|Category||Application Fee||Mode of Payment|
|Backward Class(BC)||Rs. 1000/-||Online|
Payment Mode: Application Fee can only be paid through online mode. The Payment gateway will be open until the last date of submission. Candidates can choose any of the given options- Credit Card/Debit Card (Additional processing charges applicable)
- There is no offline mode available for fee submission such as Money order, Demand Draft, IPO, etc.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded/ returned in any circumstances.
How to Fill The TSSET 2020 Application Form?
The Candidate applying for the TSSET 2020 Application Form should note that there is no correction window available.Candidate must check the details before submitting and must fill the details correctly. The Candidates applying for the TSSET 2020 examination must go through the following steps mentioned below to apply for the TSSET 2020 Application Form.
Filling The Details For TSSET 2020 Application Form
- Visit the official website of the authorised body.
- Click on the link to register for the exam.
- On clicking, candidates will be redirected to another page where they can fill the basic details such as
- Parents’ name
- Date of birth
- Educational qualification
- Communication and permanent address
Uploading the Documents
After filling the documents, Candidates will have to upload the documents in the prescribed formats only. Candidate can refer to the table given below for Specifications and Format of the TSSET 2020 Uploading Documents.
|Scanned Photograph||( 3.5 x 4.5 )||JPG/20 kb to 40 kb|
|Signature||( 3.5 x 1.5 )||JPG/5kb to 20 kb|
|Caste Signature|| ---||50 kb to 300kb|
Payment of Fee
The candidate can make the payment through online mode only via Credit Card/Debit Card.Candidates should note that the fee once paid would not be refunded.
Save and Submit
- Submit the form and note down the Registration number.
- Once the form is submitted, the Candidate must check the status of the Form.
- Candidate must download the copy of the Filled Application form for future reference.