DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2020 Online Registration has been started. Candidates can register and fill the Application Form untill 22 September 2020. Government of Maharashtra conducts Centralized Admission Process(CAP) for admission accepts application for admission to Direct Second Year of various Technical Diploma courses in the government, government Aided and Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutes for the Academic year 2020-21. A notification is issued for Online Registration, Documents Verification and Application Form Confirmation by aspiring candidates. Candidates can check more information regarding DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2020, candidates can check below.
- The last date to register for DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Admission 2020 is 22 September 2020.
- The date of display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India candidates on website is 25 September 2020
DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check dates related to DTE Maharashtra Second Year Admission 2020 below:-
|Event ||Start Date||End Date|
|Online registration of application and uploading documents||17 August 2020|27 Aug 22 September 2020
|Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form at Facilitation Center(FC)||18 August 2020|27 Aug 22 September 2020
|Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India Candidate on website|30 Aug 2020
25 September 2020
|Submission of grievance, if any, for all type of Candidates |31 Aug 26 September 2020 02 Sep 28 September 2020
|Display of the final merit lists|04 Sep 30 September 2020 |–|
DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2020 Application Form
All eligible candidates for admission to Direct Second Year Diploma of Engineering/Technology have to fill the application form Online. Candidate can edit the information in their application form before they confirm it at any of the Facilitation Centre.
How to Apply for DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2020?
- Candidates are required to visit DTE Maharashtra official website.
- Search & Select "Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2020" link.
- Select "New Candidate Registration" button.
- Candidates required to register with Candidates Name, valid email address, mobile number, and password.
- Upload the required document like HSC & SSC certificate/mark sheet, Category certificate, Transfer certificate & qualifying educational documents.
- Take the print out of fill up application form and payment slip for further admission process.
Direct Second Year Admission 2020 Application Fees
Check the fee details below in the given table:
|General Category, J & K Migrant candidates||Rs. 400/-|
|Reserved Category Candidates & Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 300/-|
DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Maharashtra State Candidature Candidate.-
(I) Nationality: The Candidate should be an Indian.
(ii) Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 examination with PCM/PCB or 10+2 in Science Stream with Mathematics or 10+2 in Science Stream with Technical or 10+2 with Vocational subject or 10+2 with 2 years of ITI in relevant stream.
Note: Candidates out of Maharashtra State shall be eligible for Institution quota only.
DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2020 Process
The Technical Diploma Educational Institution give admission to Candidates through the Centralised Admission Process. The stages of CAP mentioned below,-
- First, Candidates required to Fill the Online Application Form for participation in the Centralised Admission Process.
- Upload the scanned images of required original documents.
- Candidates required to verify document at Facilitation Centre.
- Merit List will be published on the official websites.
- Candidates required to submit grievances through online(if any).
- Category-wise seat matrix will be released for CAP Rounds. The competent authority will publish the information about institutes, Sanctioned intake, courses offered and a number of seats available for each category before each round.
- Candidates have to fill the choice of Courses and Institutions prior to respective CAP Rounds and Confirm.
- Candidates may fill choices of Institutes and Courses in decreasing order of their preference as specified by Competent Authority.
- In order to participate in the CAP round, it is necessary to fill the Online Option Form for respective CAP Round.
- Display of Provisional Seat Allotment of respective CAP Rounds indicating allotted institute and Course;
- Candidates required to report at the centre and accept the seat as per the schedule declared by the Competent Authority;
- Conduct of CAP Round-I: The seats vacant for Round 1 shall be released on the Website. The Candidate whose names appeared in the final merit list of CAP round is eligible to participate in this round by filling online option form. The candidate must fill and confirm the option form after login.
- Conduct of CAP Round-II and III: The seats vacant for Rounds II and III will be released on the website. The Candidates eligible for respective rounds II & III are allowed to fill and edit option form online.
DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2020 Merit List
Candidates can check the preparation of merit list of Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2020:-
Assignment of Merit Number:
All the eligible candidates who successfully submitted their Application Form with application fee before the last date specified for admission through CAP shall be assigned a merit number. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained at the qualifying examination.
Change of Marks due to verification:
If the marks in the qualifying examination are modified due to verification and duly certified by the concerned Appropriate Authority or Board, then it will be reported to the official Authority for admission through CAP or its designated representatives prior to 5 PM on the day of final merit list published.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for Direct Second Year Admission 2020
In case of a tie, the merit list will be prepared in the following order of preference and the methodology as specified below,-
(a) Candidates who got a higher percentage of marks in Mathematics at SSC will be considered.
(b) Candidates who got a higher percentage of marks in Science at SSC will be considered.
(c) Candidates who got a higher percentage of marks in English at SSC will be considered.
DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check basic details about Second Year Diploma Admission 2020 in Engineering/Technology:-
|Exam Name||DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2020|
|Offered Courses||Second Year Diploma in Engineering/Technology|
|DTE Maha Official Website||http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/index.html|