DTE Maha Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2023 will start in July 2023. The government of Maharashtra conducts a Centralized Admission Process(CAP) for admission accepts applications for admission to the Direct Second Year of various Technical Diploma courses in government, government Aided and Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutes for the Academic year 2023. A notification is issued for Online Registration, Documents Verification and Application Form Confirmation by aspiring candidates. Candidates can check more information regarding DTE Maha Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2023 candidates can check below.
DTE Maha Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the important information of DTE Maha Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2023 which is mentioned below:
|Application Status||No official notification announce yet|
DTE Maha Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2023 Important Dates
Candidates can check dates related to DTE Maharashtra Second Year Admission 2023 below:-
DTE Maharashtra Second Year Admission 2023 Schedule
|Event ||Date |
|Online registration of application and uploading documents||July 2023 |
|Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form at Facilitation Center(FC)||August 2023|
|Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India Candidate on website||August 2023|
|Submission of grievance, if any, for all types of Candidates ||September 2023|
|Display of the final merit lists||September 2023|
DTE Maha Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2023 Application Form
All eligible candidates for admission to the Direct Second Year Diploma of Engineering/Technology have to fill the application form Online. Candidates can edit the information in their application form before they confirm it at any of the Facilitation Centre.
How to Apply for DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2023?
- Candidates are required to visit DTE Maharashtra official website.
- Search & Select the "Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2023" link.
- Select the "New Candidate Registration" button.
- Candidates are required to register with the Candidates Name, valid email address, mobile number, and password.
- Upload the required document like HSC & SSC certificate/mark sheet, Category certificate, Transfer certificate & qualifying educational documents.
- Take the printout of the fill-up application form and payment slip for further admission process.
Direct Second Year Admission 2023 Application Fees
Check the fee details below in the given table:
|General Category, J & K Migrant candidates||Rs. 400/-|
|Reserved Category Candidates & Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 300/-|
DTE Maha Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Maharashtra State Candidature Candidate.-
(I) Nationality: The Candidate should be an Indian.
(ii) Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 examination with PCM/PCB or 10+2 in Science Stream with Mathematics or 10+2 in Science Stream with Technical or 10+2 with Vocational subject or 10+2 with 2 years of ITI in relevant stream.
Note: Candidates out of Maharashtra State shall be eligible for Institution quota only.
DTE Maha Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2023 Process
The Technical Diploma Educational Institution give admission to Candidates through the Centralised Admission Process. The stages of CAP mentioned below,-
- First, Candidates are required to Fill the Online Application Form for participation in the Centralised Admission Process.
- Upload the scanned images of required original documents.
- Candidates are required to verify documents at Facilitation Centre.
- Merit List will be published on the official websites.
- Candidates are required to submit grievances online(if any).
- A category-wise seat matrix will be released for CAP Rounds. The competent authority will publish the information about institutes, Sanctioned intake, courses offered and the number of seats available for each category before each round.
- Candidates have to fill the choice of Courses and Institutions prior to respective CAP Rounds and Confirm.
- Candidates may fill choices of Institutes and Courses in decreasing order of their preference as specified by the Competent Authority.
- In order to participate in the CAP round, it is necessary to fill the Online Option Form for the respective CAP Round.
- Display of Provisional Seat Allotment of respective CAP Rounds indicating allotted institute and Course;
- Candidates are required to report at the centre and accept the seat as per the schedule declared by the Competent Authority;
- Conduct of CAP Round-I: The seats vacant for Round 1 shall be released on the Website. The Candidate whose names appeared in the final merit list of CAP round is eligible to participate in this round by filling online option form. The candidate must fill and confirm the option form after login.
- Conduct of CAP Round-II and III: The seats vacant for Rounds II and III will be released on the website. The Candidates eligible for respective rounds II & III are allowed to fill and edit the option forms online.
DTE Maha Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2023 Merit List
Candidates can check the preparation of merit list of Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2023:-
Assignment of Merit Number
All the eligible candidates who successfully submitted their Application Form with an application fee before the last date specified for admission through CAP shall be assigned a merit number. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained at the qualifying examination.
Change of Marks due to verification
If the marks in the qualifying examination are modified due to verification and duly certified by the concerned Appropriate Authority or Board, then it will be reported to the official Authority for admission through CAP or its designated representatives prior to 5 PM on the day of final merit list published.
Direct Second Year Admission 2023 Tie-Breakig Rule
In case of a tie, the merit list will be prepared in the following order of preference and the methodology as specified below,-
(a) Candidates who got a higher percentage of marks in Mathematics at SSC will be considered.
(b) Candidates who got a higher percentage of marks in Science at SSC will be considered.
(c) Candidates who got a higher percentage of marks in English at SSC will be considered.
DTE Maha Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2023 Highlights
Candidates can check basic details about Second Year Diploma Admission 2023 in Engineering/Technology:-
|Exam Name||DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2023|
|Conducting authority||Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai|
|Offered Courses||Second Year Diploma in Engineering/Technology|
|DTE Maha Official Website||http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/index.html|
|Application Form||Activate Soon|
About DTE Maharashtra
Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra enhances the quality of technical education in the state of Maharashtra. The directorate of Technical Education in Maharashtra has been established to ensure that technical institutions catering to Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy and Hotel Management & Catering Technology courses are established across the state. Currently, there are 1600 Technical Education institutions across the state of Maharashtra spread across 6 regions viz. Amravati, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik and Pune.