DTU 2021 Application Form will be issued online only by DTU from the month of August 2021(tentative). While No offline mode is available at all, and the applicants must fill up their application forms carefully on the official web portal of Delhi Technological University. And DTU has notified that it will not conduct any entrance exam for its admission procedure from the year 2020 and selections will be made solely based on qualifying exam scores and ranks. Read the complete article to know more about DTU Application Form 2021.
- Delhi University has released the Ph.D online application form on 30 April 2021. Candidates can apply here---Apply Now.
- The last date to apply is 24 May 2021.
DTU 2021 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check in the below table tentative Application dates for DTU 2021 courses:
|Course Name||DTU Application Start Date||DTU Application End Date|
|MBA (Business Analytics)||First week of August 2021||Mid of August 2021|
|MBA||First week of August 2021||Mid of August 2021|
|EMBA||First week of August 2021||Mid of August 2021|
|B.Tech||First week of August 2021||Mid of August 2021|
|B.Tech (Evening/ Lateral)||First week of August 2021||Mid of August 2021|
|B.Des.||First week of August 2021||Mid of August 2021|
|BA (H) Economics/ BBA||First week of August 2021||Mid of August 2021|
|M.Tech||First week of August 2021||Mid of August 2021|
|PhD.||30 April 2021||24 May 2021|
DTU 2021 Application Form
Before beginning to fill up the application forms and registration. And the applicants must be ready with all the required necessary documents for registration process which include a few documents like the candidate’s personal information, qualification details, last school details and scanned photograph and signature.
Application Fee Payment:
The registration cum counselling fees are Rs. 1500 as given in information brochure.
Application fee payment can be done in two ways:
- Payment via HDFC bank challan (obtainable from the official DTU site).
- And credit/debit card/net banking (via HDFC Payment gateway service)
How to fill DTU 2021 Application Form?
Steps for filling up the DTU Joint Admission Counselling 2021 application forms are as follows:
- Candidates must visit the official website of DTU.
- And after opening the page for registration they must register with the required information and get their user ID &Password.
- Also once the initial registration is complete, they will have to fill up the entire application form providing all the information that is asked for in the relevant mandatory fields.
- Finally, the candidates must complete the admission process of DTU exam by uploading their scanned images of photo, thumb impression and signature. And submit the completed form after which they will have to proceed towards the fee payment process.
Yet, Students must also make sure to take a printout of their filled up application form.
Guidelines to fill the form
1. Read all the instruction prior to filling the form.
2. Fill the form in neat and clean writing.
3. Stay up to date with the college updates.
4. Contact the person-in-charge in case of any confusion.
B. Tech Courses Offered in DTU
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Production & Industrial Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Polymer Science & Chemical Technology
- Information Technology
- Software Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Computing Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Automotive Engineering
DTU Admission From 2021 Process - JAC
Centralised Counselling for admission to B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. programs of 04 pioneering technical universities/institutes of Govt. of NCT of Delhi listed below will be conducted through Joint Admission Counselling (JAC Delhi 2020).