DU B.Ed 2023: The University of Delhi B.Ed 2023 Online Application Form will release soon. Candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for B.Ed Program. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the DU B.Ed application form 2023.
- Delhi University Admission 2023 Application Form will be released soon.
- Delhi University B.ED 2023 online application form will be available from 3rd week of May 2023
- Delhi University B.ED 2023 - "Delhi University is the authority that will release an official notification for the DU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023. "
The schedule for DU B.Ed 2023 examination application form.
Delhi University B.Ed 2023 Status
|Starting of application||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date for online application form submission||1st week of June 2023|
|Issuance of admit card||2nd week of June 2023|
|Date of B.Ed. Entrance Exam||3rd week of June 2023|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of July 2023|
|Starting of the counselling process||3rd week of July 2023|
|Beginning of the classes||3rd week|
DU B.Ed 2023 Application Form
Candidates can fill the DU B.Ed 2023 application form on the official website of conducting authority National Test Agency. Candidates must check the given below points regarding application form:
- Candidates have to apply for DU B.Ed Registration online on the official website.
- It is not accepted in any other mode.
- No need to send the copy of application form to the authority by post
- valid mobile number because all information is sent via SMS on the mobile
- Valid email address
- Copy of photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format
- Until the payment is successful, the candidate will not be registered for the test.
- Application fees should be non-refundable.
- Application form should be complete and fill correct information because the conducting body will not provide a correction option.
- Candidates are advised to download the Application PDF post-payment for future reference.
Documents to Required to Fill DU B.Ed 2023 Application Form
The important documents which all the candidates will require for filling up the details in the DU B.Ed 2023 application Form are as follows:
- Scanned Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature of the Applicant
- Self-attested Class 12th Mark-Sheet
- Self-attested Graduation Mark-Sheet
- Self-attested copy of Caste certificate, if applicable
- Self-attested copies of Sports/ECA certificates, if applicable
- Self-attested ID Proof – Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter’s Identity Card, Passport, College Identity Card.
How to fill the DU B.Ed 2023 Application Form?
The candidates are required to follow up on the explained steps to successfully register and submit the DU B.Ed 2023 Online application Form.
1: Register Online
- First, the aspiring candidates are required to visit the official page for the examination.
- In the following step, the candidate needs to register himself online by entering his
The candidates are required to provide their Email ID and create a password for their DU Admission Login.Eventually, submit the registration details by hitting on the “Register” button.
- Name Date of Birth
- CW category
- Minority category
- Selected University attended for Qualifying Exam
- Mother/Father/Guardian’s Name.
2: Fill in Details in the DU B.Ed Application Form
- After the candidate has successfully logged in they are required to read the declaration and accept it before starting their online registration processes by hitting the “Continue” button.
- The candidates, next have to fill up all the necessary details like:
- Parent’s name
- Qualifying exam details like marks, year of passing, etc.
- Minority details
- Choice of exam centre
- Selection of course for admission in DU
- College preference for admission under DU
- Sports quota
- ECA details
3: Upload Images
- Once the candidates have entered all their necessary and required information in the DU Admission Form, they have to upload their necessary relevant images.
- In the DU B.Ed 2023 examination Application Form, the candidates are required to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph along with their signature and some other crucial documents as well. The candidates are requested to upload their images as per the specifications mentioned below:
Image Specification for DU B.Ed 2023
- For filling the DUET application form, the aspirants have to upload their photo, signature, class 12th mark sheet, caste certificate.
- The size of the photo should be 2-inch x 2 inches (5 mm x 5 mm)
4: Pay DU B.Ed 2023 Application Fee
- In the next step, the candidates need to pay the necessary amount required of the application fee.
- Lastly, the candidates need to take a coloured print out of the completed application form of the DU B.Ed 2023 Examination for future reference.
Pay DU B.Ed 2023 Application Fee
|Category||B.Ed Application Fee|
|SC, ST, PwD, and EWS||Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for More Than One Course in DU B.Ed 2023 Application Form?
To do so the candidates have to follow the instructions below:
- After completing your application for one course, you can apply in another course using the “Apply Now” button on your home area.
- Candidates have to repeat the application process and fill some details as required
- For each of the applied courses pay the application fee separately to submit the form.
|UR, OBC, and other||Rs. 500/-|
DU B.Ed 2023 Application Form Correction
The details in the online application cannot be changed after payment of the registration fee. However, the facility of a one-time correction facility is provided only for limited details. Also, a fee is charged against the correction made.
As per last year, Rs. 100 was charged for corrections in the application form. No fee was charged for correction in the marks of the qualifying exam. Last year candidates were not allowed to make changes in the uploaded Photo / Signature / ID Proof.
DU B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
The DUET admit card 2023 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidate are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the DUET 2022 examination centre. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the DUET exam hall.