EMAT Syllabus 2021 portrays the section-wise crucial topics, which the candidate needs to cover. The syllabus is based on topics like, Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Reasoning & General Intelligence & General Management. Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode conducts EMAT 2021. The paper consists of 30 MCQ, conducted in CBT mode. Therefore, in order to get an optimal result in the exam, the candidates must have in-depth knowledge of the EMAT syllabus. Hence, we have provided information regarding the same below. Read to know more.
EMAT Detailed Syllabus 2021
The EMAT syllabus consists of questions from 4 topics, Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Reasoning & General Intelligence & General Management. Therefore candidates must possess knowledge of these sections. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same below.
Section 1: Quantitative Aptitude and Numerical Ability
The candidates can refer to the below-mentioned table for the important topics for the QA and Numerical Ability section.
Important topics in Quantitative Aptitude and Numerical Ability Section
Simple and Compound Interest
Elementary Statistics Central Tendency
Ratios and Proportions
Profit and Loss
Section 2: Reasoning and General Intelligence
The candidates can refer to the below-mentioned table for the Reasoning and General Intelligence section.
Important topics in Reasoning and General Intelligence Section
Coding and Decoding
| || |
Section 3: General Management
The candidates can refer to the below mentioned table for the important topics of the General Management section.
Important topics in General Management Section
Business Environment and Resource
EMAT Exam Pattern 2021
The candidates preparing for the EMAT exam must keep themselves updated with the EMAT exam pattern. We have provided information related to the same below.
Once a year
Mode of examination
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Management
- Reasoning and General Intelligence
Total Number of Questions
Question Paper Type
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- 1 Mark For Every Correct Answer
- 0.5 Marks Deducted For Every Incorrect Answer
EMAT Preparation Tips 2021
The candidates preparing for EMAT 2021, must follow certain tips & tricks in order to get an optimal result in the exam. We have provided information regarding the same below.
- It is imperative for candidates to create an effective plan & start preparing early.
- They must note down all the important points in one place so it helps them save time & revise regularly.
- A good book whilst preparing for EMAT 2021, will surely help candidates in securing an optimal result. Therefore, candidates must invest in a good source of study material.
- The candidates can also take mock tests since it will help the candidates in estimating their preparation whilst also giving them an idea about the exam. Therefore, help them in building confidence prior to the CBT.
- It is imperative for candidates to possess in-depth knowledge of the syllabus as well as the exam pattern. This will help them in preparing with no doubt in their mind.
- It is vital for candidates to create a timetable, wherein they have the time to cover each & every topic. This will help them in reducing the stress before appearing for the exam.
- Finally, it is of utmost importance for candidates to take care of their sleeping schedule. With sufficient hours of sleep, the candidate will be able to retain information for a longer time, this will, in turn, help them in securing an optimal result.
- They must also eat right, refrain from eating any junk food. The candidate must eat a well-balanced healthy diet. Since a healthy body will help in fueling a healthy mind. Thereby helping in the exam