EMAT 2023 exam dates have been released on the offical website. EMAT 2023 Application form fill up process is ongoing, The last date to apply for the application form is 11 September 2023. EMAT 2023 or Executive Management Aptitude Test is conducted by IIM Kozhikode at the National level for offering admission into Executive Post-Graduate Programme (EPGP) in Management at its Kochi campus. Those who will qualify for this exam will be given admission into the Executive MBA. IIM Kozhikode (IIM-K) administers the Executive Management Aptitude Test (EMAT), which is a requirement for admission to the two-year Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) at the Kochi campus. EPGP is a postgraduate programme for working executives that lasts two years. The exam was created with the intention of weeding out candidates for the EPGP programme at IIM-K. This guarantees that only the best individuals are chosen for the programme, helping to preserve the institute's high standards. Read the whole article below to know more about EMAT 2023.
- EMAT 2023 phase 1 application form fill up process is ongoing, the last date to apply for the application form is 11 September 2023. Click Here to apply, Apply Now.
- EMAT 2023 entrance test and personal interviews are scheduled to be held on 24 and 25 September 2023.
- EMAT 2023 phase 2 application form will be relased on 12 September 2023.
EMAT 2023 Important Dates
Aspirants can check EMAT 2023 calendar below in the given table for both phases 1 and 2.
IIM EMAT 2023 Schedule
|Online Application starts||01 July 2023|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||11 September 2023|
|Admission Processes (Entrance Test /Personal Interviews)||24 & 25 September 2023|
|Offer Issuance||04 October 2023|
|Online Application starts||12 September 2023|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||30 September 2023|
|Admission Processes (Entrance Test /Personal Interviews)||10 & 11 December 2023|
|Offer Issuance||17 December 2023|
EMAT 2023 Application Form
EMAT 2023 Application Form
available on the official website of IIM, Kozhikode and those applicants are wishing to get admission in the Executive MBA, they can apply in EMAT by filling the application form through online mode.
- The online registration is ongoing for the Phase 2 entrance exam and can be applied until 21 February 2023.
- Applicants should fill the form online on the official website of the Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode.
- They should have to register themselves by submitting the required details such as Name, Email ID, Password, Mobile number, Program Name, and Verification Code (mentioned in Captcha).
- The application number and password will be provided once the registration will be done to fill the application form.
- In the application form, applicants should fill in all the correct and complete details such as personal details, qualification, and communication.
- Details given at the time of registration cannot be edited after final submission.
- The applicants have to upload their passport-sized colour photograph in jpeg format, with a size between 100 KB and150 KB.
- After filling and submitting the application form candidates must get the printout of the form for any future reference.
- If already registered, the candidates can enter Application number, email id, password verification code and complete the process.
- A hard copy of the application form need not be sent by Post/Courier to the Institute.
EMAT 2023 Application Fee
Applicants will have to make a payment of Rs 2000 + GST 18% through Credit Card, Debit Card, or Internet Banking. Payment through any other mode is not acceptable. Aspirants must note that the fee once deposited will not be refunded in any circumstances.
EMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To successfully apply for IIM Executive Post-Graduate Programme the candidates fulfil EMAT Eligibility Criteria 2023 as mentioned below:
- Must have passed a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate mark or equivalent CGPA.
- Three Years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience (Work experience before completion of graduation will not be considered for calculating total work experience. Internship/articleship for courses such as CA/CS/ICWAI will not be considered as experience.) after successful completion of graduation as on the date of interview.
- Those candidates who already possess a valid GMAT/GRE score or CAT 2021 score may be exempted from writing the EMAT.
- There is no upper age limit for applying to the programme.
EMAT 2023 Reservation Policy
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kozhikode follows the Government of India reservation policy for admission to Central Educational Institutions. The eligible candidates can seek relaxation in the aggregate marks in graduation, test and interview score. To avail the benefit of reservation applicants must submit necessary supporting documents along with application form. Those applications without proof of eligibility will be considered under the general category.
EMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Those who have applied in this examination; must refer EMAT Exam Pattern 2023 for the better preparation of examination.
- Duration of exam - The examination duration is 1 hour(60 minutes)
- Number of Questions - There are 40 objective type questions in total.
- Sections - The question paper is divided into 4 sections such Numerical, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning, and Verbal skills.
- The number of questions in each section varies each year.
- Marking Scheme - 1 mark is given for each correct answer, while 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- The test is designed to assess the capabilities necessary for successful completion of the programme, in an objective manner.
EMAT 2023 Admit Card
Hall ticket is a crucial document which the applicants need to carry for identification verification in the exam hall. All those who will submit the form successfully will only be issued the admit card. The candidates can check below in the given points a few important details about EMAT 2023 Admit Card:
- Hall ticket will be available by IIM Kozhikode, online 07 days before the commencement of exam.
- Applicants will have to download the same from the official website.
- They will have to enter the login details (Application number and Password ) to download the same.
- Aspirants will be able to access the entrance test admit card from its release date untill the exam date.
- Hall Ticket is to be preserved carefully and produced at the time of admission along with their Rank Card.
How to download EMAT 2023 Admit Card?
Steps to download IIM EPGP Entrance Test Hall Ticket is given below:
- Step 1 - Visit the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode official website.
- Step 2 - Click on the link given to download the hall ticket/admit card.
- Step 3 - Login with the application number and password
- Step 4 - Once the admit card will be displayed save it, download and get the copy of it.
EMAT 2023 Result
EMAT 2023 Result will be declared on the official website of the Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode.
- Those applicants who have appeared in the examination will be able to check their results by entering the Registration Number & Date of Birth in the required field.
- After submitting the details, the result will appear to the candidates and they can download it.
- All those who will qualify the admisison test will be called for counselling/Interview.
EMAT 2023 Important Documents for Admission
After successful submission of the online application form and fee payment, candidates are required to carry following documents during EMAT 2023/Interview:
- Duly signed application form (1 copy).
- Copy of Online Application Fee Receipt.
- One passport size colour photograph to be attached to the application form.
- Original CAT/GMAT /GRE scorecard; if the admission is seeking through CAT/GMAT/GRE score.
- Following original academic records and one set of a self-attested copy.
- 10th /SSLC Certificate & Mark Sheet.
- Pre-Degree/Plus-Two/AISSCE/HSC/VHSC Mark Sheet & Certificate.
- All Mark Sheets & Certificate of Graduation or Professional Qualification.
- Post-Graduation/Other Higher Qualification mark sheets & Certificate.
- Original experience certificates. Entrepreneurs have to submit a copy of the company registration /partnership deed as the case may be, as proof.
- Certificate of proof as belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/PwD/PwBD, issued by the competent authority; Original & one set of a self-attested copy.
- Photo identity proof such as Passport/Driving License/PAN Card/AADHAR; Original & one- self-attested copy.
- Copy of Gazette Notification, in case there is a change in Name.
NOTE - All original certificates should be produced for verification on the day of Interview/EMAT 2023. Candidates failing to produce the original certificates for verification will not be permitted to take EMAT examination/Interview.
EMAT 2023 Highlights
Aspirants can check below in the table EMAT 2023 short details:
IIM Executive MBA 2023 Basic Details
|Exam name||EMAT 2023 or Executive Management Aptitude Test|
|Conducting body||IIM or Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode|
|Level of exam||National level|
|Frequency||Twice a Year|
|Purpose||For admission into Executive Post-Graduate Programme (EPGP) or MBA Executive|
|EMAT official website||https://iimk.ac.in/|
About IIM Kozhikode
The Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode or IIMK) is an autonomous public business school located in Calicut (Kozhikode), Kerala. The institute was formed in 1996 by the Government of India in collaboration with the State Government of Kerala. It was 05th IIM to be formulated.
The institute conducts a full range of academic activities in the field of management education covering research, teaching, and training, consulting and intellectual infrastructure development and emphasises the development of analytical skills and a focus on global and cross-cultural issues with a balance between business demands and social concerns.
iim kozhikode emat emat iim kozhikode preparation emat conference 2021 emat cut off emat 2023 emat coaching emat full form emat preparation book