EMAT 2022 Sample Papers are available here. EMAT is conducted by IIM Kozhikode at the National level for offering admission into Executive Post-Graduate Programme (EPGP) in Management at its Kochi campus. Those who will qualify the Executive Management Aptitude Test will be given admission into Executive MBA. To confidently appear in EMAT the candidates must practice sample papers. Read the whole article below to know more about EMAT 2022 Previous Question Papers.
EMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Those who have applied for EMAT 2022 must refer to the exam format for better preparation. Hereunder we have provided the details of same:
- Mode of exam - offline
- Duration of exam - The examination duration is 1 hour (60 minutes)
- Number of Questions - There are 40 objective type questions(MCQs)
- Sections - The question paper is divided into 4 sections such as Numerical, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning, and Verbal skills.
- The number of questions in each section varies each year.
- Marking Scheme - 1 mark is given for each correct answer, while 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- The test is designed to assess the capabilities necessary for successful completion of the programme, through an objective manner.
How to download EMAT 2022 Sample Papers?
By solving sample papers students analyse their strengths and weaknesses so that they can focus on weak areas to improve their results. Here are the steps to download EMAT 2022 Sample Papers:
- Step 1 - Visit the official website of Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode - https://www.iimk.ac.in/
- Step 2 - Scroll down and click on EMAT given at the right side of the page.
- Step 3 - Thereafter Sample Question Paper will appear to download the pdfs and start practising.
What are benefits of EMAT 2022 Sample Papers?
The sample paper is based on the actual question paper format which helps students in getting an overview of the question paper including the type of questions, mostly asked topics, marks distribution, etc. With sample papers, students can practice better to prepare for the exam and consequently, they are relieved from exam pressure and nervousness.
- Through the question papers, test-takers can analyze their preparation level.
- The candidates get acquainted with the number of questions asked, topics covered, marking scheme, etc.
- It also helps candidates know about their weaker and stronger sections and they can work on it accordingly.
- By practising sample papers, they improve their speed of solving questions and also, with regular practise their mistakes get less and they solve questions to get the correct answer.
- By regular practice of question banks, the test takers gain confidence which helps them in solving questions with less pressure.
Download EMAT Previous Year Question Paper