EMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria is set by the conducting authority. The EMAT (Executive Management Aptitude Test) is the national level entrance examination, which is managed through the Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode to offer admission to the applicants in the Executive Post-Graduate Program (EPGP) in Management at its Kochi Campus. Those applicants are wishing to get admission to the Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode; they can apply in EMAT by filling the application form through online mode.
EMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
- To apply in this examination, applicants should be qualified in graduation or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks if they belong to the general and OBC category.
- Candidates from all other categories must secure 40% in their graduation.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of managerial, entrepreneurial, or professional work experience subsequent to completion of graduation.
- They must have work experience to apply in this examination.
Important Documents Required for Admission EMAT 2022
Carry the following documents for the counseling process:
- A copy of the duly signed application form
- One copy of the Online Application Fee Receipt
- A passport size color photograph is attached to the application form.
- Original CAT/GMAT /GRE scorecard if the admission is acquired via CAT/GMAT/GRE score.
The following documents should be in original along with one set of self-attested copies.
- 10th /SSLC Certificate & Mark Sheet.
- Pre-Degree/Plus-Two/AISSCE/HSC/VHSC Mark Sheet & Certificate.
- All Mark Sheets & Certificate of Graduation or Professional Qualification.
- Caste Certificate for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/PwD/PwBD.
- Post-Graduation/Other Higher Qualification mark sheets & Certificates.
- Original experience certificates.
EMAT 2022 Admit Card
Admit card or hall ticket is an important document to carry for verification. Those who appear without admit card will not be permitted to appear in the test.
- This card will be sent at least a week prior to the date of examination. Go to the official website to take print of the admit card.
- Enter the login details such as the Application Number and Password to download the same.
- Hall Ticket/Admit card is to be preserved carefully as it has to be produced at the time of admission along with the Rank Card.
Steps to download Admit card
- Go to the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode’s official website.
- Now, click the link to download the hall ticket/admit card.
- Login using application number and password
- Once the admit card appears on the screen save it and take its copy