EMAT Application Form 2022 will be released by IIM Kozhikode in May 2022 tentatively. In order to apply the candidates must pay the registration fee, i.e. INR 2000. It can be paid via net banking, credit card, debit card. There is no provision for application form correction. Therefore, it is imperative for candidates to fill the form carefully. Incomplete or incorrect forms will not be entertained by the authority. The authority holds the power to cancel a candidate's admission, in case of any inauthentic or incorrect information.
EMAT Application Form Date 2022
The candidates must keep updated with the EMAT application form date. Therefore, we have provided details pertaining to the same below.
EMAT 2022 Application Form Dates Schedule
Last Date To Submit Form
EMAT Exam 2022 and Personal Interview
EMAT Application Form 2022
In order to take the Executive Management Aptitude Test (EMAT) 2022, the candidates must fill in the EMAT application form. It can be accessed from the official website of IIM-Kozhikode .Whilst filling the registration form, they must provide basic details such as personal, academic & contact. However, they must make sure that it's correct & to the best of their knowledge, otherwise their admission will be liable to cancellation. Subsequently, the candidate must pay the registration fee (which is fixed for all candidates) & take a print out of the registration form for future purposes.
Documents Required Whilst Filling The EMAT 2022 Application Form
The candidate must have ready the documents mentioned below, whilst filling the form.
- Two copies of filled up application form duly signed by the candidate
- Copy of online application fee receipt for Rs. 2000
- One passport size color photograph to be attached with the application form. Write name and application number on the reverse side of the photograph
- Self-attested copies of the following academic records (Class 10 onwards):
- i) Class 10 /SSLC Certificate
- ii) Pre-Degree/Plus-Two/HSC/VHSC mark sheet & certificate
iii) All mark sheets & certificate of Graduation OR Professional Qualification, as applicable,
- iv) All mark sheets & certificate of Post-Graduation (If applicable)
- Score Sheets of CAT / GMAT, (if opted)
- Self-attested copy of Work Experience Certificate(s) for the last 3 years
- Self-attested copy of a valid Photo Identity proof (Passport/Driving License/PAN Card/AADHAR Card)
- Copy of Gazette Notification in case there is a change in Name
- Copy of Employee ID card, if available
- Self-attested copy of Category/Relaxation certificate from the competent authority (if opted)
Steps To Fill The EMAT 2022 Application Form
In order to fill the EMAT 2022 Application Form, the candidates must follow certain steps. We have provided information related to the same below.
EMAT Application Form Online Registration
- Firstly, the candidate must go to the admission notification page of EPGP Kochi at the official website (www.iimk.ac.in) of IIM-K.
- Thereafter, in order to register, the candidate must enter their name, email Id, password, mobile number & then select the programme name.
- Once the registration is done, the candidate must visit the email inbox, therein, they will find the application number, email, mobile number & password entered.
EMAT Application Form Filling Of Basic Details
- Firstly, the candidate must login online to EMAT application form 2022, by using their registered application number-email-password combination.
- Thereafter, they must fill in details like personal data, academic record, details of National-level entrance test (if appeared), employment details, career plans, extra-curricular activities, and references.
EMAT Application Form Fee Payment
The candidate must take the online application fee payment in order to register successfully. Furthermore, we have provided the details of the same below.
EMAT 2022 Application Form
Rs 2000 (plus taxes as applicable).
EMAT Application Form 2022 Mode Of Payment
In order to pay the fee candidates can choose any of the following modes:
1) Credit/Debit Card (Visa, Master, Maestro, RuPay)
2) Internet Banking (Bank transaction charges for online payment will have to be borne by the candidate)
EMAT Application Form Submission
Subsequently, after the candidate finishes filling in the details, they must review the same and submit. However, the candidates must note that the registration will expire in case the application form is not completed within seven days from the date of registration.
NOTE: The IIM Kozhikode does not provide the candidates with the provision of editing or making corrections once the candidate has submitted the application form. Therefore, it becomes imperative for candidates to fill the form with utmost care & precision before submitting it.
EMAT Application Form Print Out
Take a printout of the EMAT 2022 application form and documents. Send all the documents to IIM-K Kochi Campus at the following address:
Manager - Kochi Campus,
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode,
IIMK Kochi Campus,
First Floor, Software Development Block
Athulya IT Complex, Infopark
Kakkanad, Kochi – 682 030
EMAT Test Centres 2022
The candidate must choose up to two EMAT 2022 test centres whilst filling the form. Furthermore, we have provided details of the test centres available to students for taking the exam. Check below.
EMAT Tentative Centres
EMAT Admit Card 2022
The candidates who successfully registered themselves will be able to download the EMAT admit card. It will be available on the official website. The candidates will have to provide details such as their registration number & password in order to download it. The EMAT hall ticket is an important document, therefore, the candidates must check it carefully. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the examination authority. Furthermore, it is imperative for candidates to carry the admit card to the examination centre, as there will be no entry inside the hall without it. Along with this, they must also carry valid proof of identity.