FTII JET 2020 Admit Card has been released on 06 February 2020. FTII JET exam is conducted once in a year by the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune on behalf of Government of Pune. FTII JET Admit Card will be issued to those candidates only who have submitted their application form in a prescribed format.
Candidates can go through the article below to know the details about FTII JET 2020 Admit Card.
FTII JET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued by the official authority -Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) to those candidates only who have submitted their application form on time in a prescribed format. It is mandatory to bring JET 2020 Admit Card at the exam centre on the day of the exam.
The candidates should know the important information related to FTII JET Admit Card 2020 given below:
- Admit card of FTII JET 2020 will be available through online mode only.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to log in with application number, password and security key that was generated at the time of FTII JET registration.
- After downloading, candidates must check whether the information on the admit card of FTII is correct or not.
- If any discrepancy is found by the candidates in the information in their admit card then the candidates need to inform the same to the official authority of FTII exam.
- The seat will be randomly allotted to the candidate on completing the procedure.
- Candidates found carrying any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except those mentioned above inside FTII examination Hall will be debarred from appearing the examination.
- Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of Calculator are not allowed in the FTII Examination Hall. Possession of such items during the Examinations may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre-in-Charge, will leave his/her seat or Examination Hall until the duration of examination is over.
Details on FTII JET Admit Card
The candidates must check the following details that are mentioned on the admit card of Film and Television Institute of India Joint Entrance test is listed below:
- Candidate's Name
- Roll Number
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Centre Address
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
Documents Required for FTII JET Examination 2020
Candidates must carry the documents following documents while appearing for FTII JET entrance exam:
- Print out of Hall Ticket
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officier
How to Download FTII JET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates must check the given below steps before download the FTII JET admit card:
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of Film and Television Institute of India.
- Step 2: Click on the link ' FTII Joint entrance test 2020 Admit Card'.
- Step 3: Candidates enter their registration number and password.
- Step 4: Aspirants check their admit card of FTII carefully.
- Step 5: Download and take multiple print out of the admit card for further reference.