GITAM GAT PGT 2021 Application Form has been released for phase-5 and the last date to apply is 15 August 2021. The aspirants can fill the form via both online and offline modes. GAT PGT is a university level exam conducted by Gandhi Institute of Technology And Management. GAT PGT is a computer-based test and is held annually to provide admission in different Gandhi Universities situated at Vishakhapatnam, Bengaluru and Hyderabad for Postgraduate courses i.e M.Tech (Master of Technology). Read the complete article to know about GITAM GAT PGT 2021 Application Form.
- GIATM GAT PGT 2021 Application Form for phase-5 will end on 15 August 2021. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
GITAM GAT PGT 2021 Application Form Dates
For the various events of the application form of GAT PGT 2021, candidates must refer to the below-given table:
GAT PGT 2021 Application Dates
|Application Form Available||Started|
|Final date to submit the application form||15 August 2021|
GITAM GAT PGT 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through the below-given points to know more about GITAM GAT PGT 2021 Application Form:
- GAT Postgraduate Test 2021 Application form has released in both online and offline mode.
- Multiple forms of the same candidate will be rejected.
- The GITAM application form 2021 has to be filled by all the relevant details like personal information, nationality and preferences in the test centre for the registration process.
- After successful completion of the registration of the application, an Application Number will be generated by the system, which should be used for completing the rest part of the application.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate. All communication will be made on this e-mail Id and all the information through SMS will be sent on this number.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph and signature as prescribed by the authority.
- The photo image should not be older than 3 months.
- GITAM University will not be responsible for the loss or delay in receipt of application form.
- Candidate has to submit the full payment to complete the GITAM GAT PGT application form submission process.
- Applicant has to take out the print copy of the filled application form for further use.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
Submission of GAT PGT 2021 Application Form (offline mode)
Application Form of GITAM University can be obtained by post drawn from Director-Admissions by sending a written request to them. Candidates are requested to mention their names with mailing address along with a DD for Rs 150/- in favour of GITAM UNIVERSITY payable at Visakhapatnam 530045 through any of the following banks:
- United Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
Documents required for GITAM PG Entrance Exam Application Form 2021
- Scanned Photograph as prescribed by the authority.
- Scanned Signature as prescribed by the authority.
- Scanned left-hand thumb impression as prescribed by the authority.
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet.
GITAM GAT PGT 2021 Application Fee
Application form of GITAM University is different for different category candidates. GITAM PGT 2021 Application Fee can be paid through both Online and Offline mode.
- Online - The fee can be paid via Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Candidates must take printouts of the confirmation page after completion of fee payment.
The GAT PGT 2021 Application Fee for aspirants belonging to different categories is stated in the table below:
GITAM University application form fee
|Category details||Application Fee|
|Female candidates||Rs 800/-|
NOTE: Once the fee is remitted by the candidate, it cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply for GITAM GAT PGT 2021?
Candidates must read the below-given steps to avoid mistakes in GITAM application form 2021.
Step 1: Registration
Basic detail to be filled in registration are
- Name of the candidate
- Parents name
- Mobile no
Step 2: Application form filling
Application form contains all the necessary details of the candidate like personal details, Address, Qualification. Applicants have to fill all these details carefully as these will be verified during counselling.
Personal details include:
- Name of the applicant
- Parents name
- Correspondance address
- Preferred Test centres
Step 3: Upload Photograph and signature
- Candidates need to upload their photograph and signature in the GITAM University application form.
- Photograph must not be older than 3 months and must be in a light background.
- Applicant must be ready with this before starting filling the application form.
Step 4: Payment of the Application fee
- After the completion of the above-given steps, last comes the payment of a fee which can be done through both online and offline mode.
- Online submission of GITAM application form can be done through Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
- Candidate can download the Acknowledgement receipt after the submission of application fee of GAT.
Offline Application Form
Candidates need to fill the application form online. When the application form is filled online, the candidate needs to take a print out of the same.
- Now, Prepare a Demand Draft of the application fee amount.
- Then send the application form and the DD via post/Speed post or Courier to below-given address:
GITAM Deemed to be UNIVERSITY,
GANDHINAGAR CAMPUS, RUSHIKONDA, VISAKHAPATNAM – 530045
ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA