GAT PGT 2020 Result will be declared on 25 April 2020 on the official website. GAT PGT is an entrance exam organized by GITAM (Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management). It is a University level exam for Post Graduation Courses. This entrance exam offers admission in various colleges situated in Vishakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bengaluru campuses. This exam is held annually and is conducted in online mode. Candidate can read the below-given article to know more about GAT PGT 2020 Result.
GAT PGT 2020 Result will be declared on 25 April 2020.
GAT PGT 2020 Result
Conducting authority will declare the result on 25 April 2020 on the official website.
- Candidates have to provide their Admit card no. of GAT PGT and DOB to get the result.
- Candidate is advised to take a printout of the result for further process.
- The GAT PGT result 2020 carries the details like candidate's name, section-wise marks secured, total marks, rank obtained, roll number etc.
How to download GAT PGT 2020 Result?
Candidate can refer to the below-given point to avoid inconvenience during GAT PGT 2020 Result:
Step 2: Click on the official result link.
Step 3: Candidates will have to provide their GAT PGT Admit Card Number and date of birth.
Step 4: Click on ‘Submit’.
Step 5: All of the details present in the result has to be checked by the candidates for any discrepancy.
GITAM GAT PGT 2020 result has to be downloaded and printed out for future reference.
Details on GAT PGT 2020 Result
Following details a candidate can see on the result:
Important Points to Remember for GAT PGT 2020 Score card
Given below are some points candidates do not forget while downloading the Gitam PGT 2020 result.
GAT PGT 2020 result will announce in online mode only.
The result defines details like section-wise marks and rank secured in the entrance exam.
Based on the rank secured in GAT PGT 2020 candidates will be called for counselling and seat allotment process.
GAT PGT 2020 Merit List
The candidate will get admission based on the marks obtained in the GAT PGT 2020.
- The merit position of the candidates for admission will be based on the rank obtained in GAT - 2020 subject to the rule of reservation as per UGC guidelines/norms as applicable to GITAM. A candidate qualified in GAT - 2020 will be eligible for admission only if he/she fulfils the requirement of minimum marks in the qualifying examination as per the eligibility criteria.
- 25% of seats are reserved for meritorious candidates from Karnataka State for admission at Bengaluru Campus
- Qualified candidate has to attend the counselling session for further process.