GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Admit Card will be released on 05 April 2020 on the official website of GITAM Institute. Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) will release the GAT PGT Admit card. Applicants can download the admit cards from the official website as soon as they book their slots. Candidates can check the details about GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Admit Cards from the information given in this page.
GAT PGT 2020 Admit Card will be released on 05 April 2020.
GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Admit Card
The conducting authority will release the GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Admit Card on 05 April 2020. Check further information below:
- The candidate must note that Admit Cards will not be sent via post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for GAT PGT 2020 would be issued at the exam centres.
- Aspirants must not mutilate the Hall Ticket or change any entry made therein.
- Applicants are advised to preserve their GAT Admission Tickets in good condition for further process.
- No Admit Card will be issued/published to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete/defective for any of the reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, will not necessarily mean the acceptance of eligibility which will be further inspected at subsequent stages of the admission process.
Documents needed along with the Admit Card
The candidate must bring the following on the day of the examination, or else they will not be allowed to sit for the test:
- A print out of the GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
- Any one of the following photo id proof:
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Aadhar Card
- School/College photo-bearing ID card
How to Download GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Admit Card?
Candidate can read the below-given steps to download GAT PGT 2020 Admit Card.
Step 1: Log in
- The applicant will have to firstly, fill their username and password to log in.
Step 2: Details
- Then, the candidate will have to fill the Application Number, Date of Birth and Gender.
Step 3: Submit
- Now, the Candidate has to submit the above-mentioned details and then download the admit card.
Step 4: Printout
- Candidate must take a printout of the admit card so that it could be taken by the applicant at the time of examination.
Details in GAT PGT 2020 Admit Card
The GAT PGT 2020 admit card/Hall Ticket entrance exam will consist of the following details:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Name of the entrance exam
- Candidate’s photograph and Signature
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the exam centre
- Instructions for the examinees
Important Instruction for GAT PGT 2020 Examination
GAT PGT 2020