GITAM GAT PGT 2021 Admit Card will be released in the 2nd week of May 2021 tentatively by Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM). Applicants can download the admit cards from the official website as soon as they book their slots. All the candidates can check the details about GITAM GAT PGT 2021 Admit Card from the information given in this page.
GITAM GAT PGT 2021 Admit Card Dates
Following are the dates related to the GITAM GAT PGT 2021 Admit Card.
|Admit Card||2nd week of May 2021 (tentative)|
|Exam date||22-26 May 2021|
GITAM GAT PGT 2021 Admit Card
Following are the important details and information related to GITAM GAT PGT 2021:
- The candidate must note that Admit Cards will not be sent via post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for GAT PGT 2021 would be issued at the exam centres.
- Aspirants must not mutilate the Hall Ticket or change any entry made therein.
- Applicants are advised to preserve their GAT Admission Tickets in good condition for further process.
- No Admit Card will be issued/published to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete/defective for any of the reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, will not necessarily mean the acceptance of eligibility which will be further inspected at subsequent stages of the admission process.
Documents needed along with the Admit Card
The candidate must bring the following on the day of the examination, or else they will not be allowed to sit for the test:
- A print out of the GITAM GAT PGT 2021 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
- Any one of the following photo id proof:
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Aadhar Card
- School/College photo-bearing ID card
How to Download GITAM GAT PGT 2021 Admit Card?
Candidate can read the below-given steps to download GAT PGT 2021 Admit Card.
Step 1: Log in
- The applicant will have to firstly, fill their username and password to log in.
Step 2: Details
- Then, the candidate will have to fill the Application Number, Date of Birth and Gender.
Step 3: Submit
- Now, the Candidate has to submit the above-mentioned details and then download the admit card.
Step 4: Printout
- Candidate must take a printout of the admit card so that it could be taken by the applicant at the time of examination.
Details in GITAM GAT PGT 2021 Admit Card
The GITAM GAT PGT 2021 admit card will consist of the following details:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Name of the entrance exam
- Candidate’s photograph and Signature
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the exam centre
- Instructions for the examinees