GAT PGT 2021 Exam Pattern is released by the Gandhi Institute of Technology And Management(GITAM). The exam will be held in online mode and will be conducted across multiple sessions to accommodate all the candidates. Applicant must know the GITAM GAT PGT 2021 Exam Pattern before appearing in the entrance exam to have an idea. The paper pattern describes details about the type of questions asked, marking scheme, duration of the exam, and much more. Candidates must read the below-given article to know more about the GAT PGT 2021 Exam Pattern.
GAT PGT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidate must know the GAT PGT 2021 exam pattern before starting preparation for the exam. Given below the Scheme of GAT PGT 2021 entrance exam.
- The exam duration will be for 2 hours.
- The total number of questions in the exam will be 100.
- Total marks of the question paper will be 400.
- All questions will be in objective type.
- There will be present three units in the exam specifically Numerical Data Analysis / Quantitative Analysis, Reasoning & Intelligence and Verbal Ability.
- Every correct answer will be allotted with three marks whereas, one score is taken for each incorrect answer.
- Unanswered questions do not bring about any mark.
- GATE qualified candidate are exempted from performing in the exam.
GITAM GAT PGT 2021 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Duration of Examination||120 minutes (2 hours)|
|No of Questions ||100|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
(+4) for correct answer
(-1)for the wrong answer
|Total no of sections||3( Quantitative Ability and Numerical Data, Analysis Reasoning and Intelligence and Verbal Ability)|
GAT PGT 2021 Section-Wise Distribution of Marks
Given below the Subject and section-wise distribution of marks of each section.
Section-wise distribution of marks
|Section||Subject||No of questions||Total Marks|
Candidates exempted from the GITAM GAT PGT 2021:
- Those candidate who have qualified for the GATE are exempted from the GAT PGT 2021 entrance exam.
- They need to apply for admission and have to attend the counselling process directly.