GSIB BET 2023 Application form is released. GITAM School of International Business Entrance Test is conducted by Gitam Institute of Management, Gitam University (GSIB), Visakhapatnam for enrolling the eligible candidates in MBA (International Business, International Banking and Finance, Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management) and PGDBA (Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics) program. Also, the exam is conducted once every year at the University Level. The candidates can also appear in XAT, CAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT exams to get admission to the MBA program. The candidates can read the complete article to know all about BET entrance test, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, exam pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
GSIB BET 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check GSIB BET status from below:
- The Application Form for GSIB BET 2023 has been released on 10 December 2023. --APPLY NOW
GSIB BET 2023 Important Dates
Candidates can get important dates and events related to GSIB BET 2023 from the given table below:
GSIB BET 2023 Important Dates Tentative
|Online Application Release||10th December 2021|
|Online Last time to submit the application||Will be notified|
|Online Slot booking starts||No slot booking this time|
|Hall Ticket release||No hall ticket this time|
|Online Test Date||Will be notified|
|Result Declaration||May 2023|
|Counseling||Will be notified|
GSIB BET 2023 Cut off
The following cut-off scores are considered as Valid Test Score :
GSIB BET Cut-Off 2023
|CAT||50 percentile & above|
|XAT||50 percentile & above|
|MAT||70 percentile & above|
Cut-Off score mentioned above is as per the last year's data.
GSIB BET 2023 Call Letter
The board will send the call letter to the candidates for the GSIB GET after they qualify for the entrance examination. The details are mentioned below for the same:
- The applicants will be selected based on their GET or CAT/XAT/MAT score for Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GD/PI) rounds.
- The final selection will be made based on the applicant's best score in the competitive exam & GD/PI performance.
- The candidate will be able to download their call letter from the official website by entering the Email id & Date of birth.
- The call letter will have the details like- date, venue and time slot for GD/PI.
Note- The admit card & call letter both are different. The call letter is issued to the candidates who are selected based on the marks in the competitive exam or GET 2023 whereas the admit card is issued to appear in the entrance test.
GSIB BET 2023 Admission Procedure
The selection process for GSIB GET is mentioned below:
- The selection process shall include GET 2023 or a valid test score and Group Discussion & Personal Interview which will be conducted at the Thiruvananthapuram / Bengaluru / Chennai / Hyderabad / Visakhapatnam / Bhubaneswar / Raipur / Ranchi / Patna / Kolkata / Guwahati/ Lucknow / Delhi/ Mumbai.
- Applicants with a valid score can give their Micro Presentation & Personal Interview via Skype.
- Slots will be available on the official website for the presentation & interview.
- If a candidate gets selected then provisional admission into the program will be given.
- The qualified candidate will need to pay Rs 50,000/- as a commitment fee for the further process
- On withdrawal of admission Rs. 5000/- (+ 18% GST) will be deducted from the commitment fee, and the remaining amount will be refunded by the central administration after the closure of admissions.
GSIB BET 2023 Application Form
The aspirants must check the eligibility before applying for the entrance exam. The candidates can get all the important information regarding GSIB 2023 Application form
in the given below points:
- The application form has been released from 10 October 2020 on the official website of the conducting body.
- Candidates can submit the application form via both online mode and offline mode both.
- Students can mention in the same application form the order of preference for different programs for his/her choice.
- A passport size photograph will be needed to upload.
- Also, mandatory documents like 10th certificate, 12th certificate, etc. will be needed to upload.
- After that candidates are advised to take the printout of the filled form for future use & keep it safe.
Note- Any change in your address/ e-mail/ contact number should be intimated to https://gim.gitam.edu/ to facilitate information reach.
GSIB BET 2023 Application Fees
The candidates can check the application fee for GSIB BET in the below-mentioned table:
Mode of Payment
- Online: The application fee can be paid via credit card/debit card/net banking.
- Offline: The registration fee can be paid via the demand draft in favour of “GITAM School of International Business”, payable at Visakhapatnam.
GSIB BET 2023 Enrollment Fee
|Admission Process||Fees (Rs)|
|Admission through GET 2023||Rs. 1500/-|
|Admission through other management entrance exams||Rs. 1000/-|
Note: To complete the application form a candidate must pay the application fee. Also, the fee once paid will not be returned.
GSIB BET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria of GSIB BET 2023 before applying for the exam:
- Any Graduate (after 10+2) from a recognized university with 50% marks or Second Class or equivalent CGPA is eligible to apply.
- Those awaiting results of Final Year Degree examinations may also apply but will have to submit the proof. In this case, the fee will not be refunded.
- Mathematics / Statistics / Commerce / ComputerApplication / Economics / Business Administration / Engineering / Technology at Under Graduate level or Post Graduate level is compulsory for admission into PGDBA.
GSIB BET 2023 Exam Pattern
GSIB BET exam pattern will be released by conducting authority on the official website and also check here in the mention below table:
Paper Pattern for GSIB BET 2023
|Exam Mode||Online mode i.e the Computer Based Test|
|Type of Questions||Multiple-choice Question|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Duration||120 Minutes(2 Hours)|
- +1 for the correct answer
- No negative marking
Section-wise marks and question distribution:
The applicants can go through the section-wise pattern of GET 2023 exam:
Section Wise division of Marks and Questions
|Verbal Ability ||40 ||40 |
|Logic & Data Interpretation||40||40|
|Quantitative Aptitude ||30||30|
|International Business (IB) /|
Business General Knowledge
GSIB BET 2023 Admit Card
The Gitam School of International Business will issue the hall ticket of the GSIB BET 2023 exam on 20 February 2023(tentative) through its official website.
- The admit card will have the details like:
- Candidate name
- Roll Number
- Exam Name/stream
- Exam date,time & venue
- Candidate's photographs, etc.
- The information must be correct on the admit card. The candidate must check the details mentioned after downloading it.
- Without a hall ticket, an entry into the examination hall will not be allowed.
GSIB BET 2023 Exam Centers
Candidates can check GSIB BET 2023 Test centres in the given mentioned list:
GSIB BET 2023 Highlights
The highlights for the GSIB entrance test is below given:
|Exam Name||Gitam School of International Business Entrance Test 2023|
|Conducting Body||Gitam School of International Business, Visakhapatnam|
|Frequency of exam||Once in a year|
|Exam Mode||Online(Computer Based Test)|
|Questions Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions ||120 questions|
About Gitam University
The GITAM University formerly known as the Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management & GITAM College of Engineering was established in 1980 at Vishakhapatnam spread over 110 acres was affiliated to the Andhra University. It was given an identity of Deemed to be University in the year 2007 under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. It was the first private engineering institute in Andhra Pradesh to receive university status.
The University offers 109 programs at PG, Graduate & Doctoral levels in Technology, Pharmacy, Management, International Business, Architecture, and Law & Science. It has three campuses at Hyderabad, Bengaluru & Vishakhapatnam.