GUPET 2021 is an entrance exam conducted by Goa University to offer admission in Doctoral level courses. Goa University offers admission to Ph.D programme under 34 specializations. Admission is purely based on Goa University PhD Entrance Test 2021 conducted by the university. Candidates who have qualified SET/NET/JRF exams are exempted from the university entrance examination. Before filling GU PET 2021 application form, the candidate must check the eligibility criteria prescribed as per University. Check more information about GU PET 2021 exam, such as application form, admit card, result, etc. for this article.
University of Goa PhD CET 2021 Important Dates
Interested candidates can check all the important dates for Goa University PhD CET 2021 below:-
Start date of online applications submission
|Second week of August 2021|
Last date of online applications submission
|Last week of October 2021|
Provisional list of Eligible/Non-eligible candidates
Display of Final list of eligible/Non-eligible candidates
Date of release of admit card
Goa University PhD CET 2021 exam date
Release of answer keys
Declaration of results and merit list
Note: Candidates must note that above-mentioned dates are purely based on the previous year dates. New dates will be released once announced by the official authority.
GUPET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must be familiar with the application process of the Goa University PhD 2021 Common Entrance Test. Check all the important point related to GUPET application form from the following points:
- The candidates who need to appear for Goa University PhD entrance test have to apply in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from the official website of the university.
- Candidates need to fill personal, academic and other information in the application form while registering.
Step-by-step guide to fill Goa University PET 2021 registration form
- Visit the official website of university, i.e. www.unigoa.ac.in.
- Click on the “Admission” button.
- Candidate must have a valid email and contact number for registration.
- All the information such as User id and password will be sent on registered mail id.
- Candidate needs to log in using user id and password.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form. Candidates need to fill personal, academic and contact information.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature along with all the other required documents.
- General applicants have to pay application fee of Rs 600/- (SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs 300/-). The application fee can be paid through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
- Once the application form is successfully submitted, print it for future reference.
Given below are some important documents that you may need while filling the application form:
- Scanned copies of all the mark sheets and category certifications.
- Candidates with M.Phil. degree have to display Marks certificate and MPhil passing certificate
- NET/SET/JRF qualified students must have to upload their mark sheet, all other passing certificates
Goa University PhD CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have Masters degree in relevant fields can apply for GUPET 2021 exam and such candidates must check the detailed eligibility criteria before applying for exam. Some important points related to Goa University PET eligibility criteria fro the following points:
- Candidates must have a Master’s degree in the concerned branch from any recognized university.
- At least 55% marks/second class pass (SC/ST/PD/VH/in-service candidates of Goa University or its affiliated colleges must have secured 50%) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates with B.Com. Degree with at least 50% marks in the first attempt and must have qualified the professional examinations conducted by the ICAI can also apply for the entrance exam.
GUPET Admit Card 2021
The Goa University PhD Admit Card will be released tentatively in the second week of November 2021 and applicants who have successfully submitted their application form can download the admit card in online mode from the official website of the competent authority.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. As authority will not release hall ticket in any other mode, i.e. via post.
- Admit card is an important document that candidates must need to carry at the examination centre in order to appear in the entrance exam.
- The candidates must preserve the admit card till the admission is successfully conducted.
Goa University PhD CET 2021 Counselling Process
University is supposed to conduct a centralised counselling process of GUPET 2021 exam for all the participating colleges that come under University of Goa. universities of Maharashtra.
- Official authority will release the counselling schedule and process on the official website of Goa University after the declaration of results.
- All the shortlisted candidates whose name appears in the merit list need to appear in further admission process in order to secure a seat.
- All qualified candidates need to carry the documents for verification purpose to participate in the counselling process.
About Goa University
Goa University was established on 01 June 1985. Over the past years, the University has gradually expanded the number of affiliated college into 56. Today, it is offering 25 PhD degree courses, 20 M.Phil. courses, 35 Masters degree and, 3 undergraduates courses in various departments. As per the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2019 rankings, Goa University ranked at 93 among the different universities across the country.