GUMAT 2021 Application form has been released. GUMAT 2021 Galgotias University Management Aptitude Test is a university level exam organized to offer admission in the MBA (Master of Business Administration) program offered by the university. The exam is conducted annually by the Galgotias University. Qualified candidates will get admission in MBA dual specialization in International Business, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Information Technology Retail Management, Supply Chain Management, Operation Management, Media Management, etc. Candidates can go through the complete article to know more about GUMAT 2021 examination.
Galgotias University has started online registration for UG and PG courses.
GUMAT 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can find important dates and events related to GUMAT 2021 from the given table below:
GUMAT 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form start date||Started|
|Last date to apply||March 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||April 2021|
|GUMAT exam||May 2021|
GUMAT 2021 Application Form
Applicants must ensure their eligibility before applying for the exam. Check details about the Galgotias University MAT Registration:
- Candidates can apply for the test online as well as offline mode.
- The application form can be submitted through the official website or walk-in registration.
- All the details in the registration form should be filled correctly else the application will be rejected.
- Applicants have to pay the application fee also which includes the amount of application form, University Brochure cum Information Handbook and Examination Fee.
- For offline applications, candidates have to pay the application fee through Demand Draft (DD).
GUMAT 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The GUMAT Application Fee 2021 amounting Rs. 500/- (all categories) can be paid through the following modes:
- Online: Candidates can pay the application processing fee via a Debit card or Credit card.
- Offline: Application fee can be paid through DD.
Note: It must be notified that the application fee once remitted will neither be refunded nor transferable.
GUMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfil the GUMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the Management Aptitude Test. If a candidate is found ineligible at any stage his/her candidature will be cancelled. Therefore, before proceeding with the application form check the eligibility criteria of GU-Management Aptitude Test 2021:
- Applicants should have completed a bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
- They have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in graduation.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examinations (final semester) or waiting for the result are also eligible to apply for the exam.
GUMAT 2021 Result
Galgotias university will release the GUMAT Result 2021 on the official website of the university. Check the given below information related to GUMAT Scorecard:
- The result will be available on the official website of conducting authority.
- Candidates need to log in with their registration ID and password.
- Those applicants who qualify the exam are advised to take a print out of their result for future reference.
GUMAT 2021 Counselling
All those candidates who clear the entrance exam successfully have to appear for the counselling at a given period of time. Must keep the following documents at the time of counselling for the verification:
- GUMAT 2021 Admit Card
- Class 10 mark sheet
- 10 standard passing certificate
- 10+2 mark sheet
- class 12 passing certificate
- Graduation scorecard
- Graduation Degree
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Gap year affidavit (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Aadhar Card (Compulsory)
- 4 passport size photograph
Courses Offered through the Galgotias University MAT 2021 examination
Check the given mentioned list of MBA in Dual Specialization courses offered through the exam:
- International Business
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Media Management
- Family Business
- Business Analytics
- Hospital & Health Care
- Retail Management
GUMAT 2021 Admit Card
Galgotias University will release the GUMAT 2021 Admit Card after the submission of the application form. Check details below:
- Hall Ticket will be issued to those who candidates only who have submitted the application form correctly.
- Candidates must check the details printed in the application form to be correct and if any discrepancies found, contact the official authority.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the GUMAT admission ticket/exam ticket.
- The admit card can be downloaded by the login credentials (Email Id/Application Number and Password).
GUMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The GUMAT 2021 Exam Pattern is released by the Galgotias University and available on the official website. Candidates are advised to check the paper pattern before start preparing for the exam as it will give them an idea about the format of the GUMAT question paper.
Paper Pattern of GUMAT
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Time Duration||90 minutes (one and a half hours)|
|Number of Questions||90 Questions|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type (MCQs)|
|Marking Scheme||1 marks for the correct answer and NO negative marking|
|Section||3 Parts - Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, and Basic Aptitude.|
Check the section-wise question paper structure of Galgotias University MAT:
Section-Wise Marks distribution of GUMAT
|Parts/Section||Subject||Number of Question||Marks|
|TOTAL|| ||90 Questions||90 Marks|
GUMAT 2021 Syllabus
The GUMAT 2021 Syllabus comprises the topics from Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, and Basic Aptitude. Candidates can check the syllabus of GU Management Aptitude Test below:
- Reading Comprehension
- Antonyms - Antonyms
- Synonyms - Synonyms
- Grammar - Agreement
- Grammar - Determiners
- Grammar - Verbs
- Number Theory
- Ratio & Proportion
- Speed & Distance
- Time & Work
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Math Operator Replacement
- Geometry and Mensuration
- Analytical Reasoning / Arrangements
- Analytical Reasoning / Coding and Decoding
- Analytical Reasoning / Number Series
- Analytical Reasoning / Visual / Odd one out
- Analytical Reasoning / Visual / Series Completion
- General Knowledge / Current Affairs
- General Knowledge / Geography
- General Knowledge / History
- General Knowledge / Computers
- Verbal Ability / Verbs
- Verbal Ability / Preposition
- Verbal Ability / Vocabulary / Usage
GUMAT 2021 Highlights
Candidates must go through the given mentioned table related to GUMAT entrance basic information:
|Exam Name||GUMAT 2021|
|Exam Full Name||Galgotias University Management Aptitude Test |
|Conducting Body||Galgotias University|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Exam Aim||To offer admission to different MBA courses|
About Galgotias University
Galgotias University in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, is a private university. It is approved by the Commission on University Grants (UGC). Suneel Galgotia is the President of the Galgotias Educational Institutions and the President of the University of Galgotias. The CEO is Dhruv Galgotia, while the Foundation's Vice-Chancellor is Dr. Preeti Bajaj. In February 2014, the university won the Prime Minister's award for top university rankings in academia and global linkages. In September 2016, the university received an award for best performance and placements by Akhilesh Yadav (Former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh).