HBSAT 2022 or Hyderabad Business School Admission Test Application form is released by GITAM (Gitam Institute of Technology and Management) for admission into the MBA program. The candidates will be required to appear in the exam if they are willing to take admission into the management programs offered by GITAM HBS. Candidates who have appeared in the national level management examination like MAT/GMAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/NMAT are exempted and can directly apply for the HBS admission. Foreign students and NRI-sponsored candidates are also eligible for the GITAM HBS exam. The candidates need to read the whole article to know about all the important information related to HBSAT 2022.
HBSAT 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the important details of HBSAT 2022 from the below-mentioned table:
|HBSAT 2022 Examination Status||Application Form Released|
- HBSAT 2022 Application Form is released by the GITAM Institute of Technology and Management on 10 December 2021. APPLY HERE
HBSAT Important Dates 2022
The events of the HBSAT 2022 entrance exam are listed in the table below. These are some of the dates. The schedule may change at any time.
HBSAT Phase-1 2022 Schedule
|Online Application Release||Started|
|Online Last time to submit the application||Released|
|Online Slot booking starts||April 2022|
|Hall Ticket release||May 2022|
|PG Management programs Online Examination||June 2022|
|All Programs Online Examination||June 2022|
|Result Declaration||July 2022|
HBSAT 2022 Application Form
The Application form
of HBSAT 2022 can be filled in online and offline mode. Check the details about the Application form mentioned below:
- Candidates opting for online mode for filling the application form need to visit the official website of the University.
- After filling the application form, candidates are required to pay the application fee.
- There are two options available- Demand draft/ Online payment.
- If Candidate pays the application fee through Demand Draft payment method, the application process will be completed there.
- But if candidates select online payment it will redirect to the merchant gate, where they need to fill the card information and pay the amount.
- Do not close the window until you have completed the whole application process.
- Download the application form and take a print out for future reference.
- Candidates can purchase the Application form and the information brochure from the given admission counters of the university either in cash or through Demand draft.
- Candidates can also download application form from the official website of the University.
- Candidates should mention their Name, Application Number and Contact number on the backside of the DD.
- After the completion candidates send the application form along with the Demand Draft.
HBSAT 2022 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Candidates have to pay the amount of Rs. 700/- as an application fee and can be paid through offline mode only.
- Candidates can pay the fee through DD in person at GITAM University, Rudraram.
- Demand Draft (DD) should be drawn in favour of “GITAM Hyderabad Business School Receipts” payable at Hyderabad and can also be sent by post on the address:
Admissions Office, GITAM Hyderabad Business School,
GITAM Hyderabad Campus
Rudraram (V), Patancheru (M)
Hyderabad – 502329
HBSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their eligibility before they apply for the exam to know whether they are eligible for the exam or not. The HBSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
are given below:
- There is no age limit for applying for HBSAT 2022.
- Candidates who have scored a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University are eligible for the test.
- The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of 3 years of education after completing higher secondary education under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year qualifying examination are also eligible for the exam, provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by 20 August 2022.
HBSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The Applicants need to have an idea about the exam pattern which would enable them to have an idea of the question paper and the marking scheme etc.
The HBSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
is given hereby:
HBSAT Question Paper Scheme
|Exam Mode ||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Duration||90 Minutes (1Hours 30 Minutes)|
|Type of Question|
Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
|Number of Questions||100|
|Marking Scheme||+1 mark for each correct answer and there is no negative marking|
Check the section-wise number of questions and marks distribution for the examination given below in the table:
|Section||Number of Question||Marks|
|Communication & Business Aptitude||20||20|
HBSAT 2022 Syllabus
Candidates can check the HBSAT 2022 Syllabus
in the given mentioned list:
- Critical Reasoning
- Number series
- Letter Series
- Series Missing Numbers
- Odd one out
- Blood Relation
- Direction and Distance test
- Ranking Tests
- Sitting/Linear/Matrix Arrangements
- Mathematical Puzzles
- Venn Diagram
Syllabus of Mathematics
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Ratio and proportion
- Circular Track & Upstream-downstream
- Compound interest
- Relative speed
- Simple Interest
Communication & Business Aptitude
- Strong & Weak Arguments
- Statements Assumptions
- Statements & Inferences
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Statements and Conclusions
- Verbal Classification (Odd one out)
- Logical Deduction
- Course of Action
- Causes and Effects
Syllabus for English
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Jumble
- Sentence completion
- Word Usage
- Idioms and Phrases
- Cloze Test
- Migratory Words
- Phrasal Verbs
Data Interpretation Syllabus of HBSAT
- Interpretations of data
- Data Sufficiency
HBSAT 2022 Preparation Tips
The Preparation Tips are listed below by the experts and are targeted for the Candidates planning to look for some guidance and moral support for their preparation which might help them in scoring good in the examination:
- Candidates are requested to go through the Syllabus first of all the things and before even starting their preparation, they must prepare how to go on with each subject which includes the time distribution, management of resources and various other important factors.
- Make notes of everything, put tags and sticky notes.
- Daily revision is an essential aspect as what candidate studied becomes faded which needs to be polished time and again.
- Make stronger points even better and work on weak points as well.
HBSAT 2022 Admit Card
The HBSAT 2022 Admit will be available on the official website. Candidates are advised to go through the given below section to get complete details regarding HBSAT Hall ticket:
- The GITAM university would be issuing the Admit Card on the candidate's registered email id.
- The Admit Card will have basic details of the candidate such as candidate name, address, seat number, centre etc.
- Candidates must carry a print out of the admit card along with valid ID proof.
HBSAT 2022 Test Centre
Candidates should check the following list of HBSAT 2022 test centre for examination:
- New Delhi
HBSAT 2022 Result
HBSAT result 2022 will be declared on the official website of conducting authority. The result will consist of the name of the qualified candidates who will go for counselling.
- The university will publish the separate list of the selected candidates applying through CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT/NMAT/ATMA score.
- All the selected candidates will get the information about their selection through an admission letter which will be sent to their registered email id.
- Candidates also get information about the result declaration via SMS on the mobile number.
HBSAT 2022 Counselling
The details about HBSAT 2022 Counselling are provided in this section:
- Applicants will be notified about the counselling for admission through email sent by GITAM University in the form of admission letter.
- The candidates qualifying the written test will go for HBSAT Counselling.
- The candidates will be allotted seats based on the rank they will get in the exam, the course is chosen by the candidate and the total number of available seats
At the time of counselling, candidates must carry their original documents and their scanned copy along with the admission letter.
- Admit Card
- Original birth certificate
- 10+2 marks sheet
- 10+2 passing certificate
- 10 marks sheet
- Diploma marks sheet and certificate
- SC/St/OBC certificate
- Residential certificate
HBSAT 2022 Highlights
Candidates can check the basic information fo HBSAT 2022 exam in the given mentioned table:
|Exam Name||HBSAT 2022|
|Full Name||Hyderabad Business School Admission Test |
|Conducted Body||GITAM (Gitam Institute of Technology and Management)|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Aim||to offer admission in MBA course|
Gitam Institute of Technology and Management
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, popularly known as GITAM, was founded in 1980 by an inspired group of eminent intellectuals and industrialists of Andhra Pradesh led by M. V. V. S. Murthi, former Member of Parliament and popular philanthropist.
The vision of MAHATMA, the Father of the Nation was to see India as a socially and economically resurgent country and he looked upon education as an important means to achieve this goal. Gandhiji’s view of education was not narrow or sectarian.
To impart futuristic and comprehensive education of global standards with a high sense of discipline and social relevance in a serene and invigorating environment.
To achieve global standards and excellence in teaching, research, and consultancy by creating an environment in which the faculty and students share a passion for creating, sharing and applying knowledge to continuously improve the quality of education.