HP TET 2021 Application Form is expected to be available in the month of June 2021. Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) will release the application form for the candidates who are interested in giving Himachal Pradesh teacher Eligibility test. The exam is organised at the state level to shortlist the candidates for Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) in Arts, Medical and Non-Medical, Shastri, (Language Teacher) L.T, J.B.T, Punjabi or Urdu. Candidate can read details related to HP TET application form 2021 from the following article.
HP TET 2021 Application Form Dates
The HP TET 2021 Application dates can be checked below in the table:
Registration Dates for HP TET 2021
|Commencement of online application form submission||To be announced|
|Last date of submission of application form and pay fee||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the application form with a late fee||To be announced|
|Correction Window ||To be announced|
HP TET 2021 Application Form
HP TET 2021 application form will be available on the official website. Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website only.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes.
Details to be filled in HP TET Application form 2021
Some of the particulars required in HP TET 2021 Application Form are indicated below. These details must match with information mentioned in official records for verification purposes:
- The aspirants have to fill in Personal details like Candidate's Name, Parent's Details, etc.
- Select the Examination Center as per the preference.
- Educational details
- Id Proof details
How to fill HP TET 2021 Application Form?
The candidate will require the following particulars for filling the HP TET 2021 registration form:
- A permanent mobile number
- An active Email ID
- Candidate’s scanned passport size photograph
- Candidate’s scanned signature
- Marksheets of class 10, 12 and Graduation (as per specialisation)
- National Identity proof- Aadhaar card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID or any other proof
- Category certificate, if required
- Banking details for online fee payment
The steps to complete HP TET 2019 Application Process are mentioned below:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Log on to the official website read the instructions regarding the exam on-page.
- Tick the declaration box after reading all the instructions.
- Click on ‘Register’ to continue filling the application process.
Step 2: Filling Application Form 2021
- Applicants will see an online application form on the computer screen.
- Fill up Personal details, Qualification details, and Contact details.
- Check all the details carefully and click on ‘Save’.
- Application Number of the candidate will be displayed in the new window.
- Candidate has to save this number to use it as login credentials for future use.
- Login using the Application Number, and Date of Birth by clicking on the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Then, Enter the security code given in the window.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Participants have to upload scanned images of their recent passport-sized photograph, and signature.
- Click on ‘Preview’ to view the uploaded photograph and signature, and confirm it once they are satisfied with the quality of images.
- Specifications of the files are mentioned below-
HP TET Image Specifications
|Images||Format||Dimensions (length x height)||Maximum size|
|Photograph||.jpg||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||20 KB|
|Signature||.jpg||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm||15 KB|
Step 4: HP TET Application Fees Payment
- Candidate can pay the registration fee by online mode only such as Debit/ Credit card, or Net Banking.
- The application fee for HP TET 2021 is totally non-refundable.
- Enter the required payment details on the bank page, and they pay the registration fee.
- Save a soft copy of the receipt of the transaction and print it out for future reference.
HP TET 2021 Application Form Correction
Candidates cannot make any changes or edit their application form after fees payment, but the authority will open the correction window for a limited time in a particular field.
- Candidates will be given an opportunity to make changes in the application form for a specified period only.
- When the correction window is closed, the authority will not accept any request for changes in any condition.
Candidates can make changes in the following field:
- TET Subject
- Candidate name
- Parents name
- Date of birth
- Contact number and email id
- Gender and Nationality
- Choice of examination
HPTET 2021 Registration Fee
Candidate has to pay their registration fee varies as per candidate’s category. Please check the details below in the table:
HPTET 2021 Examination fee
|General/ EWS||Rs. 800|
|OBC/ SC/ ST/ PHH||Rs. 500|
|Late fee||Rs. 300|
Mode of Payment - Candidates can make payment through online mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
HP TET 2021 Admit Card
The candidates applying successfully for the exam, will have to download their admit card. HP TET 2021 Admit Card will be released under the login of the candidates over the official website. The admit card has allotted exam center, exam date and time. Accordingly, the aspirants must appear for the exam.