ICMAI CMA Final 2020 is going to be held from 01-10 September 2020 for June session has been postponed. The exam for June session and December session will be held in December 2020. Exam will be conducted by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI). The candidates need to clear three stages of the final exam ie. Foundation, Intermediate and the Final Course. Besides this, the candidate will be eligible for the Membership of ICMAI after they clear the CMA Final exam. Furthermore, the ICMAI CMA Final exam consists of Group – III and Group – IV papers.
- ICMAI CMA Final 2020 has been postponed due to COVID-19, which is going to be held from 01-10 September 2020.
- Those candidates who already submitted the exam form for June session are no need to apply again. CMA Final exam is held in December 2020 with December session.
- New candidaes can enroll for the CMA Final 2020 exam after official announcements.
ICMAI CMA Final Application Form
ICMAI CMA Final Application form will be released in the second week of October by the conducting authorities. Application forms will be available through online mode only. The Examination date for the CMA Final Examination will be from second week of December 2020 to third week of December 2020. Before applying for the ICMAI CMA Final Application Form, Candidate must go through the given details/Instructions for avoiding mistakes.
- Candidates must ensure that they have cleared the CMA Intermediate course eligible for the examination.
- No application would be entertained in offline mode.
- Candidates must pay the Application fees after filling the application form for the completion of the application process.
- Study Material will only be dispatched after Identification/ Registration Number will be generated.
- Candidates need to complete the application form within 30 days from the date of the original application.
- The life of an incomplete application would be of maximum 30 days and after 30 days, the application will be deleted from the database.
- Candidates opting for overseas centres have to apply offline and send Demand Draft (DD) along with the Application form.
ICMAI CMA Final 2020 Fee
The ICMAI CMA Final 2020 Course has two groups( group III and group IV ).Candidate can apply for either one group or for both of them by paying the application fee mentioned below.
ICMAI CMA Final 2020 Examination Fee
|Final Course Examination Fee ||For One group(group III or groupIV)||Rs.1400|
|For both groups(group III and group IV)||Rs. 2800|
How to Apply the ICMAI CMA Application Form?
Candidates can take help from below-mentioned points or visit our 'Application Form' Page to know detailed Instructions.
- For the registration of CMA Final 2020 examination, candidates need to visit the official site https://icmai.in.
- After selecting the 'Final' option, the candidate needs to select the coaching type - Oral or Postal.
Filling the Form
- In the next screen, the applicant needs to fill in and complete the following sections of the online application form:
- Personal Details
- Address Details
- Qualification details
- Fee Payment
- Uploading Documents
Uploading the Documents
- Once the candidate has successfully uploaded all the documents & paid the Application fee online, he/she will receive a welcome message.
- Registration Number will be generated after the completion of the document verification and authentication from the Directorate of studies.
ICMAI CMA Final Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to take admission in ICMAI CMA Final Exam must be eligible for the CMA Final Course. The details regarding the Eligibility criteria For CMA Final 2020 is mentioned below.
- The Candidate should have passed the Senior Secondary Examination.
- The candidate should be Graduated from any discipline except Fine Arts or Equivalent.
- The candidate should have cleared all the eight papers of ICMAI CMA intermediate course before applying for the CMA final course.
ICMAI CMA Final Admit Card
- ICMAI CMA Final Admit Card will be released on the official website in Online mode only.
- Candidates can download their Admit Card for the examination by providing their Registration number.
- The admit card of ICMAI CMA Final Exam is an essential document mentioning personal details, Exam details, allotted test centres and other details.
- Candidates needed to download their admit card for the ICMAI exam and carry to the exam centre along with one ID-Proof validated by Government Authorities, Otherwise, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- In case any of the details are incorrect or missing in the Admit card or Candidate is not able to access, the Candidate should immediately contact the conducting authority related to the issue.
ICMAI CMA Final 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates are required to check the Exam Pattern before going for the exam as it allows to plan or create the strategy to score the good score in the final exam. All the details regarding the exam pattern of CMA Final 2020 Exam are mentioned below.
- The exam will be conducted in Pen-Paper mode.
- Each paper carries 100 marks.
- Each paper is of three hours duration.
ICMAI CMA Final 2020 Syllabus
Candidates Can check the syllabus of ICMAI CMA Final in the below-mentioned details. The course consists of two groups (group 3 and group 4) having four papers each.
|Corporate Laws & Compliance|
|Strategic Financial Management|
|Strategic Cost Management - Decision Making|
|Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation|
|Corporate Financial Reporting |
|Indirect Tax Laws & Practice|
|Cost & Management Audit|
|Strategic Performance Management & Business Evaluation |
The above-mentioned syllabus details are as per the guidelines mentioned by the authority.
ICMAI CMA Final 2020 Results
Candidates can follow the below-given instructions to check and download the result of CMA Final 2020 Exam.
- The results for the ICMAI CMA Final Exam will be released in the last week of August.
- The results of the exam will be displayed on the official website (http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/index.php).
- Candidates can check their results by providing their Registration Id for their course.
ICMAI CMA 2020 Exam Test Centres
ICMAI CMA 2020 Exam is conducted by the ICAI in various test centres across the country. Candidates who wish to check the list of centres for the exam may click the link given below.
Click here for the List of ICMAI CMA 2020 Exam Centres.
ICMAI CMA Final 2020 Highlights
the candidates can check the summary of the details of ICMAI CMA Final 2020 in the below-mentioned table.
Institute of Cost Accountants of India CMA Final Exam 2020
|Acronym||ICMAI CMA Final|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI)|
|Level of Exam||National Level Exam|
|ICMAI CMA Final 2020 official Website||https://icmai.in|
|Exam purpose||The CMA Final 2020 exam will get the admission in CMA Final 2020 Course to become a member of ICAI. |
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI), which was also known as The Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWAI), is a prestigious professional accountancy body of India focusing on promoting, regulating and developing the profession of Cost & Management Accountancy. It is a licensing cum regulating body of Cost & Management Accountancy profession in India. It checks the Cost Accounting Standards to be followed by companies in India to which statutory maintenance of cost records applicable. Only ICMAI is responsible for auditing and assuring standards for statutory Cost Audit to be followed in the Audit of Cost statements in India. It also focuses on other technical guidelines on several aspects like Internal Audit, Management Accounting etc. It works with the industries, various departments of Government of India, State governments and other Regulating Authorities of India e.g. Reserve Bank of India, Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority, Securities and Exchange Board of India etc. on aspects of performance, cost optimisation and reporting.