IIAD 2020 Exam Pattern is released by the Indian Institute of Art and Design. The Indian Institute of Art and Design - Design Aptitude Test 2020 had been conducted on 04 January 2020 to 05 January 2020. The exam will be conducted to enrol the candidates in Undergraduate Design Programs at IIAD main Campus. Candidates who are interested in bachelor degree courses in Fashion Design, Interior Architecture & Design, and Communication Design, offered by Indian Institute of Art & Design, New Delhi. Candidates can go through the article to have all the information regarding the NTA JEE Exam Pattern 2020.
IIAD 2020 Exam Pattern
For scoring well in the IIAD entrance exam, Candidates must be aware of the IIAD 2020 exam pattern before they start preparing for the exam. Subject combinations for each paper, type of questions in each paper and mode of examination is given below:
- The IIAD entrance exam consists of two sections, which have multiple choice type questions, Drawing & Sketching, and Descriptive answer questions.
- The IIAD exam is of 200 marks which will be allotted to each correct answer. Marks to be alloted varies as per the type of the question.
- There is no negative marking in IIAD Entrance Exam 2020.
- IIAD Entrance Test 2020 exam paper will be based on 02 subjects. Numbers of questions varies in each sections. Some of the major highlights for IIAD Entrance Exam Pattern 2020 Highlights tabulated below:
IIAD 2020 Paper Paper
|Exam Mode||Offline Pen Paper Based Test|
|Number of Sections||Two Sections (A and B)|
|Question Paper Type||Objective Type - Multiple choice questions|
|Exam Duration||02 hours (120 minutes)|
|Exam Language|| English|
IIAD Exam 2020 is designed to test a candidate's creativity, presentation as well as writing skills along with the logical decision-making power, design, and drawing ability.
- There are two sections in the question paper of IIAD (iDAT) 2020 Entrance Exam.
- Section A consists of logical reasoning and Section B is for Creative Thinking & Problem Solving.
- Numbers of questions vary in each section, maximum marks for each question, and obviously weightage also.
Some information about a number of questions, maximum marks, and weightage is given as under:
Section Wise Exam Pattern
|Section A||Logical Reasoning||100||50%|
|Section B||Creative Thinking & Problem Solving||100||50%|
| -||Total Marks||200||- |
IIAD 2020 Important Instructions
Candidates must follow some General Instructions for IIAD IDAT 2020 a candidate must follow:
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of IIAD Entrance Exam 2020 exam.
- Candidates must not open the sealed Response Sheet and question paper before receiving the instructions from the invigilator.
- Applicants have to go through the instructions carefully to mark responses on Response Sheet.
- For filling the marks in circles, the candidate should fill it with Blue or Black Ball Pen Ink.
- Candidates can not make changes in their responses in the OMR sheet, so mark answers carefully.
- No calculations or rough work should be done on the question paper
- Check a number of pages of Question paper and Response Sheet, if any issue is found, immediately inform to the Invigilator and get it changed.
- The candidate will have to bring the following accessories as per the requirements of the test paper:
- Pens / Pencils
- Dry Colours (Pencils / Paste)
- A Ruler
- Sketch Pen / Coloured Pen
- A small pair of Scissors
- Candidates will be provided blank paper sheets for creating drawings and doing rough work.
- Answer sheets should be submitted to the invigilators after completion of examination time.