IIAD DAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria is set by the exam conducting body - Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD). It is the main conducting authority of IIAD entrance exam 2020. This exam is a university level exam conducted twice in a year. This exam is conducted mainly in December and April. The aspirants must know all the information regarding the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. They must know whether they are eligible for the exam for which they are applying or not. Therefore, aspirants can go through the whole article below to know about officially announced eligibility of IIAD 2020.
- IIAD will take its December session entrance test for Undergraduate programmes on 21 December 2019 and 22 December 2019.
IIAD 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for IIAD Aptitude Test 2020 is different for UG and PG design courses offered at Indian Institute of Art and Design. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria for IIAD Aptitude Test 2020 for Bachelor of Design (BDes) courses below. The eligibility criteria of IIAD DAT 2020 for the courses is given below. Applicants must ensure that whether they are eligible or not for appearing in the entrance test.
For UG Programme:
- Candidates must have completed senior secondary education or its equivalent. Or the candidate appearing and whom result are pending can also apply for the exam.
- Class 12 level should be from a recognized Board any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science).However, IIAD has provided the list of Board from which they take candidates which is shown below:
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE)
- Indian State Boards
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)
- Or any other approved National or International Board of Education
- Candidate must have passing marks in the senior secondary school to apply for the IIAD entrance exam.
- Applicants who are appearing for final exams of higher secondary education can also apply for the entrance test.
- Candidates have to provide evidence of appearance in the final exam at the admission time.
For IIAD 2020 Exam Pattern click here
For IIAD 2020 Admit Card click here