IIAD 2021 Application Form has been released for the June Cycle. The last date to apply has been extended to 03 July 2021. Interested candidates must fill the application form well before the deadline. It will be organized for the candidates who are interested in pursuing their careers in various under-graduation design courses offered by IIAD, New Delhi. The application form and the registration fee for the entrance exam can be submitted in any of the online mode or offline modes. The candidate can read details related to IIAD 2021 application form from the following article.
- IIAD 2021 Application Form's last date has been extended to 03 July 2021. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Here!
IIAD 2021 Application Form Dates
Indian Institute of Art and Design has released the IIAD DAT 2021 Application Form for June Session. The candidates can check the important dates for IIAD DAT 2021 Application Form like registration start and end date, etc. in the table given below:
IIAD 2021 Important Dates
|Last Date to apply for the exam (June Cycle)|
19 June 2021
03 July 2021
IIAD DAT 2021 Application Form
Indian Institute of Art and Design, New Delhi has already announced the application dates, exam dates, admit card download dates.
- Candidates can fill the IIAD DAT 2021 Application form by 03 July 2021.
- Candidates who wish to apply for the IIAD DAT Exam for the June session can apply from the official website of the university.
IIAD 2021 Application form Registration
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the IIAD 2021 Application Form:
- The IIAD 2021 registration forms have been available on the official website.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to check the Application Form after filling in all the credentials. As university will not open the correction window to make any correction in their registration form.
- The candidate should provide their valid e-mail Id and mobile number. All further communication will be made on that registered e-mail Id and all the information through SMS will be sent to that number.
- The candidate has to log in to the official website from the username and password provided at the time of registration.
- The details of the Candidate's Name, Mother's Name, Father's Name, Category, PwD status, Gender, Date of birth, State code of eligibility will come in the drop-down menu, as filled by the candidate during filling the IIAD DAT examination application form.
- Registered Candidates are advised to have multiple photocopies of your application form for further references.
IIAD 2021 Application Fee
The candidates after filling the while particulars in the Registration Form have to pay the amount of Rs. 2000/- as an IIAD 2021 application fee.
Modes of Payment
For completing the whole registration process, Candidates have to pay the application fee. The application fee can be paid online as well as offline mode.
- Online Mode- The fee payment can be done with a Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Offline Mode - The candidates who are applying offline for IIAD, interested candidates have to submit the application fee via Demand Draft. Candidates should draw the DD in favor of IIAD and send it to the address below:
Indian Institute of Art & Design
B-26, Okhla Phase I
New Delhi 110020 India
- When the registration process of the candidate is completed, the registered candidate is advised to take the print of the Confirmation Page.
- If Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of a fee or the transaction is canceled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate's account.
Important Documents for IIAD 2021 application form
Candidates need to upload the scanned copies of the following documents for the IIAD 2021 application form filling.
- Class 12 Marksheet
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Adhaar Card / Identity Proof
- Photograph of Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
How to fill IIAD 2021 Application Form?
The Indian Institute of Art and Design Application Form 2021 will be available through online mode and offline mode. The candidates can go through the steps of filling the online IIAD 2021 application form mentioned below:
Steps to fill the IIAD 2021 application form online
The candidates can fill the form by following the steps given below:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website, i.e., https://www.iiad.edu.in/.
- Click on the Admissions tab on the page to apply online for IIAD Entrance Exam 2021.
- In the next window appearing on the screen, it asks whether the visitor is a new candidate or a Registered candidate. Select the desired option accordingly and proceed further in the process.
- If the candidate opted to register as a new candidate he or she will first have to register by entering basic details such as Name, Mobile Number and Email Id, etc.
- After this, the candidate will find a new window with the instructions and procedure (including application fee, photo, and signature details) for the online submission of the application form for IIAD 2021. Before filling the application form, Candidates must have all the important documents necessary for filling the form.
Step 2: Filling up the Registration Form
- Candidates will be asked the following details while filling the application form. Candidates will be asked for the following details :
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Course options
- Qualifying Exam Details
- Academic Details
Step 3: Uploading images of Photograph
- The candidate has to upload a photograph as per the specification is given below. No further facility to correct this would be given in the future.
|Size||Maximum 100 KB|
|Format||.jpg or .jpeg|
While filling the form Candidates will be asked to fill in a section that why a candidate wants to apply for the IIAD, In that section candidate has to upload a document regarding the same.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- After filling the form Candidates can fill the IIAD 2021 application Fee in Online and offline mode.
Steps to fill the IIAD 2021 Application Form Offline
If any interested candidate wants to apply offline, he or she can submit through DD along with a self-addressed envelope with a cash of Rs. 2000/- by DD at the university address: DD should be drawn in favor of Teamwork Education Foundation, payable at New Delhi, and sent to the following address:
The Admissions Office
Indian Institute of Art & Design
B-26, Okhla Phase-1, New Delhi - 110020, India
Details in IIAD 2021 Application Form
The candidate must enter the correct details in the IIAD 2021 Application Form. They are as follows.
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design
- BA (Hons) Communication Design
- BA (Hons) Interior Architecture & Design
- Date of Birth
- Mailing Address
- Student’s Email Id
- Mother’s Details
- Father’s details
- Details of class Xth
- Details of class XIIth
- If your results are awaited, provide them with your CBSE/ICSE board Roll no (Optional)
- Have you applied elsewhere? If yes, please provide details Institute Programme / Course
- How did you get to know about IIAD?