IIAD 2020 Application Form is available on the official website for both the sessions. Indian Institute of Art and Design - Design Aptitude Test will be organised for the candidates who are interested in pursuing their career in various under-graduation design courses offered by IIAD, New Delhi. The application form and the registration fee for the entrance exam can be submitted in any of the online mode or offline mode. The exam is to be held on 21 and 22 December 2019 respectively. Candidate can read details related to IIAD 2020 application form from the following article.
- The IIAD 2020 Application form for December and April session was released in September 2019.
IIAD 2020 Application Dates
Indian Institute of Art and Design has released the IIAD DAT 2020 Application Form for both the sessions. The candidates can check the important dates for both December and April sessions about IIAD DAT 2020 Application Form like registration start and end date, etc. in the table given below:
IIAD DAT 2020 Registration Form Dates
|Availability of Application Form
|Last date to submit Application Form
||First week of December 2019
||First week of April 2020
IIAD DAT 2020 Application Form
Indian Institute of Art and Design, New Delhi has already announced the application dates, exam dates, admit card downloading date.
- Candidates can start filling the IIAD DAT 2020 Application form from September 2019 for the January and April Session.
- Last dates to fill the application form for December session is the first week of December 2019 and for April session is the first week of April 2020.
- Candidates who wish to apply for the IIAD DAT Exam for both sessions can apply from the official website of the university.
IIAD 2020 Application form Registration
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the IIAD 2020 Application Form:
- The IIAD 2020 registration forms are available on the official website.
- The candidates can visit the official website to submit the form online.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to check IIAD 2020 Application Form after filling all the credentials. As university will not open the correction window to make any correction in their registration form.
- The candidate should provide their valid e-mail Id and mobile number. All further communication will be made on that registered e-mail Id and all the information through SMS will be sent on that number.
- Candidate has to log in the official website from the username and password provided at the time of registration.
- The details of the Candidate's Name, Mother's Name, Father's Name, Category, PwD status, Gender, Date of birth, State code of eligibility will come in the drop-down menu, as filled by the candidate during filling the IIAD DAT examination application form.
- Registered Candidates are advised to have multiple photocopies of your application form for further references.
IIAD 2020 Application Fee
The candidates after filling the while particulars in the Registration Form have to pay the amount of Rs. 2000/- as an IIAD 2020 application fee.
Modes of Payment
For completing the whole registration process, Candidates have to pay the application fee. The application fee can be paid online as well as offline mode.
- Online Mode- The IIAD 2020 fee payment can be done with Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Offline Mode - The candidates who are applying offline for IIAD, interested candidate have to submit the application fee via Demand Draft. Candidates should draw the DD in favour of IIAD and sent at the address below:
Indian Institute of Art & Design
B-26, Okhla Phase I
New Delhi 110020 India
- When the registration process of the candidate is completed, the registered candidate is advised to take the print of the Confirmation Page.
- If Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of a fee or the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate's account.
How to fill the IIAD 2020 Application Form?
The Indian Institute of Art and Design Application Form 2020 will be available through online mode and offline mode. The candidates can go through the steps of filling the online IIAD 2020 application form mentioned below:
Steps to fill the IIAD 2020 application form online
The candidates can fill the form by following the steps given below:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website https://www.iiad.edu.in/. Click on the Admissions tab on the page to apply online for IIAD Entrance Exam 2020.
- In the next window appearing on the screen, it asks whether the visitor is a new candidate or a Registered candidate. Select the desired option accordingly and proceed further in the process.
- If the candidate opted to register as a new candidate he or she will first have to register by entering basic details such as Name, Mobile Number and Email Id etc.
- After this, the candidate will find a new window with the instructions and procedure (including application fee, photo and signature details) for the online submission of application form for IIAD 2020. Before filling the application form, Candidates must have all the important documents necessary for filling the form.
Step 2: Filling up the Registration Form
- Candidates will be asked the following details while filling the application form. Candidates will be asked for the following details :
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Course options
- Qualifying Exam Details
- Academic Details
Step 3: Uploading images of Photograph
- Candidate has to upload a photograph as per the specification is given below. No further facility to correct this would be given in the future.
||Maximum 100 KB
||.jpg or .jpeg
While filling the form Candidates will be asked to fill in a section that why a candidate wants to apply for the IIAD, In that section candidate has to upload a document regarding the same.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- After filling the form Candidates can fill the IIAD 2020 application Fee in Online and offline mode.
Steps to fill the IIAD 2020 Application Form Offline
If any interested candidate wants to apply offline, he or she can submit through DD along with a self-addressed envelope with a cash of Rs. 2000/- by DD at the university address: DD should be drawn in favour of Teamwork Education Foundation, payable at New Delhi and sent to the following address:
The Admissions Office
Indian Institute of Art & Design
B-26, Okhla Phase-1, New Delhi - 110020, India
Have an Overview of IIAD 2020 exam here
Also, have a look on IIAD 2020 Admit Card/Admission Ticket here
Check IIAD 2020 Eligibility Criteria here