IIHM eCHAT 2021 exam will be held on 20 February 2021. The Electronic Common Hospitality Aptitude Test is conducted by the International Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM) for admissions into a diploma in hotel management courses across 10 campuses of IIHM. It is a university level examination conducted once every year. The exam shall be conducted in the online mode whereas the application form can be submitted either in the online mode or offline mode. Candidates interested to apply to IIHM eCHAT 2021 can go through the article for details regarding application form.
- Application Form is out for eCHAT Exam on 20 February 2021.
IIHM eCHAT 2021 Important Dates
Some of the important dates related to IIHM eCHAT 2021 is given in the below table:
|Exam Date||20 February 2021|
Candidates need to register before the last date of the application form.
IIHM eCHAT 2021 Application Form
The following are a few particulars about IIHM ECHAT 2021 application form:
- The IIHM application form can be filled in both online and offline modes.
- In the online mode, it can be filled in the official website.
- In the offline mode, it either be filled by collecting the application form from IIHM campus or downloading it from the website.
- The candidates will have to fill in personal, educational, academic details and details regarding their choice of exam centre.
- The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the candidate's passport size photograph.
- The application fee can be paid in the online or offline mode depending on the model used for filling the application form.
- The application fee cannot be refunded after payment, hence, the candidates must carefully verify all the details before payment.
Documents Required to fill IIHM eCHAT 2021 Application Form
The following documents are required to fill the IIHM ECHAT 2021 application form:
- Marks sheets of class 10th
- Marks sheets of class 12th
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s passport size photograph
- Valid and working email ID and mobile number
- Scanned copy of candidates signature
- Payment details softcopy
IIHM eCHAT 2021 Application Fee
After filling in all the details in the registration form, candidates have to pay the IIHM eCHAT application fee. Candidates can check the registration fee for the exam from the table given below:
IIHM eCHAT 2021 Application Fee
|General/Unreserved/OBC (Other Backward Classes)||Rs 600/-|
|SC (Schedule Cast)/ ST (Scheduled Tribes)||Rs 600/-|
Mode of Payment: The IIHM ECHAT 2021 application fee can be paid in both online and offline mode depending on the type of application form filled.
- Online Mode: Candidates can be paid the amount through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Offline Mode: In offline mode, candidates can be paid the application fee by issuing a demand draft in favour of IIHM eCHAT payable at Kolkata, Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Jaipur, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad.
Note: The application fee once paid is non-refundable in any situation.
How to fill IIHM eCHAT 2021 Application Form
The following is the step-by-step procedure to fill the IIHM ECHAT 2021 application form:
- Visit the IIHM eCHAT official website.
- The candidates will have to register using a valid email ID and create a password.
- The applicants filling the application form in the online mode can click on the links to directly proceed.
- After this, click on submit to proceed to fill the application form.
Step-2: Filling the Application Form
- There are usually two modes to fill up the application form.
- Candidates need to open the application form for a particular course.
- The applicants need to fill in their personal, academic and qualification details.
- The personal details like Name, Date of Birth, Parents Name, Permanent Address and other required details to be filled.
- The education details such as qualifying exam must be filled.
- After filling in the details, candidates need to upload their scanned photograph and signatures.
- After uploading the documents candidates need to fill the application fee.
- The application can be paid through online and offline mode.
- In online mode, Candidates can be paid the amount through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- In offline mode, candidates can be paid the application fee by issuing a demand draft in favour of IIHM eCHAT payable at Kolkata, Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Jaipur, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad.
- After filling the application form, the candidates will have to take printouts of the application form and keep them safe until the admission process gets completed.
Step-3: Uploading the Documents
- The candidates will have to upload their scanned photographs and signatures.
- A light or white background is only accepted for the photograph.
- A signature must be in running writing only.
- Signatures done in capital letters shall not be accepted.
- Signatures must be done in blue or black ballpoint only.
- Signatures must be done by the applicants himself.
- Photographs selfie will not be entertained.
- No group photos are allowed.
Step-4: Fee payment
- The application fee for all the category candidates is the same, which is Rs 600/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee in both the mode, ONLINE and OFFLINE.
- After the payment of application fee, candidates can take out the print out of the confirmation page.
- Candidates keep the confirmation page with itself until the admission procedure is not done.
How to fill IIHM eCHAT 2021 Offline Application Form
For applying in the offline mode, candidates can either download the application form from the official website or get it directly from one of the university’s campuses.
- The campuses are located at Kolkata, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Goa, Samarkand and Bangkok.
- The candidates can get application forms from these campuses and submit them at the same place.
- The candidates will have to fill in personal, educational, contact and exam centre choice details in the application form.
- After filling in the details, the candidates will also have to attach a recent passport size photograph on the application form.
- The candidates can submit this application form to the university where they have got it or send to one of the universities by post.
- The application fee of the examination can be paid by paying the amount directly at the accounts section of the universities or by a demand draft.
- The demand draft must be drawn in the favour of the university payable at Kolkata, Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Jaipur, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad.
- Photocopies of the filled in the application form must be kept safe until the admission process is completed.
The details filled in the IIHM eCHAT 2021 application form cannot be edited. And the fee will not be refundable. Hence, the candidates can fill the form carefully.