IIHMR MAT 2020 or IIHMR Management Aptitude Test & GDPI is scheduled to be held from 25-27 August 2020 by the Institute of Health Management Research University. The entrance exam is conducted for the applicants seeking to take the admission in MBA courses(Hospital & Health Management / Pharmaceutical Mgt/Rural Mgt.) offered by the university. The aspirants can go through the complete article below to know about the detailed information of the IIHMRU MAT 2020 Application, Eligibility, Admit Card, etc.
- IIHMR U MAT 2020 Phase 7 Online GD-PI & exam date is 25 - 27 August 2020.
- The last date to apply for IIHMR MAT Phase 7 2020 is 20 August 2020.
- GPAT score is accepted for admission to MBA Pharmaceutical Management
IIHMR MAT 2020 Application form
Before filling the IIHMRU MAT 2020 Application Form the candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the exam. The form can be filled online and offline both. The information for registration can be checked below in the points:
- The Registration can be done online only on the official website www.iihmr.edu.in.
- For applying online the applicants have to have scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Must have a valid email id and contact number.
- After filling in all the compulsory details make the Registration fee payment to complete the process.
- The aspirants are advised to get the printout of the filled form for all the future uses.
- For offline submission of the form, the applicants can download the form from the official website and have to send along with the fee and documents to the IIHMR University.
- Application fee of international students to be paid along with Academic Fee.
IIHMR MAT 2020 Application Fee
The IIHMRU Management Aptitude Test 2020 Examination Fee details can be checked below:
- The fee for IIHMRU MAT 2020 is Rs 1000/- for each candidate irrespective of categories.
- Modes of Payment - The Registration fee can be paid via both modes online and offline.
- Online Mode- Via Online Payment Gateway- Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
- Offline Mode- Demand Draft has drawn in favour of “IIHMR University”, payable at Jaipur. The IIHMR University 1, Prabhu Dayal Marg, Near Sanganer Airport, Jaipur - 302029
- Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
IIHMR MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates have to fulfil the following IIHMRU MAT 2020 eligibility criteria to appear in the entrance examination.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised board/university with minimum 3 Years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- The applicants having CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT Scores are eligibile for direct admission.
- Those who have not appeared in the above-mentioned exams can appear in the IIHMRU MAT 2020 for admission.
IIHMR MAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The IIHMRU MAT 2020 Exam Pattern sections, subject, the duration for the examination, the medium of examination, marking scheme and more of such important details are mentioned below. Detailed exam pattern must be referred to by the candidates for the preparation and giving the exam point of view.
Question Paper Pattern for IIHMR MAT 2020
|Number of Questions||150 Questions|
|Questions Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
1 mark for each correct answer.
No Negative Marking
Check the distribution of questions according to the sections.
IIHMR MAT 2020 Section Wise Distribution of Questions
|Sections||Questions Number ||Duration (Minutes)|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||30||30|
For more inforamtion please check the complete article. The exam pattern helps in better preparation for exams. Hence, applicants should know the exam pattern for better result.
IIHMR MAT 2020 Syllabus
The candidates can check the IIHMRU syllabus on the official website. The syllabus details are also discussed hereby:
- Language Comprehension will consist of– Synonyms, Adjectives, Prepositions, Article, Active-Passive, Paragraph and questions etc.
- Mathematical skills would be of the level of standard 10th under Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Data analysis section will have questions on data interpretation based on Line Charts, Column graphs, Pie Chart, Bar graphs, Tables, etc.
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning section will have questions to test the common intelligence level based on Inference Judgment, Analogy, Statement Argument etc.
- General Awareness would be from Sports, National Policies and Programmes, Geography, who’s who, etc.
IIHMR MAT 2020 Preparation Tips
The Preparation Tips are listed below by the experts and are targeted for the Candidates planning to look for some guidance and moral support for their preparation which might help them in scoring than what they are planning to score in the IIHMRU 2020 entrance exam.
- Candidates are requested to go through the Syllabus first of all the things and before even starting their preparation, they must prepare how to go on with each subject which includes the time distribution, management of resources and various other important factors.
- Make notes of everything, put tags and sticky notes.
- Daily revision is an important aspect as what the candidate studied becomes faded which needs to be polished time and again.
- Make stronger points even better and work on weak points as well.
IIHMR MAT 2020 Admit Card
- The candidates will able to download the hall ticket/admission ticket from the official website of the university.
- The Institute of Health Management Research University will not send the admit card by post to any individual.
- Admit card will be available until the examination date.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam centre along with a valid photo ID proof which will help in verification of identity by the invigilators.
IIHMRU MAT 2020 Result
The IIHMRU MAT 2020 result will be declared on the official website of the competent authority. Candidates are requested to follow up on their results and the merit list that has been formed so they can easily fulfil the requirements for further counselling and admission procedure. The selection will be done for MBA on the basis of Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
IIHMR MAT 2020 Counselling
The IIHMRU MAT 2020 counselling will be done after the result will be disclosed. The details for the same can be checked below:
- GD/PI Dates for Phase7 is from 25-27 August 2020.
- The eligible candidates will be invited for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) after qualifying the entrance exam.
- The final selection of the candidate is based on his/her performance in the qualifying examination with a proportional score in XAT/ CAT/NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ IIHMR-U MAT, the Group Discussion (GD), and Personal Interview (PI).
- GPAT score is accepted for admission to MBA Pharmaceutical Management.
- Candidates are required to bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
- The assessment will be down on the following basis:
Selection Criteria for IIHMR MAT 2020
|CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ IIHMR-U MAT score||30|
|Qualification (Graduation Marks)||20|
|Statement of Purpose (SOP)||10|
|Sports and Extra-Curricular Activities||05|
GPAT score will also be accepted for admission to MBA Pharmaceutical Management
On qualifying the IIHMRU MAT 2020 exam the applicants will be offered following courses:
IIHMR MAT 2020 Highlights
Basic Infomations of the IIHMRU MAT 2020 can be checked below in the table:
IIHMR MAT 2020 (IIHMR Management Aptitude Test )
|Conducting Body||Institute of Health Management Research University|
|Exam Level||University level|
|Courses||Specialisation in MBA courses|
|IIHMRU MAT Official Website||https://www.iihmr.edu.in/admission|
|Exam Purpose||to provide admission into MBA courses with different specialization offered by the university.|
The Institute of Health Management Research University
was established on 05 October 1984. It is located in Jaipur, Rajasthan. It is an institute for health and Management. The Institute was established with a mission of improvement in standards of health through better management of health care and related programmes through management research, education, training, consultation and institutional networking in a national and global perspective. The main building of IIHMRU has an academic block, a computer centre, a conference hall, an auditorium, an MDP centre, seminar rooms, tutorial rooms, and lecture halls, a library and documentation centre.