JKLU MET 2020 Application Form will be announced on the official website of the competent authority. The exam will be organised at the university level for the aspirants who want to take admission in the Pinnacle MBA offered by the JK Lakshmipat University. Although the JKLU considers the score of national-level management admission tests, such as MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT or any other national level entrance test but those who have missed the opportunity in appearing those exams can appear in JKLU Management Entrance Test and can take the admission as per their score in the exam. The interested aspirants can go through the complete article to know about the JKLU MET Application Form 2020 details.
JKLU MET 2020 Application Dates
The candidates can check the JKLU Management Entrance exam dates below in the table. The dates mentioned below are tentative in nature, hence candidates are requested to keep visiting the page to know the exact dates for Application form.
JKLU MET Application Dates 2020
|Online application form and registration date||The second week of January 2020|
|Last date of an online application form and fee||To be Announced|
|JKLU MET 2020 Exam date||To be Announced|
JKLU MET 2020 Application Form
The candidates must know the eligibility for the exam before filling the JKLU MET 2020 Registration Form. Interested applicants must keep in mind below mentioned important instructions before filling the application form:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website of exam conducting authority only.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be payable through any of the electronic payment modes or offline mode.
Details to be filled in JKLU MET Application form 2020
Below mentioned are the details to be filled in the Application Form:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number). Please note that the name of the candidate in the online application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- Parent's Details like Name, Contact Number, etc.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name
- Choice of Examination cities.
Documents to be Uploaded in JKLU MET 2020 Application form
Following are the documents which will be needed to upload in the online application form:
- A High-quality image of the candidate’s colour photograph.
- A candidate's signature conforming to the requirements specified.
- Qualified exam certificates like MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT score card
- 10th and 12th certificate
KLU MET 2020 Application Fees
The candidates must pay the registration fees to complete the process of form filling. Please check the details for the same below in the given points:
Modes of Payment
- Online Payment: The Candidate can pay the fee by Credit Card/Debit cardP/aytm/Net Banking, etc.
- Offline Payment: In offline method via the candidates can pay via Demand Draft.
DD should be drawn in favour of the Director & send it along with the Application Form to the address JK Lakshmipat University address:
JK Lakshmipat University Near Mahindra SEZ,
P.O. 302 026, Ajmer Road, Mahapura, Rajasthan 302026.
JKLU MET Registration Fees 2020
|All Category Applicants||Rs 600/-|
Before making the payment for a fee the applicants must know that the competent authority will not refund the Application Fees once it will be submitted.
How to Apply for JKLU MET 2020 Application Form?
Candidates must have to follow the given instruction while filling the JKLU MET 2020 application form online:
- Applicants will need to apply online on " https://applications.jklu.edu.in/ "
- Candidates have to first register on the official website, by entering their name, valid email, a working mobile number, State, City.
- Applicants must not use anybody else email ID as the information will be send on the registered mail id only.
- Only one candidate can be registered with one email address.
- Candidates must give their own mobile number to know the further notifications regarding the exam.
- Enrollment ID of candidates wiill be send on email
- Candidates must use their enrollment id along with the password for all JKLU MET 2020 related exam.
- Must keep their enrollment id along with password safe and confidential.
JKLU MET 2020 Online Application form?
Application forms for JK Lakshmipat University Management Entrance Test 2020 would be filled through online mode only. Applications sent through any other mode as would be straight away rejected. Candidates need to check the below steps for filling the online application form:
Step 1- Visit the official website
- The aspirants will have to visit the official website " https://applications.jklu.edu.in/
- Click on "Apply Now" link given on the right corner of the home page.
- After clicking on the link the applicants will be redirected to the page where different courses will be mentioned with Apply Now options.
- Click on Apply Now for MBA.
Step 2 - Registration
- Fill in the details asked for registration.
- After that login id and password will be send to the email.
- Click on that to activate the account.
Step 3 - Login
- To fill the remaining details the applicants will need to login with the login id and password.
- Fill the details like Parent's name, Select exam city name, etc.
Step 4 - Upload
- The candidates will need to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format only.
- Alos upload the scanned images of other qualified certificates.
Step 5 - Fee Payment
- After filling all the above details make the Application fee payment.
Step 6 - The applicants must make the printout of the form for all the future references.
How Apply for Offline JKLU MET Application Form and Fee?
The applicants who wants to apply offline will have to fill the form on the official website only as the process mentioned above for online. After that download the filled form and send it to the office of JK Lakshmipat University along with the important documents and Demand Draft of Rs 600/-.