JMI CET 2021 Application form has been released on 17 May 2021 by Jamia Milia Islamia. Jamia Millia Islamia Common Entrance Test) examination is organised by Jamia Millia Islamia Central University. JMI CET exam is a national level examination that is organised to offer admissions in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Candidates who completed their Class 12th or Graduation are eligible for applying through online mode. The candidate makes sure to submit the JMI CET 2021 application form correctly to attend the JMI CET examination 2021. Candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the JMI CET application form 2021.
- JMI CET 2021 Application Form has been released on 17 May 2021. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
- The last date to apply is 30 June 2021.
- The application form correction window will be opened from 01 to 05 July 2021.
JMI CET 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidate can check all the important dates of Jamia Millia Islamia application form 2021 in the given table below:
|Releasing of online application form||17 May 2021|
|Last date to fill the online application form||30 June 2021|
JMI CET 2021 Application Form
The candidate is advised to read all the basic instructions about the JMI CET application form 2021 in the list below:
- The JMI CET application forms are submitting through the online mode on the official website.
- Before filling the application form, the candidate must fulfil all the eligibility criteria for JMI CET 2021 exam.
- While filling the application form, the candidate must have all the required documents with them for the complete submission of the application form.
- Candidate must be passed the qualifying examination from the recognised Board/ Institute/ University.
- To register on the official website candidate must fill a valid Email address because JMI may use the Email for future communication with the candidate.
- The application fee can pay through online payments.
- The candidate is allowed to fill in only one JMI CET application form. Multiple submission of the JMI CET application can cause the rejection of the examination of the candidate.
Documents Required For JMI CET 2021 Application Form
All the required documents that candidate must carry while filling the application form of JMI CET exam are given in the list below:
- Softcopy of candidate's coloured passport size photograph with the white background in the jpg/jpeg format and the maximum size should be 100KB.
- Softcopy of candidate's signature in the jpg/jpeg format and the maximum size should be 100KB.
How to Apply for JMI CET 2021?
Candidate must follow all the steps to apply for the JMI CET application form. All the steps to follow are listed below:
Here are all the steps to register on the JMI CET main website:
- Candidate can click here to fill --> JMI CET Application Form.
- On the main page, scroll the main page and click on the "Click here to apply for Session 2021" in the ADMISSION box.
- Click on the "New Registration" button on the next page.
- Fill in all the required information in the registration form. All the required details are Email Address, Password, Confirm Password, Applicant Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Father's Name, Mother's Name
- Applicant's Contact Number
- Enter the CAPTCHA Word
- After filling in all the details in the registration form, click the "Sign up" button.
2. Filling the Application Form
Fill the application form by using all the steps which are given below:
- Login on the official website of JMI Central University.
- Fill the application form and the details to fill in the application form are listed below:
- Select the Course
- Education Details
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- After filling the complete form candidate must recheck the complete form and click the "Submit" button.
3. Upload the Required
At the end of the application form candidate have to upload the required documents for the final submission which are listed below:
- Softcopy of candidate's recent clicked coloured photograph with the white background.
- Softcopy of the candidate's signature.
4. Fee Payment
The application form fee for JMI CET 2021
exam is given in the table below:
JMI CET 2021 Application Fees
Faculty of Law,
Faculty of Education,
Faculty of Dentistry,
Centre for Management Studies,
Centre for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Sciences,
Faculty of Architecture and Ekistics (Except B.Arch.),
Faculty of Engineering & Technology (Except B.Tech.) &
AJK Mass Communication Research Centre
B. Tech/ B. Arch and all other faculties
Candidate can pay the application fee by using online payment through the Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
Note: The JMI CET 2021 application fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
JMI CET 2021 Application Form Correction
JMI opens an application correction window for the candidates who want to edit and make corrections to the details in the application form. Candidates have to Login by entering the email address and password for editing the Application
Candidates can edit the below-mentioned details:-