JNUEE 2021 Application Form was released in the first week of March 2021. The aspiring candidates for Jawaharlal Nehru Entrance Exam (JNUEE) 2021 are required to apply for the examination first. The candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria specified for the course they are applying for. Only those candidates who are thus eligible for the course they desire must fill-up the JNUEE application form 2021. The process of submitting the application form of JNUEE 2021 examination, comes after the candidate has successfully registered for the examination, filled in all details in the form, uploaded their photograph, and paid the application fee. The complete details about JNUEE 2021 Application Form are given below in this article.
JNUEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the JNUEE 2021 application form in March 2021 on the official website of conducting authority National Test Agency. Candidates must check the given below points regarding application form:
- Candidates have to apply for JNUEE Registration online on the official website.
- it is not accepted in any other mode.
- No need to send the copy of application form to the authority by post
- valid mobile number because all information is sent via SMS on the mobile
- Valid email address
- Copy of photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format
- Until the payment is successful, the candidate will not be registered for the test.
- Application fees should be non-refundable.
- Application form should be complete and fill correct information because conducting body will not provide correction option.
- Candidates are advised to download the Application PDF post-payment for future reference.
JNUEE 2021 Application Form Dates
Given below are the dates related JNUEE 2021 Application form process, candidates must check:
JNUEE 2021 Registration Dates
Online Application Date
The first week of March 2021
Online Application last date
The last week of June 2021
JNUEE 2021 Application Fee
The amount of application fee for the JNUEE 2021 examination depends on the category from which the candidate belongs, and also the number of courses that they are applying for. The table mentioned below shows you the required fee amount.
JNUEE 2021 Examination Fees
No. of choices
General Category /OBC
SC/ ST/ PWD
General Category /OBC
SC/ ST/ PWD
For 1 Choice
US$35 or Rs.2420/-
For 2 Choice
US$75 or Rs.5190/-
For 3 Choice
US$100 or Rs.6920/-
Photograph and Signature Specifications
In the application form of JNUEE 2021 examination, you will be required to upload a scanned copy of your photograph along with a scanned copy of your signature. The specifications for both the signature and the photograph are mentioned as follows.
- The photograph should be taken on or after 1-Jan-2018
- The format should be of JPG format
- Width of the photograph should be 150 px and height should be 200px
- Size should range between 20-50 KB.
- It should be recent
- The size of the saved file should range between 10-20 KB
- Dimensions of the required image should be of width 140px and height of 60px
Instructions for filling up the online application form for JNUEE 2021
- The candidate must visit the official site of examination
- They are required to click on to “New Registration & Candidate Login” link.
- The candidates are thus, advised that before they sequentially proceed to register for the entrance examination, they must have read and understood the eligibility criteria first, for each course of study for which they are aspiring to apply for.
- A candidate is required to put the correct academic details, address details and contact details of them.
- The generated password would be sent to the candidates via message on their registered mobile numbers. The candidates are requested to note down the password and other important details carefully.
- Before submitting the online Application form, the candidates must give their consent by clicking the declaration of “I Accept Apply Online”.
- Any incorrect information provided by the candidate would lead to disqualification of the application.
How to fill the JNUEE 2021 Application Form?
The aspiring candidates are needed to enter all the necessary details. The details needed to fill in for the JNUEE 2021 registration process are:
- Name of Candidate (as in 10th class certificate).
- Valid Email Address:
- Confirm Email Address:
- Valid Mobile Number:
- Date of Birth:
The candidates might note the length of the Password should be of at least 8-16 Characters which must include 1 Alphabet, 1 Number and 1 Special Character.
- Confirm Password:
- Enter ”Register”.
Steps to Login to Apply for JNUEE 2021
- The candidates must log in to their application via their “Application Number” and “Password”.
- Now, they are required to enter the “Security Key” that would be displayed on the screen.
- You are ought to refresh the image if by any chance you are unable to view it.
- The candidate would be re-directed to a new window to complete their application form.
- The candidate would notice their name on the top of the newly opened page with their programme detail mentioned. This concludes that you have “signed up”.
- Eventually, start filling up your required application details
The registration process will be completed in the following three steps:-
Fill up all your details, address details and educational details.
*The Name of the Candidate, Application Number and the Date of Birth would already be mentioned.
- Father’s or Guardian’s Name:
- Select Income Group(Per Month):
- Schooling from:
- The area that you belong to:
- If from Minority Community:
- If from PWD Category
- If Below Poverty Line(BPL):
- If Leprosy Affected Person:
- Are you Kashmiri Migrant?
- State of Domicile:
- Wards of Defence Personnel
- Entrance Exam Centre
- Ward of JNU Group “C” & “D” employee
- No. of fields of study you wish to apply for
- Address :
- Town/City Name:
- State Name:
- District Name:
- PIN Code:
- Enter security key with the text displayed
- Press “Save and continue”
- Name & Address of the School
- from where you passed the 10+2 exam
- Year of Passing 10+2
- High School/Matric/10th:
- Senior School Certificate(10+2)
- /Intermediate or equivalent:
- Post Graduation
- Any Other Examination:
- Seeking Deprivation Points for Quartile District
- Enter security key with the text displayed
- Please now enter “Save and Continue”
- The candidate must upload all their required Photograph and Signatures
- The candidates must upload their scanned photograph which must have been taken recently and scanned signature in JPG format.
- Photograph (width 150px and height 200px). The size should range between 20-50 KB.
- Signature width 140px and height 60px). The size should range between 10-20 KB
- This step requires you to pay the Examination Fees
- The examination application fees can be paid via both online mode and offline mode. The aspiring candidates who want to pay their application fees can use their debit/credit card/ net banking. The candidates who paid their fees via online mode are required to download the confirmation page instantly after the payment.
- For those candidates who wish to pay their fees in offline mode would have to draw a demand draft in the favour of
Jawaharlal Nehru University is payable at New Delhi.
JNUEE 2021 Application Form Correction
The application form correction window opens for all the registered candidates. This is a one-time facility that allows the candidates to make changes in the form if any. JNUEE 2021 application form correction opens online only and has to be done under the logins using application number and password. All details in the form can be edited during this period.
Correction fee: Applicable for corrections in certain fields and not all fields. The fee is to be paid online.
JNUEE 2021 Admit Card
All the registered candidates get the JNUEE 2021 admit card. The admit card is the only document that allows the candidates to enter the exam center and appear for the test. To get the admit card candidates have to visit ntajnu.nic.in and use their application number and password to download the document. Via the admit card of JNUEE, NTA allocates the exam center to the candidates.
On the day of the exam, candidates must carry the admit card with passport-sized photo and valid government-issued ID proof.