JUEE 2021 Application Form has been released by Jagannath University, Rajasthan. The university offers UG, PG, Diploma, Ph.D. & Integrated Programmes in the Faculty of Education, Science, Engineering, Arts, Law, Architecture, Management, and Research. Jagannath University runs distance learning programs in various specializations as well. All the regular Programmes and distance learning Programmes are approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI), Council of Architecture (CoA), and Distance Education Bureau (DEB). Read the complete article to know more about JUEE 2021 Application Form such as latest updates, dates, how to fill, application fee, etc.
JUEE 2021 Application Form has been released for all the courses. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
JUEE Application Form 2021 Dates
The following table shows the important dates of the JUEE Application Form 2021.
|JUEE Application Form 2021 Events and Dates|
|Application start date||Started|
|Application last date||Last week of May 2021|
JUEE 2021 Application Form
JUEE 2021 Application Form has been released for all the courses including Ph.D. courses as well. The application forms have been released on the official website of the Jagannath University Sitapura campus. Candidates can fill the application form in both modes through online and offline mode. The last date to fill and submit the application form has yet to announce by the exam conducting authority.
How to fill JUEE Application Form 2021?
Candidates can fill the application form in both online and offline modes. Following are the steps to fill the application form.
1) Online Application Form
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the Jagannath University.
- Search for the admissions tab on the home page.
- Click on the "Apply Online" option under the admissions tab.
- The candidates will be redirected to the new page where they have to fill the online application form.
- Fill the program in which you have to take admission.
- After that, upload your photograph in only JPG/JPEG file format.
- Candidates have to fill the personal details such as name, gender, father's name, category, date of birth, and nationality.
- After filling in the personal details, candidates have to fill in contact details such as email id, phone no., mobile no., and address.
- After filling in contact details, candidates have to fill in the qualification details for 10th, 12th, graduation, postgraduation.
- Candidates have to fill in the name of the stream, school, college, university/board name, year of passing, subject studied, marks obtained, maximum marks, and percentage of marks.
- After filling in all the details, candidates have to pay the application fees by clicking on the tab "Proceed to pay" which is at the bottom of the application form.
2) Offline Application Form
If candidates have to fill offline application form then they have to download the application form by clicking on the "Download Form" option under the admissions tab on the home page of the official website of Jagannath University. Candidates have to fill the format and send the form to the Jagannath University with a demand draft of application fees before the last date of submitting the application form.
JUEE 2021 Application Fee
Following table shows the JUEE 2021 Application Fee for different courses:
|Programs||Fee (In Rs.)|
|All the programs (UG and PG)||500|