Karnataka UGCET 2021 Admit Card will be released one or two weeks before the conduction of the exam. The exam has been postponed and will be conducted on 28 and 29 August 2021. KEA will be going to activate the portal for the 2021 login soon. Candidates can register themselves with the help of their mobile number and personal details. Karnataka Undergraduate Common Entrance Test 2021 will be conducted at State-Level by KEA, Bangalore (Karnataka Examination Authority) for enrolling the candidates into several Undergraduate courses in the following fields: Architecture, Engineering/Technology, Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, and Pharma. Furthermore, the candidates must fill in all the details in the form very carefully. The candidates who have successfully submitted the application form before the due date will only get the admit card. To know more information about the Karnataka UGCET Admit Card 2021.
Karnataka UGCET 2021 has been postponed. The exam which was scheduled for 07 and 08 July, will now be conducted on 28-29 August 2021. Due to which the admit card release date also gets delayed.
Karnataka UGCET 2021 Admit Card Dates
Following table shows the important dates of the Karnataka UGCET 2021 Admit Card:
|Karnataka UGCET Admit Card 2021 Events and Dates|
|Admit card release date||One or two weeks before the exam|
07 and 08 July 2021
28-29 August 2021
Karnataka UGCET Admit Card 2021
Karnataka UGCET Admit Card 2021 will be released one or two weeks before the exam on the official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Admit cards will not be sent via any mail or post to the candidates. The candidates must produce the admit card at the time of examination otherwise entry to the examination hall will be prohibited.
How to download Karnataka UGCET Admit Card 2021?
Following are the important steps to be followed by every candidate while downloading the Karnataka UGCET Admit Card 2021:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
- Search the "Latest Announcements" section on the home page.
- Look for the admit card tab or link under the "Latest Announcements" section.
- Click on that admit card link or tab.
- After clicking on the link, candidates will be redirected to the login page.
- Enter the username and date of birth as passwords to login into your profile.
- After login, admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card in pdf format.
- Take multiple hard copies of admit card.
- Preserve the admit card for further use.
Details Printed on the Karnataka UGCET Admit Card 2021
Following are the details which will be printed on the Karnataka UGCET Admit Card 2021:
- Candidates name
- Candidates signature and photograph
- Exam name and schedule
- Exam center details such as a name, code, and address
- Registration number
- Signature of exam controller
- Seal of the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
- Important instructions
Documents to be carried with Karnataka UGCET Admit Card 2021
Along with admit card, candidates must bring any one of the following copies of identity proof to the exam center:
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- Pan card
- Voting ID card