KEAM 2021 Application Form was released online on 01 June 2021. All the applicants were have to first register themselves to fill and submit the form. Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical entrance exam is a State level examination organized by the Conducted by CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Exams). Class 12th passed candidates can apply for admission in engineering and B.Pharm, medical, architecture and allied courses. Candidates can apply through online mode no offline form. Read the complete article to know more about KEAM Application Form 2021.
KEAM 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates are advised to read the following dates regarding KEAM 2021
Application Form, Tentative dates are provided in the table below:
KEAM 2021 Important Dates for Registration
|Application Form Start Date||01 June 2021|
Last date of registration
|21 June 2021 26 June 2021|
Last date for Online submission of supporting
|30 June 2021|
KEAM 2021 Application Form
The Application form to this examination was available through online mode and the candidates will be able to find it on the official website. Before filling the form check KEAM eligibility reuirements.
- It will be available online through the official site of KEAM.
- All the details regarding the candidate should be mentioned correctly in the form.
- More than one application form from one candidate will lead to rejection.
- While filling the application form, candidates must upload the scanned copies of their photo, signature and left-hand thumb impression in the specific format.
- The candidates are required to submit all the required documents through the post.
Documents Required to fill KEAM 2021 Application Form
Some of the important documents are required to keep with us while filling up the KEAM 2021 Application Form:
- Scanned copies of photograph, signature, left thumb impression as per the specifications mentioned by the authorities
- Birth Certificates/ SSLC/ Passport
- Valid mobile number and email address
- Income Certificate (if required)
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate for Special Reservation (if applicable)
KEAM 2021 Application Fee
Candidates can pay the application fee through online and offline mode.
Mode of payment: Online and Offline mode.
- Online: Candidates can make the payment through Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
- Offline: Candidates can make the payment through E-Challan.
KEAM 2021 Application Fee ( Expected)
Architecture only/ Medical and Allied only/both
Both of the above
Note- There is no application fee for the ST candidates.
- The Application Fee can be paid either with the Net Banking or with E- Challan purchased from the selected Post Office.
- In case of payment through e-challan, the payment can be made in all Head/Sub Post Offices in Kerala, in cash. And it should be handover to the post office.
Important point: Candidates in favour of ‘Dubai’ as Examination Centre have to remit an additional fee of Rs. 12,000/- through an online payment.
How to fill KEAM 2021 Application Form?
To avoid the last-minute rush, the candidates must keep in mind to submit the KEAM 2020 Application Form at the earliest. The applications will be accepted in online mode only. Below is the step by step procedure to fill the KEAM 2021 Application Form
Step 1- KEAM 2021 Registration
In this step, candidate needs to register ourself on the official website of the university.
- Candidates need to visit the official website for registration.
- An applicant has to exercise the Registration process for one time after which he/she will receive a system-generated Registration/ Application Number.
- After that, the applicant has to set the password, a strong password preferably.
Step 2- Filling the Application Form
In this step, candidates need to fill basic details such as Father,s name, Mother,s name, Academic and Personal details.
- Once registered, the candidate has to fill the application form using details mentioned above (name, age, educational details, address, etc).
- All details should be accurate.
- Forms with incorrect information shall be liable for rejection and CEE will not intimate about the same to any candidate.
Step 3- Uploading Documents
In this step applicants need to upload their scanned images and signatures within a prescribed format:
- Click on the button “Proceed for Upload Images”, then upload the scanned images, signature and thumb impression. It should be a passport size image with the following specifications:
KEAM 2021 Documents Description
|Particulars||Photograph||Signature||Left Thumb Impression|
|Format||JPG / JPEG||JPG / JPEG||JPG / JPEG|
|Dimension||Height: 150 pixels and 200 pixels||Height: 150 pixels and 200 pixels||Height: 150 pixels and 200 pixels|
|Size||15 KB to 30 KB||15KB to 30 KB||15 KB to 30 KB|
Step 4- Application Fee Payment
In this figure, candidates need to make the payment through Net Banking or by an E-Challan.
- It is one of the mandatory steps.
- A candidate can make fee payment either Online by using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Offline through E-Challan as mentioned above.
- The payment can be made in all Head/Sub Post Offices in Kerala, in cash. And it should be handover to the post office.
Step 5- Print Confirmation Page
All the candidates are advised to take out the printout of the application form until the Admission procedure not done.
- After completion of the above procedure, take the printout of the filled-in an application form for further reference.
- Get it attested by a Government gazette officer.
KEAM 2021 Application Correction Window
In case, a candidate has made mistake(s) while filling the KEAM 2021 exam application form, the same can be corrected through the correction window. KEAM application window will open on the official website for few days only for those who have submitted the form. Follow the steps below in order to make changes application form through KEAM application correction window.
How to correct details in KEAM application form 2021?
- Visit the official website of KEAM & then click on 'KEAM 2021 - Online Application'
- On candidate login, enter application number, password and captcha code
- Now make the changes wherever necessary and submit the changes
- Take a printout of the application form & retain it untill admission process gets over.
Following are the details that can be changed during the KEAM application correction process-
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression
- Date of birth
- Aadhaar number
- Other details indicated by the exam conducting authority
KEAM 2021 Admit Card
KEAM 2021 Admit Card will be available on the official website of CEE and candidate’s portal by last week of August 2021. Candidate must take print of the hall ticket for further process.