KEAM 2020 Admit Card is available on the official website from 07 July 2020 by the Commissioner of Entrance Exams (CEE), Kerala on its official website in online mode. The authority has issued the hall ticket to those who have sucesfully applied for KEAM entrance exam. The candidates must carry the admit card to the exam hall as without it entry would not be possible. Applicants will have to enter their application number and password to download the admit card. Read the below article to know complete details about the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance exam admission ticket.
KEAM 2020 Admit Card Dates
KEAM 2020 Admit Card dates will be released by the conducting authority on the official website. Candidates can check all important dates related to the KEAM Hall Ticket/Admission Ticket below in the table:
KEAM 2020 Admission Ticket Dates
|Release Date of Admit Card||07 July 2020|
|KEAM 2020 Exam Date||16 July 2020|
The applicants are requested to keep coming to the page for more updates regarding the admit card of Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance exam.
KEAM 2020 Admit Card
KEAM 2020 Admit Card can be downloaed from the portal of the competent authority after the application process is over. Candidates must check the given points regarding the admit card KEAM:
- Candidates must download their admit card online from the web portal of the CEE, Kerala.
- Admit card would not be sent via post.
- In case the candidate is unable to download their hall ticket or there is any discrepancy in it then it must be brought to the concern of the authorised body.
- A printout of the downloaded hall ticket must be carried to the exam centre.
- The Admit Card/Admission Ticket must be carefully preserved by the Candidate and produced at the time of Admission if required by the Admitting Institute.
KEAM 2020 Admit Card Download Requirements
Below mentioned is the list of the requirements to download the KEAM Admit Card:
- Good internet connectivity - Candidates need a fast internet connection and a device that will support PDF file format as the admit card is to be saved in pdf format.
- Login Details - Candidates should have their log in details viz; application number and password.
- Printer - A printer must be connected to the device to get the xerox of the admission ticket.
Things to not carry at KEAM 2020 Exam Center
In the exam centres candidates must not carry below-mentioned things:
- Any Sort of Eatables
- Docu Pen
- Mobile phone
- Calculators / Electronic digital watches with facilities of calculators
- Valuable items
- Chits or any pieces of papers
How to recover the Login Id to download the KEAM 2020 Admit card?
In case the candidates have misplaced/forget their login details they can use the below steps to recover the same:
How to retrieve application number
- Step 1 - Open the login window of KEAM 2020
- Step 2 - At the bottom of the login details, look for “Forgot Application Number” link and click on it.
- Step 3 - Candidates will be directed to login and to access it one must enter: Candidate Name, Mobile Number, Access Code
- Step 4 - After that, the application number will be displayed on the screen.
How to retrieve password
- Step 1 - In the candidate login, “Forgot Password” will be available, click on the same.
- Step 2 - Next, the candidates need to enter:
- Application Number
- OTP Delivery Method (e-mail / SMS)
- Access Code
- Step 3 - Click on the “Submit” button after which the option to change password is displayed.
How to Download KEAM 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates must follow the given below steps to download the KEAM 2020 Hall Ticket:
1: Log In
- Candidates must go to the official website of CEE http://www.cee-kerala.org/.
- Enter application number, password and Access code.
2: Display Admit Card
- Click on the “Login” button and in the dashboard look for “Admit Card” and click on it.
- After that admit card will be displayed, download the same and get the printout of it.
Details in KEAM 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will have the following details, after downloading it applicants must check the information's mentioned on it are correct in all sense.
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Venue
- Reporting Time
- The subject name for which an applicant has applied
Documents required at the KEAM 2020 Exam Hall
The candidates will have to carry the below mentioned mandatory documents for verification purposes:
- A photocopy of the KEAM hall ticket
- Marksheets of the qualifying exam
- Valid Id proof viz; aadhar card/passport/passbook/driving licence
- Passport size photograph(as per the application form)
KEAM 2020 Exam Schedule
The exam for KEAM will be scheduled at below-mentioned timings:
|16 July 2020 ||Physics & Chemistry||10:00 am - 12:30 pm|
|16 July 2020||Mathematics||2:30 pm - 5:00 pm|
KEAM 2020 Syllabus
KEAM 2020 Result