KEAM 2021 Result will be displayed by the CEE Kerala on its official website after the successful conduction of the entrance exam. The result is expected to be declared in the third week of May 2021 for the engineering entrance exam. The authority will display the answer key and then on the basis of that, it will disclose the scores of the candidates. To check the scorecard the applied candidates will have to enter the login credentials viz; application number & password(generated at the time of application form filling). Based on 50-50 weightage of 10+ 2 marks and KEAM entrance exam score the final rank list of KEAM 2021 will be published.
KEAM 2021 Result Dates
Candidates can check the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical entrance exam result declaration date below in the given table:
KEAM 2021 Rank card dates
|Result Date||To be announce|
|Last date to submit 12th marks||To be announce|
|Declaration of final rank list||To be announce|
|KEAM 2020 exam date||To be announce|
Candidates can check KEAM 2021 result as per the schedule mentioned above the exact dates will be updated once will be announced on the portal or newspaper.
KEAM 2021 Result
The authority releases the scores of the KEAM in two phases - 1st (based on the marks of entrance exam) and 2nd (after the submission of the scores of the 10+2 level of the exam). The final result will be declared based on the combined scores of the candidates.
- The aspirants will have to check their scores on the portal of the competent authority.
- The authority will not send the merit scorecard to an individual via post.
- Rank card will be made available on the web portal of the authorised body.
KEAM 2021 Qualifying Marks
The KEAM 2021 qualifying marks are different for all the papers and the same can be checked below:
For KEAM 2021 Engineering:
- To qualify the exam, the candidates have to score a minimum of 10 marks in paper 1 & paper 2 individually.
- The above criteria are applicable only for the general category candidates. SC/ST candidates are exempted.
For KEAM 2021 BDS/MBBA/BAMS/ BHMS/BSMS/BUMS courses:
- The candidates must score a minimum of 50 percentile in NEET UG 2020.
- SC/ST/SEBC candidates must have the minimum marks of 40 percentile.
- For Persons with Disability category, the minimum marks are at 45 percentile.
For KEAM 2021 Agriculture/Veterinary/Forestry/Fisheries
- Those applying for above courses must have at least 20 marks in the NEET-UG 2020.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from the above-mentioned minimum score eligibility.
For KEAM 2021 architecture courses
As per the Council of Architecture guidelines.
For KEAM 2021 B.Pharm Course
The candidates must have a minimum of 10 marks out of 480 marks in KEAM 2020 exam.
KEAM 2021 Tie-Breaking Rules
The following steps are taken to break the tie between 2 or more candidates while making the KEAM 2020 rank/merit list:
For Engineering courses:
- Marks obtained in maths is preferred.
- Then the marks in Physic & Chemistry is considered.
- The marks of maths in 10+2 is considered.
- Even if the tie persists, then the marks in Physics in the qualifying exam is considered.
- Lastly, the age of the candidate is taken and the older is placed higher in the ranking.
For Architecture courses:
- Firstly, the NATA score will be preferred.
- Then the marks of Mathematics in the qualifying exam is taken.
- Lastly, the age will be considered and the older candidate is placed higher in the ranking.
- Higher rank in NEET UG 2020 will be preferable.
How to download the KEAM 2021 Result?
The candidates will have to follow the below steps to download the scorecard:
Step 1 - Visit the official website of the authority Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala.
Step 2 - Click on the direct link given on the home page to check the result.
Step 3 - Enter the login credentials application number and password.
Step 4 - Then submit the details, the score page will be redirected.
Step 5 - Once the page gets open download the rank card and gets the printout of it.
How is the KEAM 2021 Scores calculated?
The score of the KEAM exam is calculated based on the marking scheme of the exam. The correct responses will be given +4 marks and 1 marks will be deducted for wrong answers. Get the details regarding the KEAM result calculations:
Merit List compilation of Engineering courses
The score of 10+2 level or equivalent exam and score of entrance exam (Paper I and Paper II put together) will be compiled to publish the merit list of the candidates for selection.
Merit list compilation of Pharmacy course
- The score obtained in Chemistry from the Paper-I is multiplied by 2.25 and added to the Physics score obtained from the Paper-I.
- The total score obtained is then multiplied by a factor 2/3 to calculate the index mark for ranking the candidates for the B.Pharm course. The maximum index score will be 480.
Check the KEAM 2021 Counselling details here.