KEAM 2021 Counselling will be organised by CEE. The qualified candidate will get admission in various UG engineering, medical and architecture courses. Counselling will also be based on the marks obtained in the NEET and NATA entrance exam. For counselling, candidates have to register themselves for selecting options of course and colleges. Based on the ranks secured in KEAM. Candidate can read the given below article to know more about KEAM 2021 Counselling.
KEAM 2021 Counselling Dates
Applicants can check the important dates and events for KEAM 2021 Counselling from the below-given table:
KEAM 2021 Counselling
|KEAM 2021 Counselling Events||Dates|
|Registration starts ||to be announced |
|Trial allotment ||to be announced |
|Closing of options registration facility||to be announced |
|First phase allotment Publication||to be announced |
|Payment of fee ||to be announced |
Eligibility Criteria for KEAM 2021 Counselling
Candidate can check the eligibility criteria to participate in the Counselling session. Given below the eligibility criteria:
Applicants name in the rank list published by CEE will be eligible.
Candidate must also satisfy the following criteria:
- Academic qualifications
Principal/Head of the Institution will personally check the eligibility and will be responsible for verification of eligibility condition as prescribed in the prospectus of KEAM 2021 when the candidate reports for the admission.
Documents required for KEAM 2021 Counselling
Candidate has to bring the following documents along with them on the day of counselling for verification:
- Certificate to prove date of birth.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
- Original mark list of the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or equivalent)
- Pass certificate of the qualifying examination (if issued).
- Eligibility certificate from any University in Kerala, in the case of candidates who have passed a qualifying examination other than Higher Secondary Examination/Vocational Higher
- Secondary Examination conducted by the Government of Kerala or the examination conducted by CBSE and CISCE.
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Receipt of fee remitted.
- Datesheet of KEAM 2021
- Admit card of NEET-UG-2021 (if applicable)
- Allotment Memo issued by the CEE.
- Any other documents required in the allotment Memo/Notification.
- Originals of all the documents and certificates uploaded with the online KEAM application.
- Fee/balance fee of the course should be paid at the time of admission.
KEAM 2021 CAP Procedure
Candidate must be aware of the KEAM 2021 Counselling procedure to avoid inconvenience during the counselling.
- Candidate has to register themselves by login on the website.
- Enter the application number and password.
2. Trial Allotment
Then the candidate has to check the trial allotment.
3. Download Allotment
Check the allotment list and download the allotment letter.
4. Pay the fee
Pay the fee through Post in Kerala with allotment letter.
5. Seat Allotment
Finally, the candidate will be allotted with the course and college.
How to apply for KEAM 2021 Counselling?
Candidate can follow the below-given steps to register option in KEAM 2021 Counselling.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website.
- Open the login portal and enter the application no and Password.
- Click on the link "Option Registration Page".
Step 2: Register Options
- After that, a list of Course-College combinations will be made available for allotments through the CAP will be displayed on the Option Registration page of the candidate based on the stream(s) the applicant is eligible for.
- By entering the option number for a course-college combination the candidate can fix their preference numbers for the course-college combinations displayed.
- Here all the eligible options of the candidate will be displayed course-wise and the candidate has to enter their reference number for a particular combination.
Step 3: Printout
After the completion of the option entry, the candidate can view their options by clicking on the link provided. An option list will be generated and the candidate must take print of it for future reference.
KEAM 2021 Reservation Criteria
Candidate can check the below-given Reservation of seats for KEAM 2021.
|State Merit (SM)||60%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||30%|
|Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes||10%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||2%|