Kerala TET 2020 Application Form had been ended on 16 January 2020. Kerala Government Education Board has regulated the Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test (KTET) to recruit the teachers as in keeping with their capability of teaching in all of the stages of training. It is a State Level Exam. Through this test, the eligibility of trainer applicants for Lower Primary, Upper Primary and High School Classes in Kerala and the separate test is conducted to pick instructors for Category I (Lower Primary training), Category II (Upper Primary training) and Category III (High School lessons).
The KTET Examination is performed twice a year for the trainer candidates, and they can practice with the aid of their Eligibility Criteria. Applicants will get the specific information of Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test (KTET) in which incorporates KTET Application Form, software dates and procedure to fill the Application Form, etc.
Kerala TET 2020 Application Form
On the official website of Kerala Government Education Board, the Application Form of Kerala TET 2020 has been to be had for the applicants and those candidates are wishing to apply for the test, they could practice in the KTET examination by means of filling the Application Form thru online mode. The candidates should additionally make the charge of software charge via online or offline mode by using the usage of Credit Card/Debit Card, Net Banking or Challan in cash.
|Online Application Started||09 January 2020|
|Application Ended||16 January 2020|
|Application Form Correction||18 January 2020|
Kerala TET 2020 Registration Process
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Registration:-
- Candidates should check Kerala TET eligibility criteria before proceeding for filling the application form.
- The application forms are available on the official website only.
- The candidates have to submit the form online. The application form will be submitted by online mode only
- Multiple trying to apply will get rejected.
- The candidate should provide a valid e-mail ID & mobile number. All communication will be made on this e-mail Id and all the information through SMS will be sent on this number.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format only
- Candidate has to login with the Application Number for the November session examination and its created Password.
- The details of the Candidate's Name, Mother's Name, Father's Name, Category, PwD status, Gender, Date of birth, State code of eligibility will come in the drop-down menu, as filled by the candidate during November 2020 examination application form.
- For further process, the candidate must take multiple photocopies of the application form.
Important instructions for filling Kerala TET 2020 Application Form
- The final submission of online Application form will remain incomplete until all the steps are not completed. Such form will be rejected, and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidates.
- The entire application process of Kerala TET is online.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the Kerala Pareeksha Bhawan website regularly for the latest updates and to check their SMS/e-mails.
- Official website can make use of the data generated for research and analysis.
Documents required for the Kerala TET Application form filling
Candidates would be required to upload a few documents as well as would require few documents to refer to while filling up the online kerala TET 2020 application form. Following are the list of documents given for the applicants to refer:
Documents that need to be Uploaded
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
Documents that Applicant need to refer
- Valid ID proof
- Graduation Degree
- Class 12th Certificate
- Class 10th Certificate
- Net Banking Credentials/ Debit Card/ Credit Card for Online Payments
Kerala TET 2020 Application Fees
Candidates can refer to the below-given table to check out the registration fees for different categories:
KTET fee structure
|Unreserved ||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/PWD ||Rs. 250/-|
Mode of Payment:
The Application form can be paid through online mode only.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee through:
- Online mode only via Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm Services.
- After successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page.
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate's account.
How to fill the Kerala TET 2020 Application Form?
Kerala Pareeksha Bhawan's Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 will be available through online mode only. The candidates can go through the steps of filling the online mode of KTET application form mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website. Click on the direct link given on the page with the text "Fill online Application Form".
- In the next window, it asks whether the visitor is a new candidate or a Registered candidate. Select the desired option accordingly and proceed further in the process.
- Now the candidate will find a new window with the instructions and procedure (including application fee, photo and signature details) for the online submission of application form for KTET 2020. Candidates need to check the box for "I have downloaded the Information Bulletin, read and understood all the instructions." and then click on "Click Here to Proceed".
Step 2: Filling up the Registration Form
- In the next window, candidates would be able to fill in all the details, which include:
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Password Creation
- After filling all the details, reviewing them, and finally submitting them, the candidate will get the application number for logging in the application portal for future purposes.
Step 3: Filling the Application Form
- In this step, candidates need to fill in the Personal details, program applying for, education details, and additional details.
Step 4: Uploading images of Photograph and signature
- Upload the images for the photograph and the signature as per the specification given below. No further facility to correct this would be given in the future.
Step 5: Fee Payment
- Payments can be made through debit/credit card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm. The candidate needs to follow the instructions on the screen while making the payment. At the end upon successful submission of the fee, the candidate needs to print the confirmation page.
Kerala TET 2020 Application Correction
The application form correction facility for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test KTET 2020 was available online at ktet.kerala.gov.in. Conduting Authority has released the date for correction in Application form i.e. 18 January 2020. Candidates can correct details in their application form online before the last date. For this, candidates have to enter application number and application id on their official website. Final submission of application form will be considered only if the candidates have paid the application fee, successfully registered candidates will receive a KTET admit card as an eligibility to take the test.