KPTCL Application Form 2021 was released till 19 January 2021 by the KPT Corporation Limited, Govt. of Karnataka. The KPTCL 2021 test is a national entry examination organised across India to recruit applicants for the positions of Junior Engineer & Junior Personal Assistant. To learn more about the KPTCL 2020 Application Form, all candidates are recommended to read the full article.
Application for Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited was available till 19 January 2021.
KPTCL Application Form 2021 Important Dates
The candidates can check here all the important dates KPTCL 2021 Application form which are given in the table below:
|Application Form Available||January 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||19 January 2021|
KPTCL 2021 Application Form
The candidate makes sure about all the listed instruction before applying for the KPTCL application form 2021 which is given below:
- The candidate can fill the KPTCL exam 2021 online application form on the official website.
- All the candidates must fulfill all the KPTCL eligibility criteria to fill the KPTCL application form.
- The candidate makes sure that they have all the necessary documents at the time of filling the application form for successful submission.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form properly and must fill all the details correctly in the application form to generate the KPTCL admit card 2021.
- All the candidates must pay the application form fee for the successful submission of the KPTCL 2021 application form.
- Candidates can't make any changes to the KPTCL 2021 application form after the final submission.
Documents Required for the KPTCL 2021 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they must have all the listed documents while filling the KPTCL application form 2021 which are given below:
- Candidate's ID proof for verification like Aadhar card and PAN card.
- Certificate to prove the candidate's age like 10th standard marks sheets/passport.
- 12th Class Marksheet
- Caste/Catagory certificate (if needed).
- PwD certificate (If needed).
- Experience Certificate(if needed)
- Graduation/Post Graduation Degree.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Candidate's latest clicked photograph should be scanned and it must be in jpg/jpeg format.
- Candidate's Signature should be scanned and it must be in jpg/jpeg format.
How to Apply for KPTCL 2021 Application Form?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill the KPTCL online application form successfully which are given below:
- Candidate visits the KLEE official Website to fill the KPTCL online application form.
- Candidates have to click on the Recruitment button.
- Select the Direct Recruitment 2021 link.
- Candidates have to register with the valid ID, Contact Number and Password on the registration page.
- Note: Candidates are advised to make a strong and unique password. The important points for the strong/Unique password are:
- A minimum password length is 8 characters.
- A password must contain a minimum of one alphabet character [a-z & A-Z].
- A password must contain a minimum of one number [0-9].
- A password must contain a minimum of one symbol [[email protected]#$%^&*].
- After filling the registration form, click on the Register/Sign up button for the complete submission.
- Filling the Application Form
- Step 1: Log in with the username and password on the website.
- Step 2: Select any examination centers in the order of preferences.
- Step 3: Fill the application form and the details to fill in the KPTCL exam 2021 application form are listed below:-
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- PwD details(if any)
- Permanent Address
- Educational Details
- Valid ID proof
- Step 4: After filling the application form, click on the "Save" button and submit the application form
Upload the Documents
Candidate must upload all the important documents in the application form which are listed below:
- Upload Candidate's Photograph & Signature
- The softcopy of the photograph with the light background in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be the maximum size of 100KB with a dimension of 45mm X 35mm.
- The softcopy of the signature and the candidate must use either blue or black ink for the signature and upload in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be the maximum size of 100KB with a dimension of 45mm X 35mm.
- Upload the necessary mentioned Documents
- Fees Payment
Candidate must pay the KPTCL 2020 application form fee for the final submission otherwise the application number will not generate for the applicant. Candidate can pay the KLEE application form fee through the online payment via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
|KPTCL 2020||Rs. 500/-|
- Print KPTCL 2021 Application Form Confirmation Page
KPTCL 2021 Admit Card
The KPTCL admit card 2021 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidates are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the KPTCL 2021 examination center. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the KPTCL exam hall. The candidate makes sure that they don't carry any type of unwanted things with them at the exam hall.