KU CAT 2021 Application Form will be released in the month of June 2021. KU CAT 2021 which is commonly known as Kerala University Common Admission Test is an entrance exam which is conducted by the University Of Kerala for admission in MBA programme. It is a National Level exam. Kerala University also except KMAT, CAT or CMAT examination scores for the admission. Students can apply through online mode only and Examination will be in offline mode. Candidates can get the whole information and details regarding KU CAT 2021 Application Form in the below article.
KU CAT 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the schedule of events and dates about KU Application form in the table given below:
KU CAT 2021 Application Form Dates
|Commencement of Application Process||June 2021|
|Last Date of Application Process||July 2021|
We will keep posted once official dates are released by the university.
KU CAT 2021 Application Form
- Application for KU CAT 2021 must be submitted online only.No Printed form is available.
- It is essential to have a mobile number and a unique email id.
- Once the registration details(name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, gender and date of birth)are entered and submitted can’t be changed under normal circumstances.
- Do not attempt to make any duplicate application or his/her Candidature may be cancelled.
- Do not share your application number, password, security question/answer with anyone.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Keep copies of confirmation page, admit card safe.
KU CAT 2021 Application Fee
Students can check the table below for Application Fee:
KUCAT 2021 Registration Fee
Students can refer above table in case of any confusion regarding Application Fee.
Mode of Payment: Payment accepted through offline only(through Demand draft)
How to Submit offline Application Fees?
Students after filling all the necessary details must not forget to pay application Fee as without payment application form will remain incomplete and candidature may get cancelled so below are the stepwise details regarding the submission of Application Fees:
- Firstly, Students have to download the Challen slip.
- Candidates can pay through any branch of SBT.
- Aspirants must be paid through the demand draft in “The Finance Officer, Kerala University".
At the time filling the Application Form, Aspirants must keep below-mentioned documents to avoid any kind of mistake while filling the Application Form:
- Caste Certificate
- Marksheets of all Educational Qualifications.
How to fill KU CAT 2021 Application Form?
The eligible candidates need to follow some steps before filling the application form. Check the detailed steps below to fill KU CAT 2021:
The Candidate has to enter registration details such as name, Father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, identification type and number.
a)- Now Candidates will enter contact details such as an address, state, district, Pin, email id,
mobile number or alternative number if available.
b)-Then candidate has to choose password and security question/answer. Password if forgot can be recovered through “Forgot Password”.
c)- After creating a password candidate can review the details and can make changes.
d)- Now candidate after verifying the details can submit it.
e)-Student will be sent an Application number through SMS/email and same will appear on the screen.
a)-At this stage candidate has to fill various personal information such as domicile, category, PWD status, home district, Family income, religion, nationality, etc.
b)- At this stage candidate may log out or continue to next step to upload images.
3.Uploading of Images:
Students must upload properly scanned and clear image and Signature.
Essential features of the photograph:
4. Payment of fees:
It should be done in offline mode through Demand Draft.
After successful submission of fee download the ‘Confirmation Page’ and keep it for future reference.Once the payment is complete ,Candidates are advised to keep the fee receipt,confirmation page safe for the future reference.
Details to be filled for the Online Application form KU CAT 2021:
- Date of Birth
- E-mail Id
- Contact Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Ex. servicemen or not
- Physically handicapped or not
- Permanent Address