LNMIIT 2021 syllabus for admission is decided by LMNIIT or Laxmi Niwas Mittal Institute of Information technology. All the aspiring candidates for the LNMIIT 2021 examination should follow the proper syllabus of the examination because the syllabus will direct to a strategized learning process. The candidates eventually get to know about the particular topics that require greater focus. Following a particular syllabus in a proper schedule will surely enhance the chance to score more and results of the respective candidates. Time management which is also considered a big problem can be simplified by following a proper syllabus. Thus, syllabus also proves to be very significant in managing the time during the actual examination. Candidates can check the LNMIIT Syllabus for various UG, PG and Doctorate level course from this article. Also, download LNMIIT 2021 Syllabus pdf given below.
LNMIIT 2021 Syllabus
LNMIIT has released the syllabus for all those candidates who are currently aspiring for the examination. The given syllabus will eventually help the aspiring candidate to prioritize topics as per their needs and focus on their planned strategies. LNMIIT 2021 Syllabus would check the candidate’s ability to tackle questions in a limited amount of time with higher accuracy. Candidates planning to apply for LNMIIT 2021 can check the complete details regarding LNMIIT 2021 Syllabus from this article provided below
Physics Syllabus for LNMIIT
- CHAPTER 1. Units and Measurements
- CHAPTER 2. Kinematics
- CHAPTER 3. Laws of motion
- CHAPTER 4. Work, power and Energy
- CHAPTER 5. Rotational motion
- CHAPTER 6. Gravitation
- CHAPTER 7. Properties of solid and liquid
- CHAPTER 8. Thermodynamics
- CHAPTER 9. Oscillation and waves
- CHAPTER 10. Electrostatics
- CHAPTER 11. Currents electricity
- CHAPTER 12. Magnetic effects of current magnetism
- CHAPTER 13. Electromagnetic waves
- CHAPTER 14. Dual nature of matter and radiation
- CHAPTER 15. Atoms and nuclei
- CHAPTER 16. Electronic devices
- CHAPTER 17. Communications and systems
Chemistry Syllabus for LNMIIT
- CHAPTER 1. Classification of elements and its periodicity
- CHAPTER 2. General principles and process of isolation of elements
- CHAPTER 3. Hydrogen
- CHAPTER 4. S-block elements
- CHAPTER 5. P-block elements
- CHAPTER 6. d and f block elements
- CHAPTER 7. Environmental chemistry
- CHAPTER 8. Purification and characterization of organic compounds
- CHAPTER 9. Some basic principles of organic compounds
- CHAPTER 10. Hydrocarbons
- CHAPTER 11. Organic compounds containing oxygen
- CHAPTER 12. Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- CHAPTER 13. Biomolecules
- CHAPTER 14. Chemistry in everyday life
Mathematics Syllabus for LNMIIT
- CHAPTER 1. Sets, relations and functions
- CHAPTER 2. Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- CHAPTER 3. Matrix and determinants
- CHAPTER 4. Permutations and combinations
- CHAPTER 5. Binomial theorem
- CHAPTER 6. Sequence and series
- CHAPTER 7. Limit, continuity and differentiability
- CHAPTER 8. Integral calculus
- CHAPTER 9. Differential equation
- CHAPTER 10. Coordinate geometry
- CHAPTER 11. Three-dimensional geometry
- CHAPTER 12. Vector algebra
- CHAPTER 13. Statistics and probability
- CHAPTER 14. Trigonometry
- CHAPTER 15. Mathematical reasoning
LNMIIT Admission Syllabus for PG Courses
Given below is the syllabus for admission in various Post graduation level degree courses at LNMIIT:
LNMIIT Syllabus for M.Sc In Mathematics
- Functions of Two or Three Real Variables: Limit, continuity, partial derivatives, maxima and minima, differentiability etc.
- Integral Calculus: Integration as the inverse process of differentiation, fundamental theorem of calculus, definite integrals and their properties, Double and triple integrals, calculating surface areas and volumes using double integrals, change of order of integration, calculating volumes using triple integrals.
- Sequences and Series of Real Numbers Sequence of real numbers, the convergence of sequences, bounded and monotone sequences, convergence criteria for sequences of real numbers, Cauchy sequences, subsequences, Bolzano-Weierstrass theorem. Series of real numbers, absolute convergence, tests of convergence for series of positive terms comparison test, ratio test, root test; Leibniz test for convergence of alternating series.
- Functions of One Real Variable: Limit, continuity, differentiation, Rolles Theorem, intermediate value property, mean value theorem, L’Hospital rule, Taylor’s theorem, maxima and minima.
- Differential Equations: Ordinary differential equations of the first order of the form y’=f(x,y), Bernoulli's equation, integrating factor, exact differential equations, orthogonal trajectories, variable separable equations, linear differential equations of second order with constant coefficients, homogeneous differential equations, method of variation of parameters, Cauchy-Euler equation.
- Vector Calculus: Scalar and vector fields, surface integrals, gradient, divergence, curl, line integrals, Green, Stokes and Gauss theorems.
- Group Theory: Groups, subgroups, cyclic groups, permutation groups, Abelian groups, non-Abelian groups, normal subgroups, group homomorphisms Lagrange’s Theorem for finite groups and basic concepts of quotient groups.
- Linear Algebra: Finite dimensional vector spaces, linear transformations, matrix representation, linear independence of vectors, basis, dimension, range space, null space, determinant, solutions of systems of linear equations, consistency conditions, eigenvalues and eigenvectors for matrices, rank-nullity theorem. Rank and inverse of a matrix, Cayley-Hamilton theorem.
- Real Analysis: Interior points, limit points, open sets, Taylors series, radius and interval of convergence, connected sets, compact sets, closed sets, bounded sets, completeness of R. Power series (of a real variable), term-wise differentiation and integration of power series.
LNMIIT Syllabus for M.Sc In Physics
- Electrodynamics: Basic concepts of electrostatics, basic concepts of magnetostatics, Gauss’s law and its application, electromotive force, Maxwell’s equations, Faraday’s law, Electromagnetic waves.
- Quantum Mechanics: Wave-particle duality, Black body radiation, Photoelectric effect, Compton effect, Heisenberg uncertainty principle and its application, Concepts of wave packets, the wave function, Time-dependent and independent Schrödinger equation and its application in a single dimension.
- Vector calculus: Coordinate systems in two and three dimensions, Cross product, Dot product, Gradient, Divergence, Curl, Line integral, Surface integral, Volume integral.
- Classical Mechanics: Force, Momentum, Collisions in Center-of-mass frame, Work and Energy, Angular momentum, Central force motion, Torque, Rigid body motion, Harmonic oscillator, Non-inertial Frame Of Reference and Kinematics.
- Heat and Thermodynamics: Thermodynamic properties, heat, laws of thermodynamics, Energy, work and their applications.
- Special Theory of Relativity: Michelson Morley Experiment, Time Dilation, Lorentz Transformations and Length contraction.
- Solid State Physics: Crystal binding, Electrical, Crystal structure, thermal and optical properties of solid.
- Optics: Wave equation, Electromagnetic waves, Plane waves, Interference, Standing waves, Diffraction, Lasers etc
LNMIIT Syllabus for M.Tech/MS In Computer Science
- Computer Programming: Decision Making and control statements, Arrays, Strings, Functions, Recursion, Dynamic memory allocation, Composite data types (Structures and Unions)
- Discrete Mathematical Structures: Sets, Relations, Boolean algebra, propositional and first-order logic, Functions, Groups and Rings, Partial orders and lattices, Combinatorics (Counting, Recurrence relations, Generating functions) and Trees, Graphs (Connectivity, Matching, Coloring)
- Data Structures: Time and Space complexity of algorithms, Big O and other notations, Asymptotic analysis, Stacks, Queues, Trees, Binary search trees, Linked lists (Singly, Doubly and Circular), AVL tree, Hashing, Heaps and Graphs
- Algorithms: Searching, Sorting, Complexity analysis, Algorithm design techniques (Greedy, Dynamic Programming and Divide‐and‐conquer), Minimum spanning tree, Graph search and Shortest path
- Computer Organization and Architecture: ALU, Machine instructions and addressing modes. Data‐path and Control unit, Memory hierarchy (Cache, Main memory and Secondary storage), Instruction pipelining, I/O interface (Interrupt and DMA mode)
- Operating Systems: Inter‐process communication, Processes, Threads, Deadlock, Concurrency and Synchronization, Memory management, CPU scheduling and Virtual memory
- Database Management Systems: Relational algebra, ER‐model, Relational model, Tuple calculus, Normal forms, Indexing, File organization, Transactions and Concurrency control
- Computer Networks: OSI and TCP/IP Model, Access Control, Ethernet and WiFi, Flow and Error Control, Switching, IPv4, IPv6, Network devices, Routing algorithms, Congestion control, TCP/UDP and sockets, Application layer protocols (DNS, SMTP, POP, FTP, HTTP)
- Theory of Computation: Context-free grammars and push-down automata, Turing machine and Undecidability, Regular and context-free languages etc.
LNMIIT Syllabus for M.Tech/MS In Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) and Communication and Computer Engineering (CCE)
- Digital Design: Boolean Algebra and Minimization Techniques, Number Systems & Codes, Combinatorial Circuits & Systems, Sequential Circuits & Systems, Digital CMOS Logic, Finite State Machines.
- Analog Electronics: Circuit Theorems and KCL/KVL, RLC Circuits, Characteristics and biasing of BJT, Op-amp, Power supplies, RC, Physics of transistors, Small-signal (incremental) equivalent circuits, Difference Amplifier Design, CE, CB and CC amplifiers, Oscillators and Filters: Bode plots, Clipping, Clamping and other Non-Linear Op-Amp applications, DAC: Principles and Circuits, ADC: Principles and Circuits.
- Signals and Systems: Linear time-invariant (LTI) systems: Discrete and continuous, Fourier Transform of aperiodic signals, Fourier representation of periodic signals, Linear Feedback Systems, Laplace and z-transform.
- Digital Signal Processing: Transform analysis of LTI systems, FIR Filter Design Techniques, Structures for Discrete-Time systems, FFT, Multi-rate digital Signal Processing, Stochastic signals, Adaptive signal Processing, Wiener Filtering, spectral estimation LMS and RLS algorithms.
- Basic Analog and Digital Communication: Bandwidth of AM/SSB/FM analogue signals, DM/ADM/PCM, SNR of FM system, signal-to-quantization noise ratio., BER and Q-function, PSK/DPSK/QAM /OFDM systems, Error-correcting codes: Block codes and convolutional codes
- Probability and matrices Algebra: Distribution, mean and variance, Random variables, Conditional probability, covariance, Central limit theorem, Bayes’s theorem, correlation, Matrix multiplication, Determinant, Gaussian elimination, Inverse of a matrix, eigenvalues and eigenvectors, matrix diagonalization.