LNMIIT or LNM Institute of Information Technology takes in students into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs in Engineering. Admission in B.Tech will be through JEE Mains. Admission to Undergraduate can also be through DASA mode (for foreign nationals, and NRI’s). Board Toppers will get direct admission into the B.Tech courses of their choices. Also, LNMIIT 2021 Counselling schedule is decided by Institute & Admission will be through JEE Main, LNMIIT B.Tech counselling after JEE Results. LNM IIT also offers various Postgraduate courses such as M.Tech and Ph.D., for which the entrance tests and personal interviews occur within the campus. Candidates can see the detail about LNMIIT 2021 Counselling in detail below.
LNMIIT 2021 Counselling
Once the online registration is complete. Institute releases a merit list for all the modes of admission, namely JEE Main mode, DASA Mode, and Board Topper Mode. Candidates who get the selection in the merit list will have to follow the below steps.
- Selected candidates will have to submit a fee of Rs. 25,000 for enrolling them in the counselling procedure.
- The Counselling Fees will be adjusted in the admission fees, once a student gets a seat.
- The required amount should be paid before the specified date, probably the last date of July, failing which, he will not be considered for counselling.
- Counselling round 1 will ensure seats to the first set of students.
- The candidates who get a seat will have to pay the Admission fees before the last date mentioned in the offer letter. If a student fails to do so, the University will assume that he does not take interest in taking the seat and will reject his candidature.
- Second counselling will happen for those who are on the waitlist or to fill the vacant seats.
- The candidates selected in Round 2 will have to submit the admission fees on or before the specified date, failing to do so might result in the rejection of the candidature.
- The candidates who cannot get a seat after waitlist or who wish to withdraw from the admission procedure can claim for refund before the specified dates, probably last week of July.