LNMIIT 2021 Application Form has been released for UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses by the LNM Institute of Information Technology in online mode. The last date to apply for UG courses is 30 June 2021. To be admitted to undergraduate and postgraduate courses in engineering is a university-level examination. This exam is administered once a year by the LNM Institute of Information Technology. Applicants must first register to complete the LNMIIT 2021 application form, then fill in all the requested information, upload photos, and pay the application fee. Candidates can review from this article all information related to LNMIIT Application Form 2021, such as procedure, cost, required documents, etc.
- LNMIIT 2021 Application Form for UG courses of regular mode has been released on 05 May 2021. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
- The last date to apply for UG courses is 30 June 2021.
- LNMIIT Application Form 2021 for PG and Ph.D. courses has been released. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
LNMIIT 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the last dates to fill the application form to avoid chaos. The last dates regarding the LNMIIT 2021 registrations for the various course is given in the below table:
LNMIIT Application Form Dates
|LNMIIT application form 2021||Dates (Tentative)|
|UG Application Form start date||05 May 2021|
|UG Application Form last date ||30 June 2021|
|PG Application Form ||Started|
|Ph.D. Application Form ||Started|
Candidates are advised to fill the LNMIIT application form without waiting for the last date.
LNMIIT 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check the details of the LMNIIT 2021 application form through the below-mentioned points:
- The Application form is the available online mode at the LNMIIT official website.
- All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about LNMIIT 2021 before filling the application form.
- Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- Candidates should be aware of all the important dates in order not to miss anything.
- The application fee for the examination should be known, to avoid any misunderstandings.
Documents Required for filling LMNIIT 2021 Application Form.
Check below the list of documents that will be required while out the application form
For UG and PG application: Scanned copy of –
- Scanned photographer
- Marksheets of class 10th and 12th
- Various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
For Ph.D. application: Scanned copy of –
- Photograph in JPEG format
- Class 10 and class 12 standard certificate
- Last degree mark-sheet/transcript
- Provisional degree certificate/degree certificate (if available)
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty
- Statement of purpose (SoP) – Applicants are required to write a one-page Statement of Purpose (SoP) in their own words to upload.
LNMIIT 2021 Application Fee
After filling in the details in the LNMIIT application form, candidates have to pay the LNMIIT application fee different from the course chosen by the candidate. The fees deposited are non-refundable in nature under any circumstances. Candidates can check the application fee from the below-given table:
Application fee for various courses is given below
|FOREIGNERS (applying through Dasa)||100 USD|
|PG Courses||Rs 250|
|Ph.D. Course||Rs 250|
Mode of Payment:
The application fee of LNMIIT 2020 can be paid in online mode via debit/credit card or net banking
How to Fill LNMIIT Application Form 2021 for UG Programme
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for LNMIIT 2021. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer to the following given procedure to avoid any errors. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
STEP 1: Registration
There are certain steps candidates need to follow for the registration of VEE.
- Candidates need to log in to the official website of the LNM institute.
- Candidates first have to complete his/her registration.
- For registration, candidates have to enter a valid email-id and phone number.
STEP 2: Filling up of Application Form
After successful registration application form will appear in which candidates have to fill the information in various sections such as:
- Personal Details like:
- Candidates name
- Date of Birth
- Contact number
- Father's name
- Mother's name
- Address (City, State, Pincode)
- Course details:
- Choose the desired course and its type
- Academic details:
- Marks obtained in secondary level
- Marks obtained in senior secondary level
- Type of the course
- Name of the school/university (last attended)
- Name of the board and university in class 10th & 12th
- Examination details:
- Centre of exam
- Exam preferred
- Any Optional subject
STEP 3: Uploading Documents
While filling up the form all the documents must need to be uploaded for the successful submission of the application form. Below are some documents which are needed to be uploaded after form filling
- Scanned image of Photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
Recent Passport size color photograph.
File Size: 5-100 KB
Signature should be done on a white paper
File Size: 5-50 KB
Step 6-Fee Payment:
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The payment is to be done in the format described above in the article
Step 8- Submit the filled application form
After filling all the details in the LNMIIT application form and successful fee payment, candidates have to submit the duly filled application form. After the final submissions candidates are advised to print the application form and fee receipt as this will be used at the time of admission.
How to Fill LNMIIT Application Form 2021 for PG and Ph.D. Program
The application process for the PG and Ph.D. courses is the same as that of the UG course. However, the form interface can be different, and also the details to be filled in can differ. Candidates can fill the LNMIIT application form 2021 for the PG courses by following the steps given below:
Step 1: Register
- Click on the respective links for the PG / Ph.D. application form from LNMIIT official website.
- The registration window will appear on the screen. Click on the “new registration” tab appearing on the screen.
- The candidate has to enter his/her name, valid mobile number, and email id for the registration.
- Applicants have to verify the mobile number and email id with the OTP sent to them.
- Once the verification is done, candidates will receive an application number and password on the provided email id.
Step 2: Log in
- After registration, candidates can log in by using the application number and password.
Step 3: Fill the application form
- Candidates have to fill the application form by entering personal details, address, qualifying exam details, upload photos, entrance exam details, etc.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
As of last, candidates have to submit the application form, for which he/she has to pay the application fee in the available online mode of payments.
Details to Be Filled in LNMIIT Application Form 2021
Candidates have to enter the following information in the application form for LNMIIT admission 2021:
At the time of registration:
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Email id
- Phone number
In application form:
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Family income
- PwD status
- Qualifying exam details
- Branch preference – For UG applicants
- Other details – For UG applicants
LNMIIT 2021-Application Correction
There is no window for application correction provided by the board to correct the applications, so the applicants should be very careful in filling in their details to avoid any errors which may result in the cancellation of their application.