LNMIIT 2020 Eligibility Criteria is set by the LNM Institute of Information Technology. The aspiring candidates who wants to apply for LNMIIT 2020 admission must check the LNMIIT 2020 Eligibility for the exam first. It is very crucial to do so because if the candidate forgets to check the examination criteria then and fill the form, they will be debarred from the examination or further admission process. Hence, their LNMIIT 2020 examination application would be eventually rejected and as a result they will be ineligible to appear for the examination. Henceforth, it is suggested that before applying for LNMIIT 2020 Admission into UG, PG and PhD programme, one must check the Eligibility criteria for the examination which is given below:
LMNIIT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates may check the eligibility criteria for the LMNIIT exam 2020 through the below-given details:
Candidates applying through JEE (Main) Mode-
- The candidate must be appearing in JEE (Main) 2020 examination conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) in order to apply for LNMIIT 2020 Examination.
- The candidate is required to secure at least of 60% aggregate marks in his Class 10th examination.
- The candidate must have secured at least of 60% aggregate marks in his class 12th examination.
- The candidate must have secured an aggregate of 60% at least in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in his class 12th examination.
Candidates applying through DASA (Direct Admission to Students from Abroad) Mode-
- At least a valid total score of 1440 is required in SAT Subject Tests with Subjects: Mathematics Level 2, Physics and Chemistry.
- The candidate must have secured at least of 60% aggregate marks in his Class 10th examination or equivalent to that.
- The candidate is ought to secure at least 60% aggregate marks in his class 12th examination or equivalent to that.
- The candidate is required to secure an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class his 12th examination or equivalent to that.
- The candidate must be a Foreign/ National/ Person of Indian Origin who has fully completed his qualifying examination in any country (including India) OR an Indian National studying abroad.
- In case under an Indian National, she/he must have completed her/his class 11th and 12th examinations or equivalent from outside India.
Candidates applying through Lateral Entry Mode-
- The aspiring candidate must have secured at least of 60% aggregate marks in his Class 10th examination.
- The candidate must have secured at least of 60% aggregate marks in his Class 12th examination.
- The candidate is required to secure an aggregate of at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in his Class 12th examination.
If the applicant is applying after 1st semester-
- The candidate must have appeared in JEE (Main) Examination in this current academic year (2020-21) conducted by the NTA.
- The candidate must have a JEE (Main) Percentile equal or above the cut off branch of the current academic year (LNMIIT Merit list 2020).
If the applicant is applying after 2nd semester-
- The candidate must have appeared in JEE (Main) Examination in the previous academic year (2018-19) conducted by the CBSE.
- The candidate must have a JEE (Main) Score equivalent to or above the Cut-off of the previous academic year of LNMIIT Merit list.
LNMIIT Eligibility 2020 for Post Graduate Courses:
LNMIIT M.Tech eligibility criteria:
- Candidates with B.E. / B. Tech. degree In relevant branch can apply.
- Interested candidates must have 60% marks or equivalent CPI / CGPA in an undergraduate degree.
LNMIIT M.Sc Mathematics eligibility criteria:
- Only B. Sc. / B. A/ B. E./ B. Tech / B. Sc. (engineering) Graduates with mathematics as the main subject are eligible to apply.
- Such applicants must have secured a minimum of 55% or equivalent CPI/ CGPA.
LNMIIT M.Sc Physics eligibility criteria:
- Candidates with 3 years B.Sc. (Hons) in physics / applied physics / computer science / electronics / material science / chemistry / statistics / mathematics.
- In the Bachelor's degree, the candidate must have as one of the main subjects with minimum marks of 55% or equivalent CPI/ CGPA from any recognised board.
LNMIIT Eligibility Criteria 2020 for Ph.D Courses:
For admission in Ph.D in CSE, ECE, MME:
- Candidate must have a master’s degree in engineering with at least 60% marks OR
- Interested applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in engineering with four years of duration in relevant filed. In this case, candidates should have at least 80% marks or equivalent CPI / CGPA. Candidates GATE score will also be considered for B.Tech admission.
Eligibility for Ph.D in Physics
- Candidates must have master’s degree in Physics with 55% marks or more or equivalent CPI/CGPA OR
- Candidate with 4-year bachelor’s degree in science and engineering, in a stream relevant to physics, can also apply. Such candidates must have got 80% marks or more along with valid GATE score.
Eligibility for Ph.D in Mathematics
For PhD admission in Mathematics, the eligibility criteria will be same as that for Physics course. But the candidate must have the master's degree’s in relevant mathematics stream. A valid GATE score is also needed for this course.
Eligibility in Ph.D Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS):
Candidates must have a master’s degree in the relevant subject, with at least 55% marks or equivalent CPI/CGPA from a recognised university.
Important Instructions for LMNIIT 2020 Eligibility
Here are some important instructions given below candidate must go through:
- The candidate may fill the form for any course he/she wants to seek admission in.
- Eligibility for under graduation course is described above.
- Candidates can check the eligibility of the particular course he/she is applying for.
- The candidate needs to full fill the eligibility criteria for the particular course.
- If the candidate does not fit in the eligibility, then he/she will not be allowed to give the exam.
- In case any discrepancy found in the LMNIIT 2020 eligibility criteria of the candidate, the whole admission process will get cancelled.